PDA

View Full Version : Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Modelexis
04-19-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm glad they've taken him alive.

tom_9109
04-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Watch him die of his injuries in custody.

tom_9109
04-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Boston operations congratulating everyone.

Xtrema
Nice. This thead > CNN. All made up bullshit

n1zm0
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Considering that Boston is a coastal city, I find it odd none of these cops are using "port" and "starboard" to describe where the guy is. A lot easier than "left side of the boat from facing the driveway" :facepalm:

Maybe because they are working with FBI, ATF, national guard etc

At least it's over and they got him alive, I have a guess they had the negotiator maybe speak to the guy in Russian, i bet if this was the older brother in this situation he wouldn't have backed down so easily.

FixedGear
i hope he lives so they can put him on trial and prove their guilt to their defiant, terrorist-raising parents.

tom_9109
04-19-2013, 06:57 PM
This guy spoke perfect english.

FixedGear
04-19-2013, 06:58 PM
time to return the shotguns.

Xtrema
Originally posted by n1zm0

Maybe because they are working with FBI, ATF, national guard etc

At least it's over and they got him alive, I have a guess they had the negotiator maybe speak to the guy in Russian, i bet if this was the older brother in this situation he wouldn't have backed down so easily.

Kid moved here around 8 or 9, his English can't be that bad.

tom_9109
Originally posted by FixedGear
time to return the shotguns.

lol.

schocker
04-19-2013, 07:00 PM
Might I request that you answer your cell phone please
:rofl:

n1zm0
04-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Kid moved here around 8 or 9, his English can't be that bad.

I meant it in the sense that if what the brother said about not being able to make friends was the same for him, the negotiator may have talked to him in the first language he learnt to provide comfort to surrender. Just a thought though.

FixedGear
04-19-2013, 07:02 PM
reading the kid's twitter, i think he was most comfortable speaking ebonics. :rofl:

tom_9109
04-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

I meant it in the sense that if what the brother said about not being able to make friends was the same for him, the negotiator may have talked to him in the first language he learnt to provide comfort to surrender. Just a thought though.

nothing quite like speculation.

tom_9109
04-19-2013, 07:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIQaRlGCUAEBRBn.png:large

DeleriousZ
04-19-2013, 07:14 PM
So he was on a boat eh?

?v=avaSdC0QOUM

n1zm0
04-19-2013, 07:15 PM
Apparently he's lost lots of blood, maybe from the gunfight last night.

rob the knob
04-19-2013, 07:25 PM
islam bashing is begin. brother is supporter of supporter of radical leader, posting videos on his youtube to be martyr. media is changing all of this all now after capture.

kvg
04-19-2013, 07:25 PM
http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/205316/i-m-on-a-boat.gif

Maybelater
04-19-2013, 07:34 PM
I can't imagine what kind of will to live you would have after killing a bunch of people in a bombing. Guy is going to spend the next year or two having to look his victims and their families in the eyes in a court room as he get sentenced to ADX Florence for the rest of his life.

JAYMEZ
04-19-2013, 07:52 PM
How come they are saying they exchanged gun fire at the boat?

FixedGear
04-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Maybelater
I can't imagine what kind of will to live you would have after killing a bunch of people in a bombing. Guy is going to spend the next year or two having to look his victims and their families in the eyes in a court room as he get sentenced to ADX Florence for the rest of his life.

exactly, and he's NOT going to be making very many friends in prison.

Being a terrorist child killer is probably the worst rep you can have in prison.

tom_9109
04-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
How come they are saying they exchanged gun fire at the boat?

Because they did. Right at the beginning.

JAYMEZ
04-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Ahhh gotcha , I thought they just fired duds.

n1zm0
04-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by tom_9109

Because they did. Right at the beginning.

a lot of it too

YhHGj9iHHnc

Maybelater
04-19-2013, 08:11 PM

exactly, and he's NOT going to be making very many friends in prison.

Being a terrorist child killer is probably the worst rep you can have in prison.

The prison he is going to end up in I'm pretty sure allows zero contact with the general population and one hour of recreation by yourself.

JAYMEZ
04-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Way better video

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/unreal-footage-from-a-stoolie-who-lived-on-the-street-of-the-watertown-shoot-out/

C_Dave45
04-19-2013, 08:48 PM
How the hell does anyone survive an onslaught of gunfire like that?!!!!!

rob the knob
04-19-2013, 08:50 PM
feel sorry for familaian who open boat to scare. physically,ok. save.

Kavy
04-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by rob the knob
feel sorry for familaian who open boat to scare. physically,ok. save.

You are getting worse.

Maybelater
04-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Kavy

You are getting worse.

I think it really depends on how much effort he wants to put into his posts. Like, maybe he posted that shit from the car on a cellphone or something.

n1zm0
04-19-2013, 10:21 PM
NSFW but not imo (http://i.imgur.com/XDuMHCY.jpg) Just in case I guess

Arash Boodagh
04-20-2013, 06:34 AM
The bags dont match?
http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/04/19/you-pick-the-bomber.aspx

JRSC00LUDE
04-20-2013, 06:42 AM
^

If you want to start picking apart credibility of videos and pictures, go back to the ones you posted in your oilsands thread.

ianmcc
04-20-2013, 08:08 AM
I don't even know where to begin on this one.
https://vine.co/v/bU6YvrOvnvx
Gate swings open at the end of the vid!

Toma
04-20-2013, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
The bags dont match?

Interesting....

lilmira
04-20-2013, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by ianmcc

Excellent!

Tik-Tok
04-20-2013, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Toma

Interesting....

Only interesting if you don't know how to look at a photo, lol.

The "white tab" he keeps talking about is a label, and I highly doubt they were "placed on the packs that were "live.". Also the photo of the "original patsy", his pack doesn't have the same white label. The light part of the backpack looks more like a loop for hanging the pack up, catching some light from the sun. The "white tab" of the first photo, also just looks like a manufacturers tag, that's usually inside the pack.

D'z Nutz
04-20-2013, 09:38 AM

I think it really depends on how much effort he wants to put into his posts. Like, maybe he posted that shit from the car on a cellphone or something.

Your phone keeps auto-correcting to familaian too?

01RedDX
04-20-2013, 09:59 AM

FixedGear
04-20-2013, 03:07 PM
It appears that the older brother was alive, until the younger brother ran him over with an SUV and dragged him down the street. This explains the bruising and giant torso gash on the older brother's corpse. What a fucking piece of shit this kid is.

From CNN:

Five other police officers, including two who had just finished their shifts, then arrived at what Deveau called a "very tight area" in the middle of an intense shootout.

"We estimate there was over 200 shots fired in a five- to 10-minute period," Deveau said.

One of the brothers threw an explosive at the officers. They later discovered it was a pressure cooker bomb, similar to the ones used at the marathon Monday, the chief said.

"We find the pressure cooker embedded in the car down the street, so there's a major explosion during this gunfight (with) my officers -- six of my officers that I'm extremely proud of," Deveau said.

The brothers also allegedly threw other explosives at the officers. "They were lighting them and throwing them," Deveau said, adding they were "very rough devices." Two exploded and two did not. Police later found a sixth explosive in one of the cars.

At one point, the older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, came directly toward police, Deveau said.

"He all of a sudden comes out from under cover and just starts walking down the street, shooting at our police officers, trying to get closer," Deveau said. "Now, my closest officer is five to 10 feet away, and they're exchanging gunfire between them. And he runs out of ammunition -- the bad guy -- and so one of my police officers comes off the side and tackles him in the street.

"We're trying to get him handcuffed. There's two or three police officers handcuffing him in the street -- the older brother. At the same time, at the last minute -- they obviously have tunnel vision, it's a very, very stressful situation -- one of them yells out, 'Look out!' and here comes the black SUV, the carjacked car, directly at them. They dive out of the way, and he (the younger brother) drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street."

FixedGear
04-20-2013, 03:09 PM
And as for the conspiracy theories... what a crock of shit. Why would these guys be loaded down with guns and bombs, and engage in multiple gunfights with police? (or is that all faked too?)

there's going to be a shit ton of evidence in this case, you can't make 3 pressure cooker bombs and 6 pipe bombs and not leave behind a single piece of evidence.

FixedGear
04-20-2013, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by ianmcc

This video or link does not work.

GTS4tw
04-20-2013, 04:15 PM

This video or link does not work.

Worked for me, its a 10 second video of an FBI guy trying pathetically to climb a gate that was unlocked anyway.

Vagabond142
04-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45
How the hell does anyone survive an onslaught of gunfire like that?!!!!!

Oddly appropriate movie reference:

wcKTbFbwrxE

FixedGear
04-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by GTS4tw

Worked for me, its a 10 second video of an FBI guy trying pathetically to climb a gate that was unlocked anyway.

weird, totally does not work for me. i just get a black screen.

sillysod
04-20-2013, 05:34 PM
And as for the conspiracy theories... what a crock of shit. Why would these guys be loaded down with guns and bombs, and engage in multiple gunfights with police? (or is that all faked too?)

there's going to be a shit ton of evidence in this case, you can't make 3 pressure cooker bombs and 6 pipe bombs and not leave behind a single piece of evidence.

no kidding.

Vagabond142
04-20-2013, 10:44 PM
And the lampooning is already starting...

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/110/1/3/flawed_plan_by_jollyjack-d62e14l.jpg

rx7_turbo2
04-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Glenn Beck giving ultimatums? Is he a lunatic? I'll reserve judgement till Monday :rofl:
PODZaaMTwfg

Sentry
04-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Vagabond142

Oddly appropriate movie reference:

wcKTbFbwrxE
What if it was one guy with six guns?

Seth1968
04-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Holy shit.

This guy carries a gun to "Serve and Protect".

cUhJwRB1icg

atgilchrist
04-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
The bags dont match?

I gave up at "Israeli-looking".

euro_racer
04-21-2013, 10:06 AM
I usually always consider the conspiracy theories as they really do make you think and are being presented off to come across as believable.

In this case there are plenty of the theories, and for the most part I can see how they make sense. BUT you gotta think with the amount of people involved in this, exp the cops from the shootout and manhunt, you would think that if we are being presented false information (suspects shooting back, throwing grenades, bombs, older brother was actually the naked guy thats been arrested etc) one or a few of the cops would be decent human beings to come out and set the record straight. Or at least tell their close ones what happened, that would all come out anyways.... Unless each and every of the 100's of responding officers were part of the conspiracy too lol

That being said, while all this and the texas explosion was happening the CISPA bill has been passed.

JAYMEZ
04-21-2013, 02:51 PM
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807

Its weird , because when this photo started going around.. I was with my dad and asked him , how the hell could this guy even live . And he was in the same questionable mind set as me. (My dad is an Ex Royal Marine , PhD in Medicine and has been a doctor for the Marines and a chief medical examiner in the UK / NZ / US and now here. ) I also sent my sister this picture who also WAS a doctor and now an international lawyer .. She was also a senior editor for the British Medical Journal and was on site for the London Bombings because the double decker blew up outside her office building , she couldn't explain it on how this guy would not die with in minutes.

Discuss ..

Tik-Tok
04-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Wasn't the guy in the cowboy hat pinching his femoral artery?

As for the crackpot webpage... "the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place"

Orrrrr, maybe she was calling for help? "Hey over here!"

edit:
Originally posted by euro_racer

That being said, while all this and the texas explosion was happening the CISPA bill has been passed.

It also passed the house last year too, but was shot down in Senate, for changes to be made. They adjusted a few things, so it passed the House again, and now is going back into the Senate.

AndyL
04-21-2013, 03:03 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/boston.asp

eglove
04-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Wtf... That is unreal

FixedGear
04-21-2013, 03:17 PM
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/41807

how disrespectful. (not you, JAYMEZ, but the people who wrote the BS in that link.)

JAYMEZ
04-21-2013, 03:27 PM
^^ I still am trying to figure you out .. Ive never seen you post before , so I am not to sure on how you think or reply to people.

Going into a crime situation just basing on everything you told is probably the worse way to convict anyone of anything.. Now I am not saying all these incidents didnt happen , but you come off as just following what you hear .. And you are not stepping back and looking at it from all directions..

Can I assume that you are an American citizen and pro Iraq and the war on terror?

Maybelater
04-21-2013, 03:45 PM

Its weird , because when this photo started going around.. I was with my dad and asked him , how the hell could this guy even live . And he was in the same questionable mind set as me. (My dad is an Ex Royal Marine , PhD in Medicine and has been a doctor for the Marines and a chief medical examiner in the UK / NZ / US and now here. ) I also sent my sister this picture who also WAS a doctor and now an international lawyer .. She was also a senior editor for the British Medical Journal and was on site for the London Bombings because the double decker blew up outside her office building , she couldn't explain it on how this guy would not die with in minutes.

Discuss ..

I don't really know what to say since I don't have any background in medicine. But would the fact that the person was a healthy have anything to do with it? Maybe he has a lower blood flow and pressure then an average person so he lost blood at a lower rate? The heat of the explosion could have cauterized the artery? Some shrapnel could have lodge some where and reduced bleeding? That peson would still have been instrumental in saving his life by holding that artery, but maybe one of those factors could have bought a small amount of time. I mean, you also here wild stories of people getting shot 50 times and living, so special medical situations happen.

I mean I'm sure there is many factors, more then anyone without a medical background could understand and way more then anyone could ever summarize by looking at some photos.

But, why would they need an actor to pretend to be an amputee in bombing? A bomb is going to go off and people are going to die, btw you need to pretend to have your legs blow off because the people who are actually going to die and get hurt are not enough to make a case, we need a powerful imagine to go with it, also you might die too.

FixedGear
04-21-2013, 03:53 PM
^^ I still am trying to figure you out .. Ive never seen you post before , so I am not to sure on how you think or reply to people.

Going into a crime situation just basing on everything you told is probably the worse way to convict anyone of anything.. Now I am not saying all these incidents didnt happen , but you come off as just following what you hear .. And you are not stepping back and looking at it from all directions..

Can I assume that you are an American citizen and pro Iraq and the war on terror?

I am an american citizen, but I moved to Canada in 2001 (right after working on the Ralph Nader campaign). I didn't move for political reasons, but I do have very leftist political beliefs. Not that it matters, but I was a very vocal opponent of the Iraq war (at a time when it wasn't popular to do so).

I don't need to divulge too much about my personal life and career, but it's insulting to me that you say I simply follow what I hear.

My point was that there is a guy missing two legs here. Some idiots on the internet are posting graphic photos of the incident and trying to convince others that it never happened. How would you feel if it was you they were talking about, or your brother or your son? That was my point about being disrespectful.

I'm not saying that there absolutely was no conspiracy and that people shouldn't question it. However, it makes absolutely ZERO sense:

1) anyone who has ever worked with or for the government knows it would be impossible to pull off a conspiracy like this. First, there are just too many people involved. Who are these actors, and how do they keep them quite? Certainly something like this would take hundreds of people to organize. Second, governments are very inefficient. I just can't beleive something could be executed to this level of perfection without any leak of any kind -- especially considering the nature of politics (think about how "big" that stupid Lewinsky scandal was -- and the general public didn't even care about that!).

2) it simply makes no sense that anyone would conduct this bombing as a conspiracy, when it would be far easier for them to carry out a real bombing in the first place! I mean for real, does that really make any sense??? If I was an evil government leader, I'd just have a real bombing than a fake one with hired actors, fake bombs, and framed suspects who are fighting back.

Do you think these Chechen suspects are fabricated, too? how far does this go? Maybe none of it ever happened, and all of the photos and videos came from a Hollywood soundstage!

JAYMEZ
04-21-2013, 03:57 PM
I would think being healthier would be worse ... Just in my opinion if you are fit , you usually have a better and faster metabolism and circulation. Ill have to ask my dad next time I see him

Trying not to sound like a complete wacko.. Having a hero story right away looks good for the press. I saw this picture within 1 hour on IG already circulating .. (Bit weird)..T Then right away the hero is the guy with the cowboy hat with some kind of war history or something like that.. Then right after that little girl circulated around saying she got killed and every American friend I knew went bat shit crazy wanting blood on these two kids . Then right after this . They kept going on about how this kid became a citizen Sept 11 ..

01RedDX
04-21-2013, 03:58 PM

FixedGear
04-21-2013, 04:03 PM
I would think being healthier would be worse ... Just in my opinion if you are fit , you usually have a better and faster metabolism and circulation. Ill have to ask my dad next time I see him

Trying not to sound like a complete wacko.. Having a hero story right away looks good for the press. I saw this picture within 1 hour on IG already circulating .. (Bit weird)..T Then right away the hero is the guy with the cowboy hat with some kind of war history or something like that.. Then right after that little girl circulated around saying she got killed and every American friend I knew went bat shit crazy wanting blood on these two kids . Then right after this . They kept going on about how this kid became a citizen Sept 11 ..

You're basing your judgement on tabloid headlines that obviously focus on the flashy stories - i.e. the latino cowboy with an Iraqi vet son, versus the "boring" hundreds of other people at the scene. :dunno: Of course the story on CNN sounds phony, that's because it is. They make headlines out of exceptional situations to sell papers.

JAYMEZ
04-21-2013, 04:07 PM

I am an american citizen, but I moved to Canada in 2001 (right after working on the Ralph Nader campaign). I didn't move for political reasons, but I do have very leftist political beliefs. Not that it matters, but I was a very vocal opponent of the Iraq war (at a time when it wasn't popular to do so).

I don't need to divulge too much about my personal life and career, but it's insulting to me that you say I simply follow what I hear.

My point was that there is a guy missing two legs here. Some idiots on the internet are posting graphic photos of the incident and trying to convince others that it never happened. How would you feel if it was you they were talking about, or your brother or your son? That was my point about being disrespectful.

I'm not saying that there absolutely was no conspiracy and that people shouldn't question it. However, it makes absolutely ZERO sense:

1) anyone who has ever worked with or for the government knows it would be impossible to pull off a conspiracy like this. First, there are just too many people involved. Who are these actors, and how do they keep them quite? Certainly something like this would take hundreds of people to organize. Second, governments are very inefficient. I just can't beleive something could be executed to this level of perfection without any leak of any kind -- especially considering the nature of politics (think about how "big" that stupid Lewinsky scandal was).

2) it simply makes no sense that anyone would conduct this bombing as a conspiracy (with hired actors and fake bombs, and framed suspects who are fighting back), when it would be far easier for them to carry out a real bombing in the first place! I mean for real, does that really make any sense???

Do you think these Chechen suspects are fabricated, too? how far does this go? Maybe none of it ever happened, and all of the photos and videos came from a Hollywood soundstage!

1. No I totally agree with the sensitive on the matter completely . I actually have a screen shot of me telling the girl who posted it on IG to remove it because I bet his family haven't been notified .

2. I think government can change peoples views for sure... My family in the UK all fought against the Nazis . And we all know what the Nazis did and who they killed. Hell just talking to my granddad he could tell the most fucked up stories ever about how twisted the minds of the Germans got and the propaganda all created by the media.. And he has seen it all , he is a very highly decorated war hero (Robert Anthony Lynch) . Even has a street and community named after him in Liverpool.

http://www.eldonians.org.uk/podium/eld/ces_docstore.nsf/wpg/3B746F27903B270F802573A8002F0ACB/$file/ELDONIAN%20CBHA%20ANNUAL%20REPORT%202007.pdf

Bottom line is , facts are missing , they closed this case in 2 seconds.. Now they are reporting the guy cant speak .. Next he will be dead and case closed

JAYMEZ
04-21-2013, 04:11 PM

You're basing your judgement on tabloid headlines that obviously focus on the flashy stories - i.e. the latino cowboy with an Iraqi vet son, versus the "boring" hundreds of other people at the scene. :dunno: Of course the story on CNN sounds phony, that's because it is. They make headlines out of exceptional situations to sell papers.

