PDA

View Full Version : where to buy fake gucci, air force 1's. air jordans, LV?

lushious
02-18-2004, 01:09 PM
hey everyone just wondering where i can find fake gucci, LV, air force ones, air jordans in calgary?

gwkwan
02-18-2004, 01:14 PM
i wonder know where to buy fake bimmers too

t3rry
02-18-2004, 01:18 PM
yea, can i get a fake trailblazer?

Rav4Guy
02-18-2004, 01:21 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36820

sandman
02-18-2004, 05:51 PM
i got some..

skyway
02-19-2004, 12:35 AM
!!!!POSER ALERT!!!!

Get a life. Why not a couple WCC hoodies while you're at it? For when you want to pretend to be a badass.

JordanLotoski
02-19-2004, 12:36 AM
why would u want fake.....if you cant afford real dont buy...why fake it...

Idratherbsidewayz
02-19-2004, 12:38 AM
Cuz you wanna look stylin but your on a budget, if people can't tell then its real enough... Paying for the piece of mind is retarded. Id rather have a good fake and a couple 100 dollars in my pocket than the real thing...

JordanLotoski
02-19-2004, 12:39 AM
thats retarded..........fake is fake......crap is crap.......dont pose....shit man i want a ton of things.....iam sure i can find fake ones, but id rather wait and get the real deal

Idratherbsidewayz
02-19-2004, 12:43 AM
Do you wear clothes for yourself or to look "cool". Because if it is the latter, then what is the point of buying the real thing if you can look cool and no one will know that what you're wearing is fake. I'm not a fan of designer shit cuz its too expensive so maybe im a little biased, but its my opinion that if you go out and spend $600 on a mitten as opposed to getting the $10 replica, you are an idiot, an idiot thats $590 poorer than a smart person. Unless you have lots of money, then who gives a shit, you have nothing better to spend it on...

dj_honda
02-19-2004, 12:51 AM
check out crucial on 16th...the guy kept buggin me to come by and see the shoes at his store so i am guessing they have some...not sure if they are real or fake though.

JordanLotoski
02-19-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
Do you wear clothes for yourself or to look "cool". Because if it is the latter, then what is the point of buying the real thing if you can look cool and no one will know that what you're wearing is fake. I'm not a fan of designer shit cuz its too expensive so maybe im a little biased, but its my opinion that if you go out and spend $600 on a mitten as opposed to getting the $10 replica, you are an idiot, an idiot thats $590 poorer than a smart person. Unless you have lots of money, then who gives a shit, you have nothing better to spend it on...

yeah but to buy a knockoff of something id dumb.....iam not a lable whore like many, but i hate dirtbag chicks that are walking around with LV bags...i took it in the nutts and bought the real deal for my wife.....sure getting a pair of old navey jeans inseatd of spending 210 on deisels is understandabke..jeans are jeans.....to me anyways, but products that are made to look like high end products are GHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CRX-R
02-19-2004, 12:55 AM
Who in their right fuckin mind would want REAL Air Jordan's in this day and age?? Didn't those disappear like 10 years ago??? And why would anyone bother making a fake of something that cost less that $150 anyway?? Cheap fuck!! :poosie:

Weapon_R
02-19-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA

but i hate dirtbag chicks that are walking around with LV bags...i took it in the nutts and bought the real deal for my wife.....sure getting a pair of old navey jeans inseatd of spending 210 on deisels is understandabke..jeans are jeans.....to me anyways, but products that are made to look like high end products are GHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So you are mad cuz these 'dirtbag' chicks have LV bags that look as real as the one u bought for wife?

:rofl:`

Redlyne_mr2
02-19-2004, 01:04 AM
I swear to god if I see one more thread about LV i'm going to loose it!

CRX-R
02-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

:werd: You're absolutely right, let's you and me go on a killing spree upon the opening of the next thread with LV in the title :thumbsup: :guns: :guns: :guns:

JordanLotoski
02-19-2004, 01:07 AM
yeah man same:banghead:

rage2
02-19-2004, 01:09 AM
Fakes are for posers. It's like fake badging a car, sure you think ppl can't tell, but there are ppl can tell you're a cheap wannabe fucker lol.

btw - i wear tshirts haha.

Def_3
02-19-2004, 01:09 AM

:werd:

SI-vic
02-19-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

I bet you'd make fun of someone if you saw a guy wearing an imitation Nike shirt or something.
Fake is fake..... it is an embarassment and a diss to the owners of the REAL.

That.Guy.S30
02-19-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by rage2
Fakes are for posers. It's like fake badging a car, sure you think ppl can't tell, but there are ppl can tell you're a cheap wannabe fucker lol.

btw - i wear tshirts haha.

<---- thats me.. too poor to buy a wrx so i fake it.. hahahah jokes its stock..

girlRACER
02-19-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

:werd: As much as I love LV...I think the whole LV discussion is getting old. :thumbsdow :whocares:

max_boost
02-19-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by rage2

btw - i wear tshirts haha. Like your SLK's? But man, you backed it up by buying a real one.....LOL:bigpimp:

skyway
02-19-2004, 07:22 PM
LV is quite possibly the gayest, ugliest, most...

*Hey - Look at me!!! I have really bad taste and I am not afraid to tell the WORLD!!!*

...SHIT that I have had the misfortune of laying my eye's on in a long, long time.

Real or fake LV is for POSERS. Period. Almost as bad as all the stupid cunts running around with Von Dutch high hats - here's a tip - FUCK OFF AND DIE LOSERS!

Idratherbsidewayz
02-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

I bet you'd make fun of someone if you saw a guy wearing an imitation Nike shirt or something.
Fake is fake..... it is an embarassment and a diss to the owners of the REAL.

If i didn't know it was fake i wouldn't say shit. So if you get a good fake and no one realizes it is, then why bother buying the real kind. Do you just want to make LV rich or something?

jaylo
02-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Although I don't agree with overpriced LV bags and accessories, I bought the real thing for my significant other. Though it hurts the wallet I don't want to buy fake crap like those young punks that cannot afford to buy the real thing and flaunt it like it's the real thing.

I also cannot stand people who buy ALL of their clothes on EBAY. C'mon we all know that most merchandise there are worn or stolen or fake... And you wonder why brand new clothes are so cheap to begin with...

I hate posers but they gotta do what they gotta do. Flaunt like it's the real deal!

To answer your question, I have no idea what store here sells fake clothing and etc... maybe try Ebay...

fast_girl
02-19-2004, 11:37 PM
www.nicekicks.com

and ps there's no such th8ing as "real" LV/Gucci Air Force Ones... Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Nike are all separate companies.... any of these shoes are AFOs with designer fabric (fake) inserts... whatever... i think they're pretty fly... go for it... :whocares: