PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: 2000 Civic Hatch...ZXW944

FastnLoud88
03-22-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

Im looking for your help in locating my stolen 2000 Civic 2dr hatchback. It was taken last night between 11pm and 6am from my apartment parking lot on the corner of Elbow Dr and 89th Ave. They tried to steal my 2012 Camaro parked next to it but had no luck with a slim jim. It is only my winter car but i have alot of money invested in it and need it back!

The car is purple in color, factory spoked rims with winter tires. Slight hail damage on roof, and dent on rear tailgate. Plate ZXW944.

Any info or sightings please contact me 4036813559. I will gladly offer a cah reward for any information leading to an arrest. This kind of behavior cannot be tolerated in our city! Thank you all in advance

Disoblige
03-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Just posting a picture for OP to help with your situation. The is not the car, but be on the look out for something similar I suppose?

Maybe OP can chime in on any mods that may standout on the car, since people probably won't see hail damage, etc.

The paint color is a Vintage Plum Pearl, since it is darker, it could be mistaken for black when it is dark at night.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/andyek4/purple209207.jpg

FastnLoud88
03-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Yes thank you for the picture. Unfortunately I do not have one of the car. The car from the exterior will look stock except for a set of Euro tail lights as seen here.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516o2AntLyL._SY300_.jpg

There is no tint on the windows and the rims are the factory multispoke 14".

KrisYYC
03-22-2013, 11:20 PM
FastnLoud88 I live in Hays Farm as well (Blue condos). I'll keep an eye out around the area as I run my errands etc. I had my car broken into twice in the lower parking lot. I think it was just punk ass kids because they didn't really steal anything. Once they tried to start my car with a screw driver but were only successful in messing up my ignition.

I've also recovered a stolen integra in our lot that was sitting on cinder blocks. Car prowlings seem to be common in the area.

Good luck!

FastnLoud88
03-23-2013, 05:28 AM
Wow I thought it was such a safe neighbourhood. I have lived here for a year and a half and never had an issue before. I am super bummed my car is gone but een more worried that further damage will happen to my Camaro. I appreciate you keeping an eye out in the area. Police report has been made and it is bow just a waiting game, im hoping to find it before it to too badly stripped or damaged. If you hear/see anything PM or call. Thanks again to the Beyond Community for helping

FastnLoud88
03-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Hello Again,

My girlfriend did some digging through an old cell phone and found a picture of my car.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/qepam.jpg

I will be out scouting the areas around Elbow Dr in hopes it was just a quick joy ride. If anyone sees this car around the city today please contact myself or the police right away. Thanks in advance

KrisYYC
03-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by FastnLoud88
Wow I thought it was such a safe neighbourhood. I have lived here for a year and a half and never had an issue before. I am super bummed my car is gone but een more worried that further damage will happen to my Camaro. I appreciate you keeping an eye out in the area. Police report has been made and it is bow just a waiting game, im hoping to find it before it to too badly stripped or damaged. If you hear/see anything PM or call. Thanks again to the Beyond Community for helping

Yeah it's normally a super quiet/safe area. Once in a while there seems to be a flare up of car prowlings. I've been in the neighborhood for 5 years now.

FastnLoud88
03-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Well it's the start of a new week. So far there have been no leads and I doubt the police will put much effort into a search for a 2000 civic, so I'm putting my faith in the community. If anyone during their work day or commute notice this car out driving or possibly abandoned at this point, please contact myself or the authorities. I'm hoping to recover it before any further damage occurs. I will give a cash reward for any info leading to an arrest or possibly for recovery. Thanks again everyone!

FastnLoud88
03-29-2013, 12:44 PM
The car has been recovered. Police are just finishing their report so I dont know why condition it was found in, heading out to look at it now. Admins can remove this thread. Thanks everyone for your support!

spikerS
03-29-2013, 01:22 PM
let us know how it turned out! glad to hear you are getting it back! hopefully they didn't trash it...

FastnLoud88
03-29-2013, 06:49 PM
The car came back in fairly good condition. The steering column is destroyed, stole the stereo and all the belongings, but the physical damage to the car was minimal. Only 20kms were put on so it looks like they drove to Richmond area where it was found and thats it. A few hundred bucks and a case of beer she will be as good as new. I think an alarm system will make a nice addition!