PDA

View Full Version : Turbo guys......

Scott
02-17-2004, 12:46 AM
can anyone tell me about this turbo...I bought it and got it today...and it looks HUGE....then i found out it is off of a 6.5 liter diesel ....the guy who sells them says he puts them on lots of H22 hondas....here are the specs...is it too big?
Brand: Borgwarner / IHI
Model: 51T-32
Size: T3/T04E
Compressor A/R: 0.7
Compressor trim: 46
Turbine A/R: 0.6
Turbine trim: stage II
Flange type: standard T3

thanks guys....

I have pics if you need them posted.

Redlyne_mr2
02-17-2004, 12:57 AM
Is this for your sunfire? What engine is in those 4cyl 2.2? It's a pretty big turbo if you do manage to get it installed its going to be pretty laggy. All of your stock fuel components, injectors, rail will have to be upgraded and you will need some sort of aftermaket fuel controller, for low psi on a stock engine that is wayyy too big

N/Aalltheway
02-17-2004, 01:01 AM
ummmm....dude, how much did u pay for it?

rage2
02-17-2004, 01:14 AM
I'm still learning how to read and interpret compressor maps myself, but from the specs, the 46 trim T04E is good for about 350-400hp. What's odd is a .70 A/R housing for a 46 trim. I have the same housing, and can fist the inlet :).

The turbine side is pretty big which will take a bit of exhaust energy and revs to spool. Not sure how well it'll work on a low redline motor.

Scott
02-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Fuel system is all changing, no worries about that.

Its actually going on a friends Sfire GT, all parts are here now except intercooler. His manifold came from Exploited, and was fitted with a T3 flange, and the turbo he was originally going to use is a KKK K26 Turbocharger off of a Porsche 944 turbo( which he is sellin dirt cheap now). The flanges are different so he bought another turbo off ebay. (which is the 6.5 diesel one) I thought it would be a bit big when i looked at it, but the exhaust side seems really small, which would make it easier to spool, no?

Here is a pic of it beside another turbo(going on his brothers civic, unsure of model).....

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/459000-459999/459516_32_full.jpg

m10-power
02-17-2004, 11:44 AM
I have a similar turbo on my 2.1L 8v 4 cylinder, the problem I see is the 0.6 A/R turbine housing, that's pretty big and will be quite slow to spool. I run a .48 A/R on a stage 3 (which isnt much different from the stage 2). I did have a .63 on initially and it didnt work very well down lowin the RPM's, the .48 is much better. The nice thing is you can order up a .48 A/R stage 2 housing and the rest should work just fine(if its a standard T3 housing).

legendboy
02-25-2004, 01:23 PM
I think you may have been scamed. You didn't notice the turbo has been spray painted??? Thats the first sigh of an old blown turbo someone has tried to make look nice to ebay it. I wouldn't be suprised it it leaks. Also your gonna have a hell of a time using that turbo if you plan to keep the internal wastegate. I would say it would be almost impossible. (turbo on left) If your using an external then its ok.

///M3
02-25-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
I think you may have been scamed. You didn't notice the turbo has been spray painted??? Thats the first sigh of an old blown turbo someone has tried to make look nice to ebay it. I wouldn't be suprised it it leaks. Also your gonna have a hell of a time using that turbo if you plan to keep the internal wastegate. I would say it would be almost impossible. (turbo on left) If your using an external then its ok.
not every painted old turbo is junk, and he might just of polished them or somthing.
and ya depends on the psi you wanna run, but and external wastegate sounds like a good idea.:D

legendboy
02-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ///M3

-not every painted old turbo is junk, and he might just of polished them or somthing.

-and ya depends on the psi you wanna run

why would he paint the compressor housing and cartrige silver, along with some of the wastegate actuator if he just polished it?

no it has nothing to do with the psi you wana run

^SkylinE^
02-25-2004, 02:43 PM
Corry can you explain why you would want to run an external in this case?

legendboy
02-25-2004, 03:46 PM
The wastegate flap is located in the downpipe housing that is bolted to the turbine housing. Notice how the downpipe outlet is becide and faces the turbo flange? You can't use that downpipe housing for other than oem application. If you loose the downpipe housing you loose the internal wastegate. Both thoes turbos look like garbage anyways so I guess none of this matters.

Weapon_R
02-25-2004, 04:40 PM
Would a low revving Sunfire engine even be able to spool this turbo enough for any real gains, even if it were possible to get it installed at all?

If it was spraypainted, its probably shot. I can't think of a single reason why they would do it otherwise.

rage2
02-25-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Would a low revving Sunfire engine even be able to spool this turbo enough for any real gains, even if it were possible to get it installed at all?
Yes. It may take long to spool, but it will spool eventually :). Expect a really narrow power band, possibly even off boost after shifts.

ninspeed
02-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Scott
(going on his brothers civic, unsure of model).....

Looks like a mitsu TE04H :dunno:... take the other one to alamo have them look at before you make any huge plans...

heavyD
02-26-2004, 08:59 AM
The wastegate flap is located in the downpipe housing that is bolted to the turbine housing. Notice how the downpipe outlet is becide and faces the turbo flange? You can't use that downpipe housing for other than oem application. If you loose the downpipe housing you loose the internal wastegate. Both thoes turbos look like garbage anyways so I guess none of this matters.

I gotta agree. You can tell from the color of the exhuast housing that those turbos are old and worn. I hope you didn't pay too much for them. I sold my old Garrett T-25 turbo for $200 CDN with 56K on it and it was in pristine condition.

rice_eater
02-26-2004, 09:34 AM
it still amazes me that people here always seem to ask about something AFTER they bought it! WHY??? You

a) have too much money and losing some is of no concern
b) are an impulse shopper
c) have no idea what you are buying but expect all the turbos to be work the same and believe that everything can be made to fit

maybe i'm wrong but i'd assume that anyone would do some research first before buying somethin, to see if that's a good product, a good price, and more important WILL IT WORK! maybe us lowly neon drivers just don't think like everyone else :dunno:

legendboy
02-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
maybe us lowly neon drivers just don't think like everyone else :dunno:

yep, i would say you guys live in your own little bubble :rofl:

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
it still amazes me that people here always seem to ask about something AFTER they bought it! WHY??? You

a) have too much money and losing some is of no concern
b) are an impulse shopper
c) have no idea what you are buying but expect all the turbos to be work the same and believe that everything can be made to fit

maybe i'm wrong but i'd assume that anyone would do some research first before buying somethin, to see if that's a good product, a good price, and more important WILL IT WORK! maybe us lowly neon drivers just don't think like everyone else :dunno:
I did research...a lot....I am not that good at reading compressor sizes...thats why I asked...the turbo shop who sold it to me said that it wouldnt be too big....but it looked large to me when I recieved it...so I wanted to know if I should return it....so I asked....didnt think you guys would be a bunch of fucking dickheads...

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by heavyD

I gotta agree. You can tell from the color of the exhuast housing that those turbos are old and worn. I hope you didn't pay too much for them. I sold my old Garrett T-25 turbo for $200 CDN with 56K on it and it was in pristine condition.

how can you tell that they are worn from the color of the exhaust housing? thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard...I think I went to the wrong place to ask for knowledge....:rolleyes:

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:21 AM

garbage? your a fucking tard...first of all they are both rebuilt. I didnt buy some cheap ebay crap off some shady character like you. they were bought off of a rebuilder...with a warranty. Why not paint it if you rebuild it? I know that downpipe will not just work with a aftermarket setup....Im gonna get one made:banghead: ...and if I dont use that downpipe...why cant I use the internal wastegate? :rolleyes: sounds like you dont know shit about turbo setups to me.....He posted to ask a fucking question....if you dont have a good answer...shut the fuck up....

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:22 AM

If it was spraypainted, its probably shot. I can't think of a single reason why they would do it otherwise.

why wouldnt I be able to get it installed? I bet I know more about engines and turbos than almost any one of you...look at your guy's mentality..."its painted ...it must be worn out":dunno:
thats the dumbest statement I have ever heard...

If I was going to rebuild a turbo..I would paint it...why the fuck not? leave it to look shitty? would you leave the rust on your car or repaint it?:banghead:

gpomp
02-27-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by greentourismo
I bet I know more about engines and turbos than almost any one of you...
Oh the irony...

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by gpomp

Oh the irony...

why...cause i dont know the answer to 1 question? I would rather ask than be wrong...

and no one else really seems to know the answer as well....at least m10-power and rage tried to answer...thanx to you 2 by the way...

gpomp
02-27-2004, 12:38 AM

garbage? your a fucking tard...first of all they are both rebuilt. I didnt buy some cheap ebay crap off some shady character like you.
You're right... a garbage turbo looks like this:
http://www.pomped.ca/photos/turbo.jpg

Yours is just plain shit.

gpomp
02-27-2004, 12:40 AM
Oh wait, I just realized you drive a J-Body... now it makes sense. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:41 AM

You're right... a garbage turbo looks like this:
http://www.pomped.ca/photos/turbo.jpg

Yours is just plain shit.

see....whats the point to that?? your a fucking tard too.....it all started out with asking a simple fucking question....there is nothing shitty about 2 freshly rebuilt turbos....

GTS Jeff
02-27-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by ///M3

not every painted old turbo is junk, and he might just of polished them or somthing.
and ya depends on the psi you wanna run, but and external wastegate sounds like a good idea.:D hahahah sikh+n+destroy!!!

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:44 AM
Oh wait, I just realized you drive a J-Body... now it makes sense. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oohhh...big threat....I havent heard that one before....:rolleyes: ....does it upset you that a cheap stock j-body would thrash your civic with any bolt on mod you can throw at it?

yeah...it sucks getting raped in a race by a stock j doesnt it? but oh well....at least you spent more money than me:rofl: :rolleyes:

GTS Jeff
02-27-2004, 12:51 AM
greentourismo, forget for a second that u drive a jbody.

now, why are u accusing everyone of dissing you? just cuz ppl gave their true opinions when u asked for it doesnt make them "tards". u cant accuse these guys of knowing nothing cuz u are arguing with guys that have tons of turbo experience. if u didnt have your head stuck up your jbody fartcan, u might pay some attention to what these guys are saying. or at the very least, if u didnt like their opinions, u could NOT be a social reject and just say "thanks for your opinions" and then not listen to them.

ignorance of ones own ignorance :rolleyes: :banghead:

Weapon_R
02-27-2004, 12:53 AM
greentourismo: Sounds like you don't want to be here for too long. Lose the tough guy attitude or you will be gone. If I were you, i'd consider myself lucky that someone warned you about the turbo being spraypainted before you got into the fabrication involved with having it fit, and then realizing that there is something wrong.

I think the original question was asking if it was too big. So far, it seems that it's too big, since your engine will most likely redline before you boosted for very long, if any. If you can't handle that, don't ask.

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
greentourismo, forget for a second that u drive a jbody.

now, why are u accusing everyone of dissing you? just cuz ppl gave their true opinions when u asked for it doesnt make them "tards". u cant accuse these guys of knowing nothing cuz u are arguing with guys that have tons of turbo experience. if u didnt have your head stuck up your jbody fartcan, u might pay some attention to what these guys are saying. or at the very least, if u didnt like their opinions, u could NOT be a social reject and just say "thanks for your opinions" and then not listen to them.

ignorance of ones own ignorance :rolleyes: :banghead:

because I WAS being dissed for no reason....here are 2 of them...

"Would a low revving Sunfire engine even be able to spool this turbo enough for any real gains, even if it were possible to get it installed at all?"
"Both thoes turbos look like garbage anyways so I guess none of this matters."

I didnt ask for opinions onn my car...I asked to see if someone could help me understand the a/r ratio a little better....

and the guys who gave me usefull info...I did thank them...read my second last post....

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 01:01 AM
greentourismo: Sounds like you don't want to be here for too long. Lose the tough guy attitude or you will be gone. If I were you, i'd consider myself lucky that someone warned you about the turbo being spraypainted before you got into the fabrication involved with having it fit, and then realizing that there is something wrong.

I think the original question was asking if it was too big. So far, it seems that it's too big, since your engine will most likely redline before you boosted for very long, if any. If you can't handle that, don't ask.

I dont wanna be here if people are like this to me for no reason....I understand that maye someone was trying to tell me about the spraypainting....I said they were rebuilt and he said they were still garbage....how does that help me?

I can handle being told its too big...if they know what they are talking about...thats why i asked....so I dont go through with all the fabrication to find out it is too big....

GTS Jeff
02-27-2004, 01:12 AM

"Would a low revving Sunfire engine even be able to spool this turbo enough for any real gains, even if it were possible to get it installed at all?"

I didnt ask for opinions onn my car...I asked to see if someone could help me understand the a/r ratio a little better....

and the guys who gave me usefull info...I did thank them...read my second last post.... dude!! how is that dissing u? a sunfire 2.2 IS low revving, which u should know is bad for boost if uve done your research. and cmon man, that turbo sizing is weird, which is why ppl are saying itll be hard to install.

and those turbos look like garbage, thats his opinion. ppl are allowed to have opinions! uve never gone to a restaurant and thought, wow this food looks like garbage!? u think the cook is gona kick u out of the restaurant cuz u have that opinion? no, he would probably shrug and maybe ask "why is that? help me improve"

gpomp
02-27-2004, 01:13 AM

The second one is kinda a diss but the first one is straight fact. With the .6 turbine you won't spool up until high revs which a Sunfire engine doesn't have. And then there's the problem with trying to mount that thing anywhere seeing how the turbine inlet and DP outlet are facing the same direction. As legendboy pointed out, you will need to remove the DP housing and if you do that you will lose the internal wastegate... unless the wastegate flap is in the turbine housing, hard to tell from the angle. But don't listen to me cuz I don't know anything about turbo's and I'm just guessing here.

Weapon_R
02-27-2004, 01:35 AM

That was my post - again, i'm going to restate my comments. A low revving engine may not be able to spool a large turbo quickly enough. This is a large turbo - and a low revving engine like the one found in your car will probably experience serious lag - maybe even enough to the point where you'd redline before you boosted. Make sense? Not a diss, simply fact.

I dont wanna be here if people are like this to me for no reason....I understand that maye someone was trying to tell me about the spraypainting....

I can handle being told its too big...if they know what they are talking about...thats why i asked....so I dont go through with all the fabrication to find out it is too big....

The turbo looks like it's been spraypainted. In fact, you can even see some paint on parts that were never intended to be painted. If they were rebuilt, that's good, but ask yourself why they were repainted if they were good, clean turbos? It's not for our benefit, it's for yours.

A lot of the guys in this thread know exactly what they are talking about. We have one member who built a custom turbo for his car from scratch and another who currently owns a turbocharged vehicle that was originally NA. We have another member who tunes fuel systems for turbocharged applications, and a couple more who own turbocharged and highly modified vehicles. There is a wealth of information here.

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 01:44 AM
k....well first of all its not a 2.2...it is a 2.4 with a 6500 redline(still fairly low)...

and the first diss I was getting at was because he was saying I wont be able to install it at all....not that my redline is too low...like I said before...i dont care if someone tells me it is too big....thats why im asking...

about the downpipe...I know it wont work....Im getting one made...and the wastegate flap is in the turbine housing so it will work with a custom downpipe...

^SkylinE^
02-27-2004, 03:15 AM

garbage? your a fucking tard...first of all they are both rebuilt. I didnt buy some cheap ebay crap off some shady character like you. they were bought off of a rebuilder...with a warranty. Why not paint it if you rebuild it? I know that downpipe will not just work with a aftermarket setup....Im gonna get one made:banghead: ...and if I dont use that downpipe...why cant I use the internal wastegate? :rolleyes: sounds like you dont know shit about turbo setups to me.....He posted to ask a fucking question....if you dont have a good answer...shut the fuck up....

hahahah! this is great ! Legend boy drives a turbo'd integra that runs 13.1 second 1/4 miles. He built it himself and also helped me out a bit with my set up. Im sure he doesn't know everything there is to know about turbos but this shit he does know and is willing to tell im sure is probably very reliable. I don't think a FUCK TARD could build a 13.1 second integra? Im pretty sure he knows his shit :guns: :banghead:

heavyD
02-27-2004, 10:55 AM

how can you tell that they are worn from the color of the exhaust housing? thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard...I think I went to the wrong place to ask for knowledge....:rolleyes:

Dude you are way off. If the turbo's were properly rebuild, the housings would have been beed blasted and cleaned while taken apart, not spray painted when it was put together. Those are the worst looking rebuilt turbos I have ever seen. You can tell from all of the rust inside the exhaust housings that the turbos have been in service for a long time and some coolant leakage has occured. Of course your pictures don't show the condition of the turbine and impeller wheels or if they have shaft play or not so maybe someone did replace the bearings and seals, but due to the condition of the housings, how could anyone be confident of the work done.

I would consider it helpful (albeit embaressed) if a majority of people told me I had been scammed. Hopefully you will know what to look for next time you plan on purchasing a used turbo.

legendboy
02-27-2004, 11:55 AM

Your obviously lieing us about the turbos being rebuilt. Turbo rebuild shops don't spray paint the compressor housing, cartrige, all the bolts, the oil return flange, and inside the oil return..etc...etc..... if you were told it was rebuilt then you were probably lied to yourself.

Don't jump all over me for saying thoes are garbage, I know lots about turbos, thoes are cheap, old, junkyard, crappy oem application turbos. They are pretty much worthless. ($50 or so from a junkyard)

You obviously don't know what a good turbo is. Good luck with the fabrication. Post some pics when its done. :rolleyes:

m10-power
02-27-2004, 12:04 PM
This is quite sad...

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 12:36 PM
this site is quite sad....

This has been the worst site I have ever got info from.....people get flamed for asking a simple question...and I guess I am lying...the turbos werent rebuilt and have been run on a car with a blown head gasket...I didnt notice that when I looked at them on my bench...but now that I look at the tiny pic I posted I can tell that they werent rebuilt.:rolleyes:

And for being crappy old junkyard turbos...why can I find them for sale from turbo rebuilers for like $425 US....they use them in custom turbo setups...I guess I should email them and tell them to stop selling them cause a bunch of dumb rednecks think they are no good from looking at a pic.

and like I said before...Im not posting to find out if they were rebuilt:whocares:

and big fucking deal...2 people on this site have built a turbo setup...ooohhh....I have done 1 before, helped with another and have 2 on the go right now....doesnt mean that I know everything....

Thanks for all the great info guys...you have helped me soooo much...no really...I really appreciate it...:rolleyes:

rage2
02-27-2004, 12:58 PM
greentourismo, sometimes the truth hurts :).

If you're getting a rebuilt turbo for $425us, you're really getting worked good. A brand new T3/T04E in any trim goes for $549us retail. I have a source that sells 'em to me at wholesale for $449, brand spankin' new.

Now, as for getting flamed, read through the thread again. Everyone was giving you advice on what you bought (what Scott asked for you in the first place). He wants to know about the turbo and posted a pic for you. The responses:

- redlyne_mr2 said it was too big
- I said it's not matched too well to your motor
- m10 power said downgrade the turbine
- legendboy noticed the turbo being a bit shady with the paint job, and wastegate/downpipe issues

The thread then went downhill when YOU started flaming everyone:

didnt think you guys would be a bunch of fucking dickheads...

thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard...I think I went to the wrong place to ask for knowledge....:rolleyes:

your a fucking tard...first of all they are both rebuilt. I didnt buy some cheap ebay crap off some shady character like you.

sounds like you dont know shit about turbo setups to me.....He posted to ask a fucking question....if you dont have a good answer...shut the fuck up....

I bet I know more about engines and turbos than almost any one of you...

If you can't accept our advice, why are you even asking? :dunno:

Nobody flamed you until you went apeshit on everyone. Oh, and you'd be surprised at how many turbo projects the contributors in this thread have worked on. It's not like we're clueless man.

heavyD
02-27-2004, 01:02 PM
this site is quite sad....

This has been the worst site I have ever got info from.....people get flamed for asking a simple question...and I guess I am lying...the turbos werent rebuilt and have been run on a car with a blown head gasket...I didnt notice that when I looked at them on my bench...but now that I look at the tiny pic I posted I can tell that they werent rebuilt.:rolleyes:

And for being crappy old junkyard turbos...why can I find them for sale from turbo rebuilers for like $425 US....they use them in custom turbo setups...I guess I should email them and tell them to stop selling them cause a bunch of dumb rednecks think they are no good from looking at a pic.

and like I said before...Im not posting to find out if they were rebuilt:whocares:

and big fucking deal...2 people on this site have built a turbo setup...ooohhh....I have done 1 before, helped with another and have 2 on the go right now....doesnt mean that I know everything....

Thanks for all the great info guys...you have helped me soooo much...no really...I really appreciate it...:rolleyes:

Nobody ever laid any personal attacks on you, they gave their advice on the conditions of the turbos. You come back and flame everyone because you don't agree with their posts, and blame the site for poor info even though people gave you info that those turbos were in poor condition for rebuild turbos.

Apparently you don't need any advise from anyone about anything because you know it all so why did you post in the first place?

If you know so much, you would also know that you can purchase brand new turbos for not much more than $425 U.S. that would have been more than sufficient for a Sunfire.

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by rage2

If you're getting a rebuilt turbo for $425us, you're really getting worked good. A brand new T3/T04E in any trim goes for $549us retail. I have a source that sells 'em to me at wholesale for $449, brand spankin' new.

Now, as for getting flamed, read through the thread again. Everyone was giving you advice on what you bought (what Scott asked for you in the first place). He wants to know about the turbo and posted a pic for you. The responses:

- legendboy noticed the turbo being a bit shady with the paint job, and wastegate/downpipe issues

Nobody flamed you until you went apeshit on everyone. Oh, and you'd be surprised at how many turbo projects the contributors in this thread have worked on. It's not like we're clueless man.

first of all...I never said I payed $425 US..I said they sell them for that much...I payed much less....

and I thanked the people who gave me good answeres....but everyone else seems to be caught up on thefact that they dont look like brand new...im not worried about fitment issues or custom fabrication...I just wanted to know what I asked....thats why I got mad....I dont need 20 posts on how it was spraypainted....

rage2
02-27-2004, 01:12 PM
first of all...I never said I payed $425 US..I said they sell them for that much...I payed much less....

and I thanked the people who gave me good answeres....but everyone else seems to be caught up on thefact that they dont look like brand new...im not worried about fitment issues or custom fabrication...I just wanted to know what I asked....thats why I got mad....I dont need 20 posts on how it was spraypainted....
Word of advice, be civil in your responses. You'll get much more info and good advice if everyone gets along. If you don't like something you see, ignore :).

Posting a bunch of uncalled for attacks isn't the best way to get info on other stuff in the future.

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

Nobody ever laid any personal attacks on you, they gave their advice on the conditions of the turbos. You come back and flame everyone because you don't agree with their posts, and blame the site for poor info even though people gave you info that those turbos were in poor condition for rebuild turbos.

Apparently you don't need any advise from anyone about anything because you know it all so why did you post in the first place?

If you know so much, you would also know that you can purchase brand new turbos for not much more than $425 U.S. that would have been more than sufficient for a Sunfire.

they were dissing me and I pointed that out....they dissed me before I had even posted on this board....

and I dont remember posting that they did a a poor job rebuilding them..thats what you guys said....

I do need advice..that is why I asked...i have said about 4 times in this thread that I dont know everything and that is why I am asking...why cant people get this stuff through their heads??

and once again..I never payed $425 for it.....you guys should read my posts again before saying the same things over and over...

^SkylinE^
02-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Rage you always have a way of putting thigs so well? :dunno:
You should be a lawyer hahah :thumbsup:

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 01:17 PM

Word of advice, be civil in your responses. You'll get much more info and good advice if everyone gets along. If you don't like something you see, ignore :).

Posting a bunch of uncalled for attacks isn't the best way to get info on other stuff in the future.

Look at the first 2 posts..they were as nice as you can get...I gave all the info I could find...said thank you....etc.... then got pics posted just incase...and people started...

Those attacks werent uncalled....they were deserved in my eyes...and If I am supposed to sit here and take this shit with a big smile...I would rather not be on this board...at least not to ask questions...

greentourismo
02-27-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
Rage you always have a way of putting thigs so well? :dunno:
You should be a lawyer hahah :thumbsup:

putting things so well??? he's making up his own info....like the price I payed for the turbo...I never said that...but I guess liars like to bend the truth:rofl:

rage2
02-27-2004, 01:31 PM
Dude, I quoted your $425.

Sigh, newbies, I'm trying to be nice, but I guess I'm still an asshole. Closed. This is retarded. Good luck with your project, don't expect any help next time you ask.