PDA

View Full Version : Beyond. you are disappointing me today

spikerS
03-30-2013, 05:29 PM
It is a slow day at work. I am bored. I rely on Beyond to live vicariously through all of you. Rage and Kenny out east at the auto show, Bunch of you riding bikes, ect.

to you all, I say FUCK YOU!

ENTERTAIN ME!

I know, I know...
Cool story bro
this thread delivers
would read again

yeah yeah, whatever, DO SOMETHING EXCITING!

Disoblige
03-30-2013, 05:34 PM
How bout you update us on that windshield thread bitch

:D

spikerS
03-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
How bout you update us on that windshield thread bitch

:D

I would if I had anything. le sigh.

shakalaka
03-30-2013, 05:41 PM
Alright let's see. Just got back from riding my bike around town and took it for a wash. Also made my brother pull his Ducati out of hibernation and then we both went out for a ride.

Other than that, bought a new Yamaha leather jacket for riding. Still waiting for my new helmet and gloves to arrive.

Other than that traded my Blackberry Playbook with an Acer Aspire netbook. It was just sitting there for the past few months and I hadn't even charged it. Then I found this new website similar to kijiji called loopingads.com which is predominantly more focused on trading items. Seems new cause it's not very busy but I threw a few things on it and someone contacted me for my playbook.

Hmmm...what else..well I hope it doesn't rain or snow tomorrow so I can ride my bike a little more before heading back to Edmonton on Monday. And that is all for now...hopefully I entertained you at least a little bit.

spikerS
03-30-2013, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Alright let's see. Just got back from riding my bike around town and took it for a wash. Also made my brother pull his Ducati out of hibernation and then we both went out for a ride.

Other than that, bought a new Yamaha leather jacket for riding. Still waiting for my new helmet and gloves to arrive.

Other than that traded my Blackberry Playbook with an Acer Aspire netbook. It was just sitting there for the past few months and I hadn't even charged it. Then I found this new website similar to kijiji called loopingads.com which is predominantly more focused on trading items. Seems new cause it's not very busy but I threw a few things on it and someone contacted me for my playbook.

Hmmm...what else..well I hope it doesn't rain or snow tomorrow so I can ride my bike a little more before heading back to Edmonton on Monday. And that is all for now...hopefully I entertained you at least a little bit.

I wish I could go outside. thank you kind sir!

off to check out loopingads

Disoblige
03-30-2013, 05:43 PM
So stoked to take my bike out for a ride.
So fun.

*spikers buys a bike next week* :rofl:

spikerS
03-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
So stoked to take my bike out for a ride.
So fun.

*spikers buys a bike next week* :rofl:

I already have a bike. Just about done rebuilding it.

Then I need to find some people to go ride with so I can get comfortable riding again and go take my test.

DeleriousZ
03-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Driving around dt today, there are shitloads of bikes out now. Super dangerous time for bikers too, people aren't used to them being on the road and aren't watching for em or paying attention! Be careful out there folks

roll_over
03-30-2013, 05:54 PM
I went to Ralph Klein Park today its a nice building the parking lot has tons of apple an pear trees. I was thinking it would be a cool place for a photo shoot when all the trees are in bloom other then that the pyramids are closed off.

saw four frs's

CanmoreOrLess
03-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Here's nearly 12 minutes of something to watch:

Fd9CxIlkjpk

Not since I went out for dinner with a group of Japanese girls have I seen anything clean up a buffet like this:

R3Mt2E1M6dU

Yer welcome.

zieg
03-30-2013, 05:59 PM
http://en.reddit.com/

MalibuStacy
03-30-2013, 06:37 PM
FsqJFIJ5lLs

FixedGear
03-30-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm on Barro Colorado Island in the Panama Canal for field work. Right now im hanging out with other residents at the smithsonian tropical research institute. We are drinking Panamanian beer and playing ping pong... brushing up on our skills because the mainland branch of STRI just hired a new guy who is like the best ever at ping pong (apparently he has a $100 paddle), and now we are worried they are going to win the next ping pong tournament against us (the island ALWAYS wins). Apparently, during the interview they asked the guy "do you play ping pong" LOL. :rofl:

Edit: it has been suggested that we throw the guys paddle in the canal, but then someone pointed out that would be mean because its not his fault he is so good at ping pong.

Yes, this is my life. :rofl:

Graham_A_M
03-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by spikers

Then I need to find some people to go ride with so I can get comfortable riding again and go take my test.
Let me know Negro! hit me up on my two way y0!

lamp_shade_2000
03-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by FixedGear
I'm on Barro Colorado Island in the Panama Canal for field work. Right now im hanging out with other residents at the smithsonian tropical research institute. We are drinking Panamanian beer and playing ping pong... brushing up on our skills because the mainland branch of STRI just hired a new guy who is like the best ever at ping pong (apparently he has a $100 paddle), and now we are worried they are going to win the next ping pong tournament against us (the island ALWAYS wins). Apparently, during the interview they asked the guy "do you play ping pong" LOL. :rofl:

Edit: it has been suggested that we throw the guys paddle in the canal, but then someone pointed out that would be mean because its not his fault he is so good at ping pong.

