PDA

View Full Version : FS/T 1996 Legacy GT-B/AUTO

RotaryPower
02-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Well, after debating to myself whether or not I want to sell my beloved GT-B, I've decided I can't go any longer with the automatic.

Details:
1996 Subaru Legacy GT-B (RHD)
Just under 87k km and counting (DD)
AWD, Twin Turbo 2.0L EJ20H ~250HP
Automatic w/sport and winter mode (Diff Lock)
Dual sunroofs, Front tilt/Rear slide
All typical JDM options, power windows/locks, power heated folding mirrors, A/C. Everything is functional.
2-Way Alarm/Starter combo
All stock with the exception of Fujitsubo axle back muffler
Oil pan heater
All OEM "Legacy" floor mats, Rear cargo mat, cargo cover and "dog fence" thingy's that are retractable built into the back of the rear seats
JVC single din touchscreen, Bluetooth compatible Headunit, mic wired under panels to beside rear view mirror, wired for amp/sub - which may be negotiated
White Ext, Dark Grey Int.
No Rust or major defects. Interior near mint condition with no rips/tears/cracks/burns ect.
Has picked up some rock chips on bumper/hood due to a good amount of highway driving
A couple cracks in the windshield, none of which impede driver visibility - May be able to negotiate a new windshield prior to delivery, depending on final price.
4 Wheel alignment in January 2013 @ Stampede Nissan
215/45/17 Hankook I-Pike winters with ~15k km on them - lots of tread left
Rotella t5/t6 since I've owned it, and run exclusively on Petro 94.
Runs flawlessly, shifts great, drives great, only issue is that it's an auto ;)
I'm sure I've probably forgotten something, any questions just ask, and I will try my best to answer them.

Photos can be found here:
Pics were taken in October 2012.. can get more recent/others upon request.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37531391@N03/sets/72157632749400315/

Looking to get $7850OBO, serious offers will be considered. Lowballs will be mocked and humiliated.
No test pilots/tire kickers, no test drives unless you have a deposit/I feel that you are a capable enough human being. ie. if you're 16, you're not driving my car :angel:
All that being said, I AM open to trades on 4 door, Manual transmission RWD/AWD vehicles as well. Wagons would be preferred ;) . Request that it not have more than ~200k km, no rust buckets/body damage, and in good running order, as this will be transporting myself to work, and my 20mo old daughter around on a daily basis.

Contact info:
No PM, not on here very often
[email protected] (preferred)
403 966 2519, TEXT ONLY

Thanks for looking... and buy my car!:burnout:

RotaryPower
03-06-2013, 02:52 PM
TTT!

I realize my asking price is at the top end of the range for these cars however, it's on the lower end for KM and the paint/exterior/interior are in above average condition from what else I've seen on the market.
Also, some people (*ahem* kijiji) fail at reading and I've been getting a lot of trade offers on automatics, coupes and FWDs..
Please, I ask if you have a trade offer, it MUST be Manual transmission+FOUR DOORS+Rear wheel drive OR AWD. I am not willing to budge on any of those requirements.
would really like a wrx wagon.. so those go straight to the top of the list on trades
Cheers!

RotaryPower
03-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Price drop

$7850 OBO

RotaryPower
03-22-2013, 01:30 PM
TTT :)

EDIT_ kms are now 89,xxx
and price drop to $7450 obo,
Found a vehicle that' i'd like to pick up if this sells soon!

RotaryPower
03-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Conditionally sold!:goflames: