PDA

View Full Version : Dealership review: Platinum Mitsubishi

Shlade
04-07-2013, 02:32 PM
I figured I would write a short review of my experience with Platinum Mitsubishi located on Barlow trail.

As many of you know Platinum Mitsubishi is a forum sponser here.

Tristan being the main man who is on the forum the most I decided to give them a call and ask for Tristan especially for a car I was interested in.

I gave him a call saying I was on the way to come check out a Volvo they had posted. He told me he would stick around and wait for me to show the car.

Mind you, Tristan was having some allergy problems that day and was on his way out but as an awesome sales man he waited for me. Trying not to take up too much of his time due to him not feeling that well I decided to make an offer on the car. He spoke with his manager and we agreed on a deal. No pains, no negotiating, just a perfect crisp deal. Probably the easiest thing I've ever done at a dealership.

Signing the papers and needing a car to drive almost ASAP I opted to just get the regular AMVIC inspection paper for them to release the car. It did not get an oil change. Me knowing this car I knew it needed one soon.

Tristan again doing something he really did not need to do offered to have me bring the car after shop hours, toss it on the lift and helped me do the oil change quick.

Overall my experience at platinum was probably the best dealership experience I've ever had. I highly highly reccomend Tristan. Super nice guy and very stand up.

The dealership was very friendly as well, Mike who runs the finance part of things was also very good to deal with.

Overall if you're looking for a good used vehicle Platinum is the place to go and Tristan is your man.

I will for sure be returning there when I decide to finally bite the bullet on an Evo ;)

heavyD
04-08-2013, 12:00 PM
We have bought 3 new cars from them. We never really had any issues with the vehicles so I don't have stories about fighting over warranty, repairs, etc and the best thing I can say about them is that they have never pissed me off which is good.

4doorj
04-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Tristan is a super nice guy! I met him a few times playing basketball. Him and Dru are awesome salesmans there!
Their finance manager tinh there is awesome too!

Never had issues with their service department either.

Platinum mitsubishi :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1barA4
04-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Their service dept is awesome. Honest guys, and will try to help you out with any warranty stuff even if you have mods. :clap:

I should mention that even with my TC-SST fluid and filter change, they provide the fluids to me *at cost*. An acquaintance owns a shop and would have done the work for me but he said with the difference in fluid prices, even at a reduced labor charge it'd still be cheaper (if marginally) to get the pros to do it, especially on a transmission that costs that much!

03ozwhip
04-08-2013, 12:48 PM
I've dealt with Tristan a few times in person and on Beyond. We couldn't quite make the deals I was looking for at the time, but nonetheless, it was a great experience and if/when I decide on an EVO, I'll definitely go back there.

flipstah
04-08-2013, 03:54 PM
We bought our 2004 Outlander new from Platinum Mitsubishi and wouldn't have it any other way. Great place to deal with! :thumbsup:

faiz999
04-08-2013, 05:01 PM
seems when im lookin for a new car, ill be looking here

turbotrip
04-08-2013, 05:52 PM
cosigning tristan