PDA

View Full Version : FS: OBDII Scanner MaxiScan MS409 $100

NiceGuy
03-11-2013, 08:11 PM
I have a OBDII scanner for sale, bought it around a year ago and I've only used it a handful of times, worked well and read each code I had with no problems. It's like brand new, has a carrying case, usb cable for software updates, and the OBDII cable, even still has the screen protector on it. Seriously 10/10 condition, looking for $100. Will take reasonable offers, lowballers will be ignored. Best way to contact me would be via text or email or pm.

Some more info: Compatible with all 1996 and later OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles. Easily determine cause of the Check Engine Light. Retrieve generic and manufacturer specific codes. Turn off Check Engine Light, clear codes and reset monitors. Display DTC definitions on-screen. View freeze frame data. Display monitor and I/M readiness status. Identify pending codes. Memory / battery back-up for off vehicle data review and analysis. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, French, Spanish, German). Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN). Supports CAN and all other current OBDII protocols. Built-in OBDII lookup library. Large, easy to read backlit LCD screen. Software upgradeable via optional upgrade kit.

For pictures click on the kijiji link:
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-other-parts-accessories-OBDII-Scanner-MaxiScan-MS409-W0QQAdIdZ464145897

NiceGuy
03-14-2013, 01:42 AM
sold