PDA

View Full Version : Car Crews:

van
09-19-2002, 10:43 PM
I never knew how bad it is in California.

I don't know how many of you are from there but I was just talking to a buddy of mine and she was showing me a forum with a bunch of different car crews (highschoolers duh haha).

All they do is I'll race you! I'll beat whoever! My car is automatic but it can still kick your standard!

Kind of stupid if you ask me.

At least down here you don't hear about that kind of thing. I think most car crews if there are any are cool with each other. I guess us Canadians just know how to keep peace haha.

HRD2PLZ
09-19-2002, 10:49 PM
Some guy on albertacars moved back here from California and wanted to start a crew here. He wanted to mix drugs, booze and racing together and wondered why no one would go for it. Such a loser. Sure was funny watching him get flamed post after post...:rofl:

Zephyr
09-19-2002, 10:50 PM
dude...its bad in some areas but not everywhere. a lot of car clubs and teams are really good and dont do stupid stuff like that. Team Hybrid is one of the best right now, I know like 1 memeber from there. They dominate the show room floor now.

if u go near LA areas, you will find those stupid 'crews' with the dumbest names. like azndivinity.... but rarely u find dumbasses like that..i dunno where ur friend lives, but i dont see a lot.

van
09-20-2002, 01:53 PM
haha, I forget where she lives. The two teams that keep talking trash and this and that are 3Dimensionz? and After Image? Little highschool crews.

I guess it only happens with the little ones. haha

importadrenelin
09-20-2002, 01:54 PM
Team Hybrid is really good down in California.
Also team Kosoku I believe is the name, I know one of the original members from that crew.

nookmumracing
09-20-2002, 02:02 PM
Nookmum, it's all about the fish sauce!!:thumbsup:

Peace

rage2
09-20-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by defekt1
All they do is I'll race you! I'll beat whoever! My car is automatic but it can still kick your standard!

That's Kenny's line! :rofl:

Blue Devil
09-20-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
Some guy on albertacars moved back here from California and wanted to start a crew here. He wanted to mix drugs, booze and racing together and wondered why no one would go for it. Such a loser. Sure was funny watching him get flamed post after post...:rofl:

I remember reading this!! :rofl:

shadowz
09-22-2002, 06:24 PM
SVP(speed velocity performance) some of the fastest 4 bangers on the street, in Cali

Dope Dealer
09-22-2002, 08:00 PM
I've seen Team Hybrid on TV. They seem pretty cool and have some pretty sweet cars! They were interviewing them at a show and they showed off all their trophies -- very cool! :thumbsup:

max_boost
09-22-2002, 08:46 PM
I want to start a crew call Team Extreme:rofl:

Zephyr
09-22-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
I've seen Team Hybrid on TV. They seem pretty cool and have some pretty sweet cars! They were interviewing them at a show and they showed off all their trophies -- very cool! :thumbsup:

u mean the trophies for the cars? or is trophy another word for girls? man they got extremely fine chicks....i know like 2...

sexualbanana
09-22-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
man they got extremely fine chicks....i know like 2...

would u like a trophy? :rofl:

infamous
09-22-2002, 09:27 PM
i would like 5 trophies please.....

Zephyr
09-22-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

would u like a trophy? :rofl:

can i touch it?