PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: Derbi Atlantis Bullet

AwkwardAzn
04-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Hi fellow Beyond members.

My name is Ky, I'm a female, this is my first time posting for help. I am posting in hope of finding my moped. I left the house today at 8AM for work. Arrived home at 7PM. My little red and black moped disappeared. I did park it right next to my door by my house. I was actually thinking of getting a lock for it and locking it to my deck this week, but it's too late. I did use this as a commute for my work in the summer last year. I really hope to find it soon.

Moped Information

Licence Plate No. - DCZ 23
Year - 2008
Make - Derbi
Model - Atlantis Bullet
VIN - VTHATLAAZX8G249145
Color - Red and Black (see photo)
Last seen Marlborough Mall Area

The previous owner dropped it a lot, the bike is therefore damaged all around where the footing area is, the fenders are all scratched up. There are no stickers or decals on the bike other than the name of the bike itself. The bike does have one slight mod on it, there is a small cell phone charger like application that is added near the footing area.

There is a new battery replacement on the moped. The moped is mostly kept inside, the seat is like new.

I have already contacted the Calgary Police and filed an investigation, I was told to just call them if i do see it on the streets.

Please let me know if you would like more information. I think this is as much information as I can provide anyways.

Graham_A_M
04-12-2013, 09:27 PM
If you have pics of your actual scooter, you should post those. Thats obviously not yours since its mint. Call it a scooter BTW, a moped is like this.

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/128046/2293876/0/1150193491/moped_scooter_50cc_70cc_100cc.jpg
Which nobody would ride without a paper bag over their heads. Yours is at least decent, especially being an Derbi.

AwkwardAzn
04-12-2013, 09:28 PM
The thing is I've never took pictures of my scooter.... but it looks exactly the same... just a little damaged on the sides.

Graham_A_M
04-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Alright, I'll keep my eyes open. You didn't forget the key in it or anything did you? Too bad, as light as they are, they're so easy to steal.

ercchry
04-12-2013, 09:39 PM
so... someone STOLE your scooter... someone losing a moped would be closer to:

"im an alcoholic and lost my license so i bought a moped, got super drunk last night. woke up in a ditch... dont remember where i left my moped"

DeeK
04-13-2013, 12:42 AM
I'm confused... How did you LOSE A MOPED?

xnvy
04-13-2013, 12:56 AM
^Read ercchry's post, someone probably stole it.

I'll keep an eye out OP. Doubt I need to though. Beyond CSI should be all over this considering your second sentence.

amear
04-14-2013, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

"im an alcoholic and lost my license so i bought a moped, got super drunk last night. woke up in a ditch... dont remember where i left my moped"

:rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
04-14-2013, 07:06 AM
Do you have pictures of yourself to post? If we see it, we need to be able to verify it's not you who is driving before we call the police.

Supa Dexta
04-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

I almost had to make that thread once... boy was I not looking fwd to making thaat.. Thankfully when I walked back to the liquor store the next day, there it was! I had stopped there after the bar, and while inside I got talking to the cashier and hit it off.. I walked outside so happy, that I strolled right by it whistling and skipping all the way home..

...And that was how I lost my moped.