PDA

View Full Version : Saddledome Pit Tickets

chathamf
04-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey,

I just got some tickets to the Jason Aldean concert that say they are in the PIT-R.

Anyone have any idea how the pit works at saddledome? I can't figure out exactly where my tickets will be, if they are general admission or actual seats or what.

lasimmon
04-09-2013, 08:06 PM
I am unsure, but are you willing to share the presale password?

chathamf
04-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Willing to sell two tickets :)

toyboy88
04-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by chathamf
Hey,

I just got some tickets to the Jason Aldean concert that say they are in the PIT-R.

Anyone have any idea how the pit works at saddledome? I can't figure out exactly where my tickets will be, if they are general admission or actual seats or what.

Generally concerts with 'pits' have a left and a right pit, with the walkway/stage going down the middle of the two pics.

Since you got "PIT-R" tickets, those would likely be the pit to the right of the stage. Pits are also usually general admission, but you can only get in there with pit tickets (also usually standing room only).

Here's a pic of the Dome from the Bon Jovi concert, but gives you an idea of the pit locations normally.

http://www.stubhub.com/data/venue_maps/5884/stubhub_597155_ScotiabankSaddledome_BonJovi.png

chathamf
04-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88

Generally concerts with 'pits' have a left and a right pit, with the walkway/stage going down the middle of the two pics.

Since you got "PIT-R" tickets, those would likely be the pit to the right of the stage. Pits are also usually general admission, but you can only get in there with pit tickets (also usually standing room only).

Here's a pic of the Dome from the Bon Jovi concert, but gives you an idea of the pit locations normally.

http://www.stubhub.com/data/venue_maps/5884/stubhub_597155_ScotiabankSaddledome_BonJovi.png

Thanks man. Got a pretty good idea of what it will be now, pretty sick tickets!