03-20-2013, 09:19 PM
For Sale or Trade

1990 Skyline GTR
Gunmetal Grey
Black Interior
5 Speed Manual
155xxx
Cochrane/ Calgary
looking to get $8000 out of the car as is or i will just keep it for the summer.

1990 skyline GTR
Rb26dett 2.6l twin turbo
Stock rims with winter tires
17" oz futura reps (plati dipped matte white)
Exhaust, intakes, hks bov, 7" DVD/cd, nismo shifter, coil overs, d2 racing lug nuts, hid low beams, alarm/starter combo, keyless entry, greddy profec b,Lock out bar not installed. I sure theirs tons more I can't recall right this moment,

The car does need a new power steering line, and it has a high idle due to a small intake leak. I have a full engine gasket kit but have not had time to pull the intake apart and replace all the gaskets, Hopefully i will get time this weekend.
It also has a red hood because the gunmetal one is dented ( I still have it) and the last owner backed into something and the rear bumper is a little tweaked I just removed it and will be picking up a new gunmetal bumper this weekend and the rear tail light housing is cracked but I have a new set not installed

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-FS-FT-1990-skyline-GTR-W0QQAdIdZ466668706

I'm looking to sell for 8000 or trade for a sedan/SUV lhd would be ideal I will throw in extra cash for the right trade

Possible trades
BMW, Audi, Lexus, Lincoln, aristo, diesel truck, mustang gt 99 or newer, Cadillac, Land Crusier, Will consider other trades

Please Email me or PM me if you have any questions

Thanks Ryan

gyromonkey
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Car has sold

Mod's please close