PDA

View Full Version : My Newer Car

MalibuStacy
03-13-2013, 08:38 AM
So I recently sold my 1980 Malibu and bought this instead. I needed something for driving to school.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106586675/Photos/IMG_6333web.jpg

Shlade
03-13-2013, 08:51 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/TVNC/image.jpg

KRyn
03-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Congrats on the new purchase? :dunno:

Graham_A_M
Originally posted by Shlade
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/TVNC/image.jpg

^ please not this again. No it's a guy

Cool car!

Twin_Cam_Turbo
Not an SS, but is it at least manual?

Thaco
03-13-2013, 09:25 AM
I had one of those as a rental down in vegas one time, most gutless POS i have ever driven, and my daily driver is a 1990 honda accord.

Boosted131
03-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Thaco
I had one of those as a rental down in vegas one time, most gutless POS i have ever driven, and my daily driver is a 1990 honda accord. Even the base model Has more power than your accord... And if it were the ss it would have 60 hp over your Mazda. They aren't that slow for an economy car.

FraserB
03-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

^ please not this again. No it's a guy

Cool car!

Username + car = Girl

rage2
03-13-2013, 09:52 AM
That's quite a large shadow. Need pics to prove otherwise.

blitz
03-13-2013, 10:09 AM
Dude:

Originally posted by MalibuStacy
I am actually part of the U of C varsity men's wrestling team and I am disgusted by this decision to remove us from the Olympics.
I agree speedog in that it is really frustrating that team sports are in the Olympics despite the fact that some members of the team never even participate. I also angered by this because our sport is one of the founding sports of the modern Olympics and the Olympics of antiquity.

For myself I am very outraged by the IOC because they will advocate for "sports" like Equestrian events, which are more about how good your horse is and not a testament of human achievement; but they are axing the oldest and one of the purest sports of the human race.

As a freestyle wrestler myself I am gutted by this decision, it is disgusting.

Thaco
03-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Boosted131
Even the base model Has more power than your accord... And if it were the ss it would have 60 hp over your Mazda. They aren't that slow for an economy car. well that power wasn't getting to the ground, the thing was gutless.

but my accord is an EXR so that could be why, TYPE R BAYBEEEE

could also be the driving conditions down there, where it's full pin on one pedal or the other, no variable options.

MalibuStacy
03-13-2013, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by FraserB

Username + car = Girl

Why do so many of you guys want me to be a girl? Not happy with your home lives? haha

As for the cars get up and go, well it's not an SS, and it is an auto so it it average compared to most of the cars in its class. I might be getting it a performance chip though.

corsvette
03-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Dang...I never did see that Bu' of yours for sale. I would have looked at it for my Dad in law, He's been looking for one forever.

MalibuStacy
03-13-2013, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by corsvette
Dang...I never did see that Bu' of yours for sale. I would have looked at it for my Dad in law, He's been looking for one forever.
Yeah I didn't post it up here unfortunately. Sold it to an older gentlemen who wanted to restore it like the one he had when he was younger. I kinda miss the V8 and the dual exhaust

M.alex
03-13-2013, 10:36 AM

Why do so many of you guys want me to be a girl? Not happy with your home lives? haha

Your shadow makes you look fat; for your sake I hope you arn't a girl.

Kloubek
03-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Isaiah
03-13-2013, 10:57 AM
I like your new red chevy more than Inrich's.

Graham_A_M
03-13-2013, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by FraserB

Username + car = Girl

Im assuming you've never met any guys named Stacy?

MalibuStacy
03-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

Im assuming you've never met any guys named Stacy?
I haven't, yet.
I just chose this web name to stir things up exactly like this. Actually it really gets the gamers confused when I sign in on xbox live haha.

JEFFRIX
03-13-2013, 05:05 PM
i once drove a PT cruiser... i like the analog clock.

Supa Dexta
03-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by M.alex

Your shadow makes you look fat; for your sake I hope you arn't a girl.

Your shadow makes you look atleast 5 feet tall... Shadows do crazy things.

revelations
03-13-2013, 10:17 PM
I thought all students (who pay their own way through) bought old hondas and toyotas because you cant kill em :dunno:

speedog
03-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by revelations
I thought all students (who pay their own way through) bought old hondas and toyotas because you cant kill em :dunno:
Dunno, I had an HHR for four years and the thing was reliable as ever - no break downs what so ever and it started no matter how cold it was without being plugged in.

EK69
03-13-2013, 10:40 PM

I haven't, yet.
I just chose this web name to stir things up exactly like this. Actually it really gets the gamers confused when I sign in on xbox live haha.

Or a female trapped in a male body lol :hijack:
:nut:

What made u choose that vehicle

Nitron88
03-13-2013, 10:52 PM
This car and its first generation they rolled out reminds me of funeral cars with the large rectangular backend. Great convenience factor if you're hit and croaked on the spot. Already in the right type of car. Great suicidal car.

MalibuStacy
03-14-2013, 09:36 AM
I am paying my own way through school, I found this for a good price and I wanted something different like my old car, something to stand out by. Plus if I bought an old beat up oil burning honda I would be like every other poor university student.

revelations
03-14-2013, 10:00 AM

I am paying my own way through school, I found this for a good price and I wanted something different like my old car, something to stand out by. Plus if I bought an old beat up oil burning honda I would be like every other poor university student.

:dunno: I must be old then - I thought paying and going to school full time meant that one acted somewhat poor.

I sold my bikes before I went back fulltime and drove around in a 15 year old truck (Mazda B2200) .... that was my idea of poor :rofl:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-14-2013, 10:23 AM

:dunno: I must be old then - I thought paying and going to school full time meant that one acted somewhat poor.

I sold my bikes before I went back fulltime and drove around in a 15 year old truck (Mazda B2200) .... that was my idea of poor :rofl:

Your old :D I worked two jobs to make sure I could afford a decent car still while I was at SAIT full time.

MalibuStacy
03-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo

Your old :D I worked two jobs to make sure I could afford a decent car still while I was at SAIT full time.
I do the same, work like a dog all summer, till school starts.

Kramerica
03-14-2013, 03:05 PM

I haven't, yet.

Chose female name to "stir shit up". Gets upset when everyone calls him a girl :rofl: