PDA

View Full Version : BB Bday 20%** off sale

403ep3
04-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Heads up for anyone that needs some supplements..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/campaign/campaign.jsp?cId=bbcom_bday_2013&_requestid=3365693

**select brands

schocker
04-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Lol, I was going to post this but fell back asleep!
I am going to pick up some more orange triad and maybe a new PWO.

littledan
04-11-2013, 03:11 PM
grabbed an orange triad, new gaspari superdrive pwo, couple samples, and a shaker cup for $42 shipped ... :poosie: :poosie:

403ep3
04-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Error•Due to customs restrictions your order may not contain more than 90 days supply of any individual product. Please adjust the quantity of the following products in your cart to ensure that your order does not exceed this limit (total day's supply shown in parentheses): Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps (400).
ALERT:•Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps, 400 Capsules is not currently available in the Canada store. Please remove the product from your cart before checkout.

Wow I can't get my BCAA anymore lol

schocker
04-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3
Error•Due to customs restrictions your order may not contain more than 90 days supply of any individual product. Please adjust the quantity of the following products in your cart to ensure that your order does not exceed this limit (total day's supply shown in parentheses): Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps (400).
ALERT:•Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps, 400 Capsules is not currently available in the Canada store. Please remove the product from your cart before checkout.

Wow I can't get my BCAA anymore lol
haha, how can they ban that. In the canadian store I only see the 60 capsule bottle now from ON. If I am taking it multiple times a day. If you work out every day from the dosage, you can take 720 in 3 months. At least they warn you though so if customs does check they don't take it.

Edit: Oh look at that, no more 100 serving white flood anymore either ffs. :rofl:

403ep3
04-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Yeah I saw that..Canada sucks lol

I got

ON ZMA
CL Triads
ON fish oils
CL White flood - grape
water bottle

$120 =)

schocker
04-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3
Yeah I saw that..Canada sucks lol

I got

ON ZMA
CL Triads
ON fish oils
CL White flood - grape
water bottle

$120 =)
Anything over 90 servings is gone, so stupid, and changing the quantity of anything gives the warning, fish oil, vitamins, pre-workout, green tea extract :rofl:
I just got 2x triads so no free gift this time :(
Got the gym bag last time though, it works pretty well.

EK69
04-11-2013, 05:16 PM
for multivitamins..
optimum nutrition opti-men or controlled labs orange triad?
:dunno:

have seen a lot of people talking about orange triad
most other things seem equal upon comparison (a few + or - for each brand on some ingredients) but optimen has these amino blends and viri blends and other blends that i dont really understand

schocker
04-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by EK69
for multivitamins..
optimum nutrition opti-men or controlled labs orange triad?
:dunno:

have seen a lot of people talking about orange triad
most other things seem equal upon comparison (a few + or - for each brand on some ingredients) but optimen has these amino blends and viri blends and other blends that i dont really understand
optimen won't ship to canada so get orange triad. I like the extras it has in it I think... For amino acids I have the pills or I use purple wraath which has a blend in it, and the kaizen protein from costco has aminos in it also.

littledan
04-11-2013, 05:42 PM
does anyone actually take the full 6pills/day of OT? I personally take one with lunch and one with dinner.

schocker
04-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by littledan
does anyone actually take the full 6pills/day of OT? I personally take one with lunch and one with dinner.
Yah I take 3 in the morning with the remainder of my pills (With protein shake and danactive thing, breakfast I eat at work), 3 pills with dinner.

EK69
04-11-2013, 06:04 PM
lol ok so opti-men is out from this order
but i have seen it online on a canadian site somewhere for a similar price..

which is a better multivitamin?
otherwise yea ill just get the orange triad

schocker
04-11-2013, 06:13 PM
You can get it from canadian retailers. I see on svn for example it is $35 for 60 day supply. I like orange triad though, never tried opti. Just read the ingredients and decide from there I suppose. I chose triad, it has more things :rofl:
Now I am wondering if I should have just bought that since it is so cheap here :nut:

EK69
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
there is a 60 day supply here for opti-men for $25.99
orange triad is for 45 days if you eat all 6 pills a day

i did the compare on bb.com store... but that doesnt help me choose one over the other lol

orange triad it is lol

schocker
04-11-2013, 06:29 PM
I don't know, now you have me confused :rofl:
Good thing I ordered already

EK69
04-11-2013, 06:31 PM
:rofl:
i confused myself too

just gonna stick with orange triad on this one

fuck theres a shitload to read out there on this and everyone angles their product as being superior to the competition :nut:

austic
04-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Got a 45 day of the OT along with some other stuff I wanted to try. love these sales

EK69
04-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by austic
Got a 45 day of the OT along with some other stuff I wanted to try. love these sales

like what? i am curoius what others are ordering :rofl:

austic
04-11-2013, 06:53 PM
I normally do No Explod so i am trying White Flood
picked up the Orange triad
And I am trying BSN Hyper Shred
Then just the usual suspects like the fish oils and protein

EK69
04-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by schocker

optimen won't ship to canada so get orange triad. I like the extras it has in it I think... For amino acids I have the pills or I use purple wraath which has a blend in it, and the kaizen protein from costco has aminos in it also.
what flavor of purple wraath?

schocker
04-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by austic
I normally do No Explod so i am trying White Flood
picked up the Orange triad
And I am trying BSN Hyper Shred
Then just the usual suspects like the fish oils and protein
Too bad you couldn't get the 100 serving amirite :rofl:
Maybe the can offer a 90 serving or something like purple wraath

Originally posted by EK69

what flavor of purple wraath?
I have the lemon lime one. Doesn't taste too great, but better than grape :D
I wish they had more flavors like xtend, watermelon was awesome.

403ep3
04-11-2013, 08:11 PM
White flood lasts quite awhile. I work out three times a week and don't always take it. I find that if I depend on it I won't see gains as often.

harv91
04-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Just placed order,
thanks for posting this :D