PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Cleaning

davidI
04-04-2013, 04:46 PM
I did a search and was surprised I didn't find anything. Any recommendations for budget companies that will do carpet cleaning?? I've read that it's often just as cheap / beneficial to pay for someone to come do it rather than renting. It's for a place in Bowness....basically 4 small bedrooms, 2 sets of stairs and a small loft.

GS430
04-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Link to thread (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/368334/neatfreak-now-offering-carpet-cleaning/)

:thumbsup:

davidI
04-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Thanks!! I wonder why that didn't show up in my search!

ianmcc
04-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Funny but I was in the driveway changing the calipers and brakes on my dads PT Cruiser (note to others-the front calipers are labelled L and R and you won't be able to bleed them if you instal on the wrong side!) and some hot hot hot little number came around and claimed she was in the neighborhood cleaning the carpets for a neighbor. As hot as she was my spider sense was all tingly and I turned her down.
I don't think this helps you much. Sorry.

codetrap
04-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by davidI
I did a search and was surprised I didn't find anything. Any recommendations for budget companies that will do carpet cleaning?? I've read that it's often just as cheap / beneficial to pay for someone to come do it rather than renting. It's for a place in Bowness....basically 4 small bedrooms, 2 sets of stairs and a small loft. I just had Neatfreak come in and do my carpets. They did a great job, and I'd happily recommend them. The machine got almost all the stains out, and the ones that it didn't, well, I never didn't have any hope for those and they reduced them quite a few shades. Walking around today there's none of that crunchiness at all. The carpets feel and smell clean. I'm quite happy with it.