PDA

View Full Version : Just Listed 3312-41st SW

JordanLotoski
02-22-2013, 10:07 AM
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY FEB 23RD 1-4...FULLY LOADED....Located on a quiet street in Glenbrook, This loaded home features close to 2500 sq feet in living space. Custom exterior front door, large front foyer with upgraded tile flooring, Charcoal stained maple hardwood, extensive mill work throughout, 10 foot ceilings on main, 9 foot ceilings on upper level and basement. Large upgraded kitchen with granite counters, S/S appliances, over sized garden doors to large deck and built-in BBQ area. Upper floor features 3 large bedrooms, one of which is the Master with spa-like 5 piece en suite. upper floor laundry, large windows allow tons of natural light. The basement is fully developed with in-floor heating, large custom built-in media centre and wet bar. Additional bedroom and bath. Detached fully insulated heated garage, Fully landscaped with underground sprinklers. Great location and Great value....View today!!

Offered at 719,900

Additional Photos
http://www.ca.open2view.com/properties/2512

http://abmls.mlxchange.com/ALBImages/207/C3554895_101_12.jpg
http://abmls.mlxchange.com/ALBImages/207/C3554895_201_18.jpg
http://abmls.mlxchange.com/ALBImages/207/C3554895_G01_96.jpg
http://abmls.mlxchange.com/ALBImages/207/C3554895_K01_75.jpg

hurrdurr
02-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Wow Beautiful

The one in Killarney is also stunning!

About 100k out of our range though.

Good Luck!

bspot
02-22-2013, 12:20 PM
I would hate to mow that back yard :rofl:

They should have just gone one step further and paved the thing.

InRich
02-22-2013, 01:29 PM
When you say 2500 sq feet that includes the basement right? So when I decide to list my home, the basement adds another 940 sq bringing my house up to 3100 sq feet? just wondering

LongCity
02-22-2013, 01:39 PM
So nice. Too bad the two neighbouring houses seem really ugly (exterior).

hurrdurr
02-22-2013, 05:36 PM
That's infills for ya.

At least you have the nicest house on the block lol

JordanLotoski
02-24-2013, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by InRich
When you say 2500 sq feet that includes the basement right? So when I decide to list my home, the basement adds another 940 sq bringing my house up to 3100 sq feet? just wondering

Notice how I say 2500 sq feet of living space...yes basement is included in that. Officially only the main and upper count for total calculated sq footage. but in the remarks we can tally the 3 levels as living space.

This home is Conditionally Sold :thumbsup:

civic_rida
02-26-2013, 10:55 AM
very nice home.

CanmoreOrLess
02-26-2013, 12:15 PM
Nice home, too bad your properties seem to sell in a couple of days, bump up the prices. I appreciate the quality of your photos as well, so many realtors cheap out in this area.

InRich
02-26-2013, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
Nice home, too bad your properties seem to sell in a couple of days, bump up the prices. I appreciate the quality of your photos as well, so many realtors cheap out in this area.

your so right. if I was a realtor. I would either hire a professional photographer to take pics of my new listings, or I would take a few classes. It would be included in the price of my listings.

DeleriousZ
02-26-2013, 12:37 PM
Definitely agree. Proper photos make such a huge difference when selling anything. Not to mention putting effort into staging the house before the photos. Nothing worse than trying to sell a house with pics of clutter and unclean/tidy grounds.

heavyfuel
02-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Hopefully I can buy my first condo, no matter how small, without giving one red cent to a realtor.

project240
02-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by heavyfuel
Hopefully I can buy my first condo, no matter how small, without giving one red cent to a realtor.

:rofl:

My wife has been a realtor now for only a couple of months and she is already incredibly busy (easily working 10+hours everyday and constantly on her phone checking email/text). There is so much more work that goes into real estate than I initially thought.

To ensure you never pay "one red cent to a realtor" it's probably best to stay in the rental market indefinitely.

roopi
02-26-2013, 04:38 PM

Clearly you don't realize how buying a condo/house works.

kdwebber
02-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by roopi

Originally posted by project240

:rofl:

My wife has been a realtor now for only a couple of months and she is already incredibly busy (easily working 10+hours everyday and constantly on her phone checking email/text). There is so much more work that goes into real estate than I initially thought.

To ensure you never pay "one red cent to a realtor" it's probably best to stay in the rental market indefinitely.

You guys are so brainwashed. For some people a realtor makes sense, for others it does not. If Heavyfuel is one of the people who does not want to use a realtor that is his prerogative. Great homes can be bought without realtors, tens of thousands can be saved.

heavyfuel
02-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by roopi

Correct. 100%.

I also realize that many realtors are greedy arrogant fucks that while YES there is a lot to it, why should I contribute 7,8, 10 k (who fuckin' knows) over and above what I could be paying if I find a place for sale by the owner? I have many reasonable realtor customers and I have 10x that amount that turn us down when our services are needed citing too high prices. If I were to use a realtor, I'd go black ops first to find out his/her thoughts/usage on the services I provide. Then I'd decide if they get my money. Why should I support someone that just pisses on guys like me for fun?

msouther
02-27-2013, 12:45 PM
I would suggest that "heavyfuel" starts his own realtor bashing thread and see where it goes. This is Jordan's "paid thread" and you don't need to criticize his profession in a thread on a website that he sees value in and spends "his" money on. Not sure what you do, but sounds like you have sour grapes. Maybe you need to look at yourself and your business value proposition a little harder instead of bashing on potential clients who reject using your service. :thumbsdow

VWEvo
02-27-2013, 04:01 PM

Correct. 100%.

I also realize that many realtors are greedy arrogant fucks that while YES there is a lot to it, why should I contribute 7,8, 10 k (who fuckin' knows) over and above what I could be paying if I find a place for sale by the owner? I have many reasonable realtor customers and I have 10x that amount that turn us down when our services are needed citing too high prices. If I were to use a realtor, I'd go black ops first to find out his/her thoughts/usage on the services I provide. Then I'd decide if they get my money. Why should I support someone that just pisses on guys like me for fun?

You realize the seller pays the realtor not the buyer . You would be foolish to buy a home without a realtor that is looking out for your best interests. All the realtors I know, including Jordan, work their asses off for their clients. Obviously you have a thing or two to learn.

JordanLotoski
02-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo

You realize the seller pays the realtor not the buyer . You would be foolish to buy a home without a realtor that is looking out for your best interests. All the realtors I know, including Jordan, work their asses off for their clients. Obviously you have a thing or two to learn.

:thumbsup:

vengie
02-27-2013, 04:17 PM
that deck!! :love: :drool: