PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 acura TL(well maintained, type s, fully loaded, navigation, 140k, $11,500)

t-wellz
02-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Year : 2004
Make and Model : acura Tl
Exterior Color : black
Interior Color : grey
Auto or Manual? : automatic
Odometer Reading : 140,000km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :

About the car: bought this car last year, used it as my daily driver and decided to do a type s conversion on it. I never had a problem with the car, its been very good to me. Exterior is black and interior is grey leather. The car has been maintained very well, absolutely NO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS at all whatsoever, which I have the service records to prove. The TL will also come with two sets of keys and OEM manual.

The good:
-A-spec lip kit
-lowered 1.5inches on tein s techs
-custom 2.5inch catback exhaust
-type s rear spoiler
-roof spoiler
-type s tailights
-tinted windows
-weathertech visors
-12000k low beam
-12000k high beam
-brand new battery (2 weeks old)
-brand new set of winter tires (2 weeks old)

The bad:
-the gps isnt loading properly, needs to be reflashed, quoted $350 from alpine to get it fixed

***car will come with 17" OEM Enkei rims with brand new winter tires, the 19" deep dish rims can be added for an extra $1000(i payed $3500 for them), which makes the total package $12,500***

please do not pm me i am not on here much, feel free to contact me via email or text/calling, if i don't answer just shoot me a text, thanks for looking!

phone:4036676522
email: [email protected]

***do not email me anything about paypal, i will assume its a scam and not reply***

Asking Price : $11,500

pictures can be seen here:
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2004-Acura-TL-fully-loaded-Sedan-clean-navi-well-maintained-W0QQAdIdZ459816248