Yes, this is my life. :rofl:

Awesome post! You just made my very boring Saturday at work that much more bearable. Thank you

DeleriousZ
03-30-2013, 07:27 PM
?v=3J6a8x8k6pg

frozenrice
03-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Installed a bull bar on the front of the truck today. Good timing now that the motorbikes are out. :devil:

speedog
03-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Spotted in Kensington this afternoon...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5040260/pics/spotted001.jpg

cancer man
03-30-2013, 07:54 PM
My dog has a whitish vaginal discharge, its like rice when dry and gum when wet. last night, i inserted the candid v1 pessary. today i found that the whitish vaginal discharge still on. can anybody help me?what is the reason behind this?

rookie101
03-30-2013, 08:02 PM
Aaaand welcome to my ignore list.

Rat Fink
03-30-2013, 08:02 PM

FixedGear
03-30-2013, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by cancer man
My dog has a whitish vaginal discharge, its like rice when dry and gum when wet. last night, i inserted the candid v1 pessary. today i found that the whitish vaginal discharge still on. can anybody help me?what is the reason behind this?

are you sure it is vaginal and not anal discharge? sounds just like tapeworm symptoms. i had a cat with tapeworms, kept finding rice grains in her bed and was like WTF until I took her to the vet.

bignerd
03-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by speedog

I thought open wheel wells were illegal? Or is it because this is a classic it is allowed?

Tik-Tok
03-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by bignerd

I thought open wheel wells were illegal? Or is it because this is a classic it is allowed?

I doubt he gets hassled for it.

Saw this today, didn't think it was spotted thread worthy, but I never see these around in my daily driving.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u64/TykTauk/temporary-3.jpg

swak
03-30-2013, 09:51 PM
^^ Long box early 90's Ford?

:poosie:

Graham_A_M
03-30-2013, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by bignerd

(first off the body work on that car looks like it was done by a 5 year old, wow that looks awful).

A lot of laws are broken with classic cars and trucks. It blows my mind these VW Golf R32's are banned from Canada, due to an improper "bumper height" yet its still perfectly okay for people to run these old original Ford Model T's or Model A's on the road. Yet they have no seatbelts, crumple zones, proper impact absorbing bumpers, airbags or anything else, leave alone a top speed past 50kph. Just because it was once "okay" to have such vehicles on the road back then, doesn't make it okay by todays standards, yet its 100% legal. :nut:
Same rule(s) applies to cars such as this.

EDIT:

Originally posted by swak
^^ Long box early 90's Ford?

:poosie:
We have one of these at our farm. Its either a '97 or '95 F250 HD (basically an F350 with 250 badging). Its an EXTREMELY rare truck, let me know if you want it. Yours for cheap, decent shape

Graham_A_M
03-30-2013, 10:02 PM
EDIT, double post. dammit. :banghead:

l/l/rX
03-30-2013, 11:14 PM

weird, i was there at the exact same time, exact same spot but in my car turning right.

Isaiah
03-30-2013, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

weird, i was there at the exact same time, exact same spot but in my car turning right.
Not weird in the least; it's a textbook example of temporal displacement theory:

Most cases of the temporal displacement . . . are actually caused by being in close proximity to one's own self in another time stream. Thus, the paradox of meeting your future self is resolved by one or both of you dying before you meet.
"He" is actually you. The only real issue here is determining which one of you will have to die and establishing the parameters of the execution.

speedog
03-31-2013, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

Was turning left, trying to escape the traffic shit show that the 14th Street closure created.

DeleriousZ
03-31-2013, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Isaiah

Not weird in the least; it's a textbook example of temporal displacement theory:

"He" is actually you. The only real issue here is determining which one of you will have to die and establishing the parameters of the execution.

http://www.idlethumbs.net/assets/img/homepage_fourthblock/italianspiderman.gif

Isaiah
03-31-2013, 08:56 AM

Was turning left, trying to escape the traffic shit show that the 14th Street closure created.
Initial contact sequence completed.

At this point you're just lucky the internet is all a bunch of binary code so he could technically be someone else.

codetrap
03-31-2013, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by spikers

Then I need to find some people to go ride with so I can get comfortable riding again and go take my test. Didn't I already tell you I'd go riding with you?

89s1
03-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Spotted on 17th ave.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/89s1/20130330_144900.jpg

slinkie
03-31-2013, 10:03 AM
great spotting wow

89s1
03-31-2013, 10:16 AM
Not sure if its a genuine caterham or not, I just don't know enough about them, but it was slick to see it none the less.

Sugarphreak
03-31-2013, 10:22 AM

slinkie
03-31-2013, 11:44 AM
i wonder what motor he has? Maybe 4age? :angel:

DeleriousZ
03-31-2013, 11:49 AM
I saw that thing driving around a few days ago. The gf lives around 17th ave and says she sees it all the time.

PencilStools
03-31-2013, 12:51 PM
I often see you guys setting up meets etc. i think its time someone hosted the first beyond.ca orgy.

e31
03-31-2013, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by 89s1
Not sure if its a genuine caterham or not...

The big hood scoop is a giveaway, not a caterham. Also missing the front "7" grille.

I'd rather have a kit-car than the real deal simply because of aftermarket parts availability (and any motor you dare fit).

Kona9
03-31-2013, 01:12 PM
It's no street bike as 99% of Beyond are enthusiasts for, but I fired up the hardtail and took it for a quick rip. I thought for sure she wouldn't fire this morning. I was wrong. I think I may go for another little ride and granny corners due to gravel.

slinkie
03-31-2013, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by PencilStools
I often see you guys setting up meets etc. i think its time someone hosted the first beyond.ca orgy.

Excuse me who da heck is dis

zieg
03-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Motion to change thread title to something like "ITT post your random thoughts"

spikerS
03-31-2013, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
Didn't I already tell you I'd go riding with you?

I don't recall, but be prepared for me to bug you until you go insane to go riding...