PDA

View Full Version : FS - 1996 Acura Integra SE Black (B20B S80 LSD)

Datsun-Fever
04-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Vehicle Details
Acura Integra SE
Black
Black Leather
5Spd Short Gear LSD
KMs 269 061
Calgary
Hey guys, Its time to sell my DC2, I purchased another car a while back so this Integra needs a new home.
I purchased the car last year and have done a few things to it since.
B20B P8R (High compression version) Purchased from JDM source
S80 Type R 5spd Trans with short gears and LSD
Injen Intake
Jasma Mugen Header
Magnaflow Catback
ITR 4x114.3 Conversion with ITR 4 lug wheels
Type R front struts + Tein lowering springs
Siebon CF hood
Rain visors
Since i installed the B20 i have put less than 2000km's on the car, It runs quite well and has lots of torque, combined with the Type R Transmission its quite spirited for a mostly stock 2Litre. The car also handles extremely well with the current suspension setup.

Cons

There is some rust showing through on the passengers rear quarter panel, Its not extremely bad but it is there.
The car has an incorrect dipstick tube, and will require one from a B18A/B (I can provide one)
The interior to the rear of the back seats (spare tire area) has been removed
The car does not have a stereo in it, although it is wired for a complete system, with high quality cable. I will provide a deck with the car if that is requested. :
I am selling the car for $3000 FIRM. I think this is a very reasonable price considering the low KM motor and various parts installed, And i would just like to pass the car onto someone who can enjoy it, As i already have another car to enjoy. :

PM Me for more details and contact information

Pictures :
This is the only picture i have at the moment, but i will take some more in the next day or two.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/THEKINGCOBRA/IMGP0367_zpsb2598442.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/THEKINGCOBRA/media/IMGP0367_zpsb2598442.jpg.html)

Redlined_8000
04-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Haven't heard back from you since I came to see this car 2 weeks ago.... If you want this gone text me back. I have my eye on some other cars.

Motivated seller :dunno: