PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Spikers? (Warning: No pics)

Disoblige
02-24-2013, 12:38 AM
Haha, long shot perhaps, but were you on Deerfoot Northbound around 11:20pm?

If so, we need to have a firm talking :rofl:

If not, then no lulz will happen this weekend.

urrforce
02-24-2013, 12:40 AM
yeah great:rolleyes: lol

atleast tell us what happened:dunno:

Unknown303
02-24-2013, 12:55 AM
I knew from the title that I would hate this thread. I show up anyways, and yes this thread is terrible.

Disoblige
02-24-2013, 01:02 AM
Haha, fair enough.

A red newer style F150 that looks exactly like spiker's truck was coming off an exit, lingering in the 2nd lane. I was in the left lane, whether or not the driver saw me or not, he cut into the left lane either oblivious that I was behind or more likely on purpose because I was going 125 kph. Total dick move. I go around him hard, farted in his face, as the truck attempts to wink at me even though I was over 100 ft away, which basically had him high beaming everyone else instead of me.

Either way, nothing out of the ordinary on Deerfoot and totally NOT threadworthy if not spikers, but thought it would be funny if it was, plus he would have a dash cam :)

Callin' you out BRO! :rofl:

spikerS
02-24-2013, 01:26 AM
LOL, the time frame is right, as we were at the flames game tonight, and I entered onto deerfoot from Memorial and headed north to Country Hills, but I don't think I ever went into the left lane. And if someone started playing with me, I would have had some fun as there was no kids in the truck, nor was traffic heavy.

But you would have known for sure if it was me, as the back window of the truck has about a dozen stickers on it, including a Beyond one.

xolemonteaox
02-24-2013, 01:30 AM
What a coincidence.

spikerS
02-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by xolemonteaox
Rats. Was hoping you caught me on dash cam too lol. Surprised the timing was right though.

Who knows, I may have, you guys just may have flown by me without us knowing.

Disoblige
02-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Oh you'd know lol. You were pissed. :rofl:

EK69
02-24-2013, 02:01 AM
U should get the new f150 headlights that have built in projectors

No not related to the thread just a random idea I had while reading this random thread.
:hijack: