PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a Fiat salesperson? (Eastside Dodge vs. Renfrew)

1barA4
04-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Hello Beyonders,

Given that only Eastside and Renfrew appear to carry Fiats - which is the lesser of two evils and is there any particular salesperson you'd recommend?

I'm potentially in the market to trade my Ralliart in on an Abarth 500, we really fell in love with the Fiat after our summer excursion in the Maritimes in a 500 Sport (automatic)...so a turbocharged one with a 5spd, better suspension, etc. can only be a step up from that and even compared to my twin-clutch, all wheel drive, moderately modified Ralliart.

And I'd like to skip a lot of the BS that comes with being a younger guy going in to request a test drive of a top-of-the-line model.

Thanks in advance guys!

Considesigns
04-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Never dealt with Eastside Dodge but as for Renfrew, a sales rep that my friend met with was a little rude and gave him the attitude "if you're not buying right now then why are you here?" He ended up buying an FR-S instead. They had an abarth in stock and showed us a picture on their website and that was about it.

Sugarphreak
04-10-2013, 11:41 AM

HHURICANE1
04-10-2013, 02:07 PM
You won't find a rural dealer with Fiat. Only dealers that could build a separate showroom for them can sell them, unless it's used. Not many if any rural dealers would be willing or able to put the money into a relatively low volume vehicle.

1barA4
04-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah the only 3 dealers in AB are Eastside, Renfrew and the one in Lethbridge...

I'm thinking Renfrew is the lesser of two evils....but Eastside gets the largest Abarth alotment in the province!