PDA

View Full Version : auto shop in se ? I need Suspension work done

CPrailer
03-29-2013, 09:41 AM
Hey guys, im lookin to get some suspension work done on my 99 civic, havent ever been to a mechanics shop since i moved to calgary so i have no idea where to go that does decent work for a good rate. I need to have my old coilovers removed ( blown ) and my lowering springs installed onto the struts and installed into my car. Have the tie rod ends and possible front end ball joints done in the frront, and then the rear the struts and lowering springs put in, and theres some squeeking back there seems like sway bar bushings or track bar. Id do this all in my driveway but id prefer to pay to have it all done at once and done right as i have limited tools at my house and dont wanna buy all the balljoint splitter tools etc and still get stuck with seized parts or broken bolts in my driveway.

Please list off some shops or people ( privately ) who will do the job. I can be without the car for up to a week as long as its in the SE i can still get to work via walking or what not.
THanks

Joe-G
03-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Lithium Autosport

CPrailer
03-29-2013, 10:01 AM
anyone specifically i can talk to or just the shop in general. Im a heavy duty mechanic and know my shit, i just dont want to drop car at a shop and them say every single bushing is blown and them replace everything when i know that isnt the case type deal.

slinkie
03-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G
Lithium Autosport

I recommend them also, no one in particular

CPrailer
03-29-2013, 10:30 AM
awesome il look into it then thanks guys

eglove
03-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Garagebox too