WEbzZP-_Ssc

beecue
03-27-2013, 09:54 AM
NA trailer...

z-Yu9uwHLVI

Doesn't look that exciting. :dunno:

woodywoodford
03-27-2013, 10:23 AM
Well shit, looks like one of those depressing movies where nothing happens and the hero just runs around confused the whole time. Brutal.

urrforce
03-27-2013, 10:26 AM
i dunno :dunno:

i am still gonna go see it but even the origins movie for me wasnt that exciting

tobypaddock
03-27-2013, 10:32 AM
N/A trailer is way worse than the international one.

Ive never gotten all that into any of the x-men movies like i have with the Batman and Iron Man franchises - even the most recent Hulk (with Edward Norton)

just have never been all that captivated

woodywoodford
03-27-2013, 10:40 AM
I loved the x-men movies when I was a kid, but now that I'm older they just don't have the same appeal anymore

89coupe
03-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by woodywoodford
I loved the x-men movies when I was a kid, but now that I'm older they just don't have the same appeal anymore

LOL

jsn
03-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Looks mediocre. Thor, Iron Man, and the Avengers movies were pretty good, but all of the X-men movies were mediocre at best. First class was pretty decent, but the first 3 X-men movies were pretty terrible.

403Gemini
03-27-2013, 06:20 PM
First class was a great X-man movie.

The first three were pretty bad, and Origins was disturbingly awful... I mean Gambit jumping off a roof and spinning his staff in the air to slow his fall... my friends joke about that scene repeatedly calling it the "gambit-copter" , how they ruined Deadpool as a character ... the entire movie was just awful.

Gambit vs Wolverine starts around 3:30... so bad...

XfStzLBOWGM

Xtrema
03-27-2013, 10:23 PM
I liked the 2nd X-men and 1st class. The rest sucked.

This one stinks already by the trailers.

Although, a lot more promise from "Days of Future Past", the sequel to X-Men, First Class.

Vagabond142
03-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Although, a lot more promise from "Days of Future Past", the sequel to X-Men, First Class.

Peter Dinklage as the primary antagonist = movie is already epic :hijack:

On topic, the trailers show that this movie is MUCH more in line with the official comic book canon. Logan did go to Japan, and did train extensively there, and the Silver Samurai is one of his greatest enemies.... so there is some promise that this *could* be good...

"could" :nut:

403Gemini
03-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Vagabond142

Peter Dinklage as the primary antagonist = movie is already epic :hijack:

On topic, the trailers show that this movie is MUCH more in line with the official comic book canon. Logan did go to Japan, and did train extensively there, and the Silver Samurai is one of his greatest enemies.... so there is some promise that this *could* be good...

"could" :nut:

Have to STRONGLY emphasize "COULD"

Just because they put him in Japan and have him face the silver surfer doesn't mean it will be good by any means.

When the trailer finished first words out of my mouth "Of course it's in 3d..."

Tired of this gimicky crap , it makes directors lazy and they try and focus in too much on close shots and IN YOUR FACE effects rather than wide angle , clear shots for fights.