over a 4 day trip, possibly over a long weekend in may or june
not wanting to exceed 1000$ per person
($1000, to include travel, hotel, and food) *shopping extra

other than vegas, as that is our last resort if we cant figure out where to go

lets go Beyond, lets see what you guys got
(passport is not an issue)

vengie
03-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Montreal? I've heard the women are insane there in summer.

Feruk
03-14-2013, 03:36 PM
https://www.google.com/flights/

Tells you the cheapest flight deals for a particular range of dates. From there, I'd book a cheap hotel off one of a half dozen cheap hotel sites. I like booking.com. Done. Should be able to vacation somewhere under $1,000 without resorting to exclusively Budweiser and McDonald's for meals.

Mitsu3000gt
03-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Rent a massive 6,000 sq ft lake-front mansion in Whitefish (not nearly as expensive as you would think). Then just golf/party every day until you drive home. You will also come in WAY under $1000/person.

We did this for a bachelor party last year and it was cheap, and a blast.

Just an idea. There's lots you can do for $1000/person.

R-Audi
03-14-2013, 04:16 PM
I go on a guys trip every year with similar guidelines..
1k for flight, accommodations and a major event, trick is 2 people out of the 8 plan it, and the rest of us find out at the airport where we are going.

So far we have done Seattle (Seahawks game) and Austin (Fun fun fun Fest).

If anything stay away from the long weekends as flights are always minimum a few hundred more.

You can go pretty much anywhere for under 1k, trick is finding something with a minimum amount of time spent on the plane. Really, you can go anywhere with a good group of friends and have a good time.. go explore someplace you have never been!

flipstah
03-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
1k for flight, accommodations and a major event, trick is 2 people out of the 8 plan it, and the rest of us find out at the airport where we are going.

If anything stay away from the long weekends as flights are always minimum a few hundred more.

You can go pretty much anywhere for under 1k, trick is finding something with a minimum amount of time spent on the plane. Really, you can go anywhere with a good group of friends and have a good time.. go explore someplace you have never been!

Oh damn, I like that idea! I'll have to steal it if you don't mind haha.

max_boost
03-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by flipstah

Oh damn, I like that idea! I'll have to steal it if you don't mind haha. CCR :devil:

Definitely Montreal for me (never been).

Akumaz
03-14-2013, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi

love the idea, lets see what ppl can come up with!

austic
03-15-2013, 07:14 AM
Montreal, Lake Trip, Music festival trip, sporting event such as football or a race etc

Montreal is quite fun and the woman are in a league of their own

davidI
03-15-2013, 07:48 AM
Montreal / Whitefish / Nashville / Music Festival Somewhere / Last Minute All Inclusive Somewhere / New Orleans

davidI
03-15-2013, 07:58 AM
If you do decide on Vegas and can make it in April: http://www.gojumpon.com/