PDA

View Full Version : Fs: 2002 bmw m3

Kittens11
04-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi guys, looking to see if there is any interest in my m3. It was purchased new in Edmonton and i bought it of the second owner who was a family friend of the original owner. The only reason i am looking to sell it is to pick up another M in my favorite color Laguna blue. Anyways some info on the car:

136xxx km
6 speed manual
titanium silver
black leather interior
heated power seats with lumbar
3m on the front end
2 month old hankook v12 on stock 18 inch wheels
k&n intake
blacked kidney grills and side grills also have the originals
smoked turn lights
clear corner reflectors
smoked front turn lights also have stock
csl style trunk also have stock trunk
car will also come with winter wheels with like new winter tires

The car just got back from Shenis auto trend one of the best bmw shops in Calgary. The car was fully inspected and i had any problems they found fixed. Also had a fluid flush done, a valve adjustment and a fresh oil change. The bill for all the work they did was $2500. This car does not need any work.

Bad:
some rock chips in the windshield but no cracks

some rock chips and scratches on the car it is 10 years old nothing major

The factory wheels could be refinished they have clear coat peal and some pitting

Price: $17900 FIRM! this is one of the cheapest M3s in Alberta right now and it already comes fully inspected. Car is in really good shape and is worth more than what i am asking as it is. If it doesn't sell, or the car i want sells before i sell this, then i am more than happy to keep enjoying it!

Text works best 403-464-2290
Pics: http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2002-bmw-m3-W0QQAdIdZ472285751