PDA

View Full Version : Where to get coveralls cleaned in Calgary?

HomespunLobster
04-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Anyone know of any good places that clean coveralls? I'd use my own washing machine, but I doubt the rest of my clothes will appreciate the pipe dope, invert, and other crap residue that will be left behind. Nor do I find I can get a good job out of my own home washing machine (I did it at my last place a couple times)

Preferably stick to the south area's of town.

ExtraSlow
04-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Call drycleaners in your area and be honest about what's on them. Lots of dry cleaners do coveralls for oil companies.
I'm sure Tower Cleaners downtown does them.

HHURICANE1
04-12-2013, 03:59 PM
I've seen some coin-ops that have a machine or 2 set aside for that sort of thing.

SKR
04-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Get them drycleaned. That's the only way you're going to get dope and invert off. A regular wash isn't going to get them clean. I've never had a problem with drycleaners not wanting to do coveralls, but maybe there are places that don't want to.

fiveowed
04-12-2013, 07:32 PM
carwash, hang them on the clamps for your floor matts.:thumbsup:

Supa Dexta
04-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Ive used my own machine lots of times.. Use hot water and I like to spray mine down with spray nine first, (Ive also heard a can of coke??).. Fill the machine and then shut it off and let it sit for half an hour before starting it back up again. Soaking is the trick.

vengie
04-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Pressure washer, followed by wash machine