PDA

View Full Version : Hope Street Real Estate

heavyfuel
03-03-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm just looking for feedback from those who may have vendor experience with this company. I've been approached by them and I want to know if they're a good company to deal with because I've been dicked around by management companies in the past.

sheik_yerbouti
03-03-2013, 09:44 PM
They're legit. I know the the people who run the company. They're all honest guys who I would trust with my property if I wanted to rent it out.

jdmakkord
03-04-2013, 06:49 AM
We signed on with them in December. A few hiccups but everything is going well so far. I like not having to be a landlord on a day to day basis.

heavyfuel
03-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the replies. Sent 'em my insurance/vendor info and haven't heard back lol. They called me up saying their current provider charged too much thus not leaving enough room for their markup LOL big red flag right there! Then buddy seemed all concerned cuz I didn't pick up the phone, all the while I'm thinking, "well I returned your call didn't I?" So I didn't put too much effort into landing them as a client. From what I've experienced with 3rd party management companies, probably for the better if they don't get back to me lol