Exterior Color : Teal/green
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manuel
Odometer Reading : 191XXX
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton Albrta
Description : 1.8L motor
has 190K's but will go up as i drive the car daily
interior is all there, il have it 100% cleaned when i am ready to sell it
has upgraded door speakers (Alpine Type S installed by Best Buy), rear passenger speaker is removed due to being blown, is wired for sum/amp, car has never not started on me EVER, even with -40 weather

pros:
new brakes all around (new rear drums and shoes, new disks and pads up front)
recently had timing done
balance shaft seal recently replaced
throttle body gasket has been replaced
oil filter adapter gasket also recently changed
Rolled fenders since i had aggressive wheel/tire combo on it in the past
replaced blown suspension with coilover suspension
second owner (first owner was my grandma from brand new at dealership (southgate VW)
alot mroe but cant remember as of right now
newer ball joints
Brand New Battery
Brand new Alternator

cons:
has rust on drivers side rear quarter and front fender (passenger side looks nearly 100%
coils have a bumpy ride
has MK3 oil bump beep
needs new windshield
front grill
thermostat (comes with a brand new one, just dont want to install)
exhaust leak

alot of thw cons will be fixed before i sell(price might go up depending on cost), just havent been inspired to go to the wrecker lately to replace these items. if you would like to know any more info on the car please email me, i will respond same day 9/10 of the time

the rims in the pics do not come with the car will come with brand new steelies with brand new winter tires in the rear, and 1 year old toyo winters in the front, will get a better picture of how it stands now once i can clean it
trades will be entertained, but i dont want junk, might add cash on top depending on what you offer

Extras : comes with new replacement thermostat, and OEM roof rack attatchment plus whatever i can find for it around my garage
Asking Price : 1500

Contact Information contact me thrrough email since im rarely on here, but i do get emails for PM's
E-Mail : kajer209 AT gmail.com
Phone :

Pictures : located in the Kijiji add
http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1994-Volkswagen-Golf-CL-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ455583398

KaJeR
04-24-2013, 09:34 PM
bump