PDA

View Full Version : Natural Gas Installers?

codetrap
04-06-2013, 07:25 AM
I have to get a gas line put in for my dryer. I suspect it'll have to be t'd off the meter outside and brought into the house, so I've decided this isn't a DIY project. Any recommendations for an outfit that won't leave with my arm or leg?

sxtasy
04-07-2013, 01:32 PM
bump, any recommendations? I also need a line run for a natural gas stove. It should be a fairly easy job as it is very close to the gas line for the bbq.

rojhero
04-08-2013, 05:40 PM
I had a natural gas line for a stove and bbq installed by a friend of a friend who is a gasfitter/plumber. He does quality work for an excellent price with all the proper permits. His focus is commercial work (family business), but also does residential. I contacted all the gasfitters/plumbers on Beyond and found his price most competitive.

His name is AJ and his number is 403-669-0210. He did such a great job we also had him do some plumbing and install a water softener on a second trip out.

If that doesn't work out, Protech was second in terms of price (although still more than 50% what I paid).

blitz
04-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Do not use Bluewave plumbing, bunch of liars and crooks.

codetrap
04-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Thanks rojhero for the information. I will be giving AJ a call today. Beyond comes through for me again. :D