PDA

View Full Version : Another Shop recommendation for you guys!

altecer
04-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Awhile ago I posted a thread about where to go for an OPI, inspectacar...PS if you're still needing a OPI (Out of province inspection) I still recommend them. He's a very good guy!

Anyways I got another shop for you guys for general repair/tire changes. Summer is coming around and it's getting really hard to find a shop to put on tires...especially one who will take care putting on rims for a C63...Fountain tire has cars lined up for days waiting to get tires to be put on! I got mine put on same day!

I first met Tony last year when he put on my winter tires onto my AMG rims. Very cool guy, super nice and works with you!

This time, he wanted to get some extra special lube just in case so he didn't damage my summer FORGED rims. Took an extra day but he was super careful and not a single scratch!

kaltire scratched ALL 4 of my winter rims for my subaru and then tried to hide it by quickly throwing it in my car. I said hold on buddy, I'm chekcing my rims 1st. Fountain tire wouldn't even touch my c63...and told me to fuck off when I brought loose rims and tires to them. These stupid corporate assholes are all about quick turnover, don't give a shit about people and bad customer service...

Want a guy who actually cares about you and your car? Go to Tony at unique auto . He's like a hidden gem, or a hole in the wall for food. Great guy, great service and just happy! Which is weird bc mechanics are usually grumpy dicks!

Trust me...go to . If I sent my C63 there, pretty much any car can go there. He's a super nice guy...and he's an extremely hard worker. I have absolute respect for him. Such a humble guy.

Later on this year we'll be cutting the cat out of the car! I can't wait, I'll post some vids of it for sure!

http://i48.tinypic.com/11hc7dy.jpg

Twin_Cam_Turbo
04-12-2013, 05:23 PM
C63 rally car by the looks of it :D

altecer
04-12-2013, 05:28 PM
lol!!!:bigpimp:

My back alley is so friggen muddy...it's staying out on the driveway until the mud is gone!

altecer
04-12-2013, 05:35 PM
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=unique+auto&ll=51.081636,-113.988132&spn=0.092419,0.264187&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&hq=unique+auto&hnear=Calgary,+Alberta&t=m&z=13