PDA

View Full Version : Which Shipping Company Missoula Montana to Calgary

2BLUE
03-08-2013, 12:55 PM
I just ordered atv engine and need it brought up in 1 week. I'm guessing i need a broker to import it? This is what I keep hearing anyways, Anyone use a shipping company from Montana to here? Its going to be on a crate.

I guess print off a engine ad with a lower value for the brokerage company :thumbsup:

roopi
03-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by 2BLUE
I guess print off a engine ad with a lower value for the brokerage company :thumbsup:

You can't clear a shipment with an ad. They will require an invoice.

2BLUE
03-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Well if I'm buying it used how else would I get it across the border?

J.M.
03-08-2013, 01:54 PM
The seller is suppose to declare the amount you paid on the invoice, I think.

2BLUE
03-08-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm just thinking if i bought the motor as a private deal, then i just print the ad off and give it to the shipping company... :dunno:

Thaco
03-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by 2BLUE
I'm just thinking if i bought the motor as a private deal, then i just print the ad off and give it to the shipping company... :dunno: the ad shows the list price, not the selling price, the seller will have to provide a bill of sale or invoice of some sort.

dont try to screw with the broker, the only difference it'll make is the %5 tax, even if you get $1000 knocked off the price, is $50 worth making your life hell if they find out and charge you with fraud?

2BLUE
03-08-2013, 03:13 PM
On another note:

Anyone use USHIP? Looking for delivery options, inless someone on here wants to go get it.