Im not placing judgement on anything right now . I am trying to list both sides of the story.. I was listening to all the Police Radios and hearing what was happening vs what CNN was saying.. (See previous pages) ..

When your gut instinct says something doesn't make sense , its usually right.

Then seeing stuff like ..

http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-congress-silently-slips-830/

then this .. Where on most polls people support a bit tighter control.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-on-the-left/041813-652456-warped-politics-defeats-background-checks.htm

Edit: And Why in the hell , would anyone try and believe everything the govt says ? Like seriously , everytime we vote we have to pick the best of both evils ... You dont get in gov't with out patting certain peoples backs , you dont get in gov't being a saint .. Comon now.. Look at all the bullshit we see in our country and money used in places it shouldnt , and all the crap we have seen.. Hell look at Greece and the money problems they are having.. No Govt person is a saint , they are just a normal human being trying to get what they want.

I dont even like politics and I consider myself an average person , even I can see major fuckin flaws happening around me.

01RedDX
04-21-2013, 04:14 PM

JAYMEZ
04-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

So what actually happened, in your honest opinion? You seem to sincerely believe that the whole thing was staged, the victims were all actors, including the dead ones, the two brothers are scapegoats and the whole thing was a false-flag government operation. What do you believe the government's end game will be?

No clue dude . Im not to sure if I think its staged or if I need better evidence to believe 100 percent on what happened.. more like sitting on the fence .. I know conspiracy theory people go so far out there , that everything turns out to be aliens or we all have cancer from drinking water and are going to die type deal.

Itll be interesting to see how the summer Olympics go in Russia now.

FixedGear
04-21-2013, 04:19 PM

Bottom line is , facts are missing , they closed this case in 2 seconds.. Now they are reporting the guy cant speak .. Next he will be dead and case closed

Of course facts are missing, this case will likely not be resolved for years! IMO, it's far too soon to jump to conclusions about any of this.

Tik-Tok
04-21-2013, 04:23 PM

He can't speak because of gun shot wounds. Doesn't mean he can't read/write.

FixedGear
04-21-2013, 04:25 PM

He can't speak because of gun shot wounds. Doesn't mean he can't read/write.

yea, I've been reading about the throat injury and the comments in the media that investigators may never get to question him, but that's nonsense. The kid is quite good at typing, we've all read his twitter feed. :rofl:

01RedDX
04-21-2013, 04:26 PM

Maybelater
04-21-2013, 04:38 PM

Im not placing judgement on anything right now . I am trying to list both sides of the story.. I was listening to all the Police Radios and hearing what was happening vs what CNN was saying.. (See previous pages) ..

When your gut instinct says something doesn't make sense , its usually right.

Then seeing stuff like ..

http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-congress-silently-slips-830/

then this .. Where on most polls people support a bit tighter control.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-on-the-left/041813-652456-warped-politics-defeats-background-checks.htm

Edit: And Why in the hell , would anyone try and believe everything the govt says ? Like seriously , everytime we vote we have to pick the best of both evils ... You dont get in gov't with out patting certain peoples backs , you dont get in gov't being a saint .. Comon now.. Look at all the bullshit we see in our country and money used in places it shouldnt , and all the crap we have seen.. Hell look at Greece and the money problems they are having.. No Govt person is a saint , they are just a normal human being trying to get what they want.

I dont even like politics and I consider myself an average person , even I can see major fuckin flaws happening around me.

You're giving the average American too much credit, majority of them would have not cared, or hardly even noticed anything to do with those bills anyway. I don't think you need to create a diversion when what some celebrity said is a good enough one to keep most the public from thinking about stuff they find boring.

Also, the nazis were able to control the population heavily, nobody can deny that but they also lived in a world where controlling the public was much easier because all media was brick and mortar. In this time, I have real trouble imagine anything like this can really be covered up because there is always people looking for the next big story, fifteen minutes of fame and money.

You can't make something like this up because it would involve to many people with to many reasons not to go along with the cover up.

It's good to ask questions, especially of the government, but it's not like the U.S. Senate wasn't a rotten, corrupt institution before this! IMO, you can't look at every event that coincided with this tragedy and conclude that it was somehow related. Coincidence/correlation does not imply causation.

Agreed, they could not have picked a worse spot for a winter olympics (except maybe Africa.) Too warm, and crawling with extremists.

I'm pretty sure the Russian government has lots of experience with internal security and moving man power. Nothing will happen, actually I could end up just seeing the Russians making an scene of themselves after cracking down on people in front of the world.

JAYMEZ
04-21-2013, 04:46 PM
It's good to ask questions, especially of the government, but it's not like the U.S. Senate wasn't a rotten, corrupt institution before this! IMO, you can't look at every event that coincided with this tragedy and conclude that it was somehow related. Coincidence/correlation does not imply causation.

Agreed, they could not have picked a worse spot for a winter olympics (except maybe Africa.) Too warm, and crawling with extremists.

Thats true enough. Asking questions always is fun though .

You're giving the average American too much credit, majority of them would have not cared, or hardly even noticed anything to do with those bills anyway. I don't think you need to create a diversion when what some celebrity said is a good enough one to keep most the public from thinking about stuff they find boring.

Also, the nazis were able to control the population heavily, nobody can deny that but they also lived in a world where controlling the public was much easier because all media was brick and mortar. In this time, I have real trouble imagine anything like this can really be covered up because there is always people looking for the next big story, fifteen minutes of fame and money.

You can't make something like this up because it would involve to many people with to many reasons not to go along with the cover up.

I'm pretty sure the Russian government has lots of experience with internal security and moving man power. Nothing will happen, actually I could end up just seeing the Russians making an scene of themselves after cracking down on people in front of the world.

Ya true enough with the Russians , itll be an interesting Olympics none the less. After watching news reports on them needing to stock pile snow for the event , itll be a good one to watch for sure... Even the locals are not sure why the hell they are having it where they are having it.

Maybelater
04-21-2013, 09:43 PM
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/21/boston-bombing-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-awake-answering-questions/

The surviving Chechen brother suspected in the bloody Boston marathon bombings is reportedly awake and communicating with investigators in writing amid speculation that he and his deceased sibling had plotted further terrorist attacks.

Both ABC and NBC News reported that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who suffered a gunshot wound to his neck thought to be the result of a suicide attempt, was conscious and responding to investigators sporadically in writing.

Vagabond142
04-22-2013, 12:32 PM
Charged with one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, and one count of damage to property via an explosive device. Highest penalty if guilty is death.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/22/17860373-boston-marathon-bomb-suspect-charged-with-using-weapon-of-mass-destruction?lite

Boston Marathon bomb suspect charged with using weapon of mass destruction

NBC's Pete Williams explains the preliminary charges filed against Boston bombing suspect Dahokhar Tsarnaev.

By Pete Williams, Michael Iskoff, Tom Winter and Tracy Connor, NBC News

The hospitalized Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was charged Monday with using a weapon of mass destruction – and the White House said he will be tried in a civilian court.

“He will not be treated as an enemy combatant. We will prosecute this terrorist through our civilian system of justice,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said.

“Under U.S. law, United States citizens cannot be tried in military commissions. And it is important to remember that since 9/11 we have used the federal court system to convict and incarcerate hundreds of terrorists.”

FBI Photo

Dzokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was charged Monday with using a weapon of mass destruction in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing.

Tsarnaev, 19, a naturalized U.S. citizen of Chechen origin, made his initial court appearance at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where he was listed in serious condition.

Advertise | AdChoices

He was advised of his rights and charged with one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction in the U.S. and one count of malicious destruction of property with an explosive device. The charges could carry the death penalty.

The suspect agreed to "voluntary detention," but declined to answer questions about bail, according to a court record. A probable cause hearing was set for May 30, and he was assigned three federal public defenders.

"Today's charges bring a successful end to a tragic week for the city of Boston and for our country," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement.

"We will hold those who are responsible for these heinous acts accountable to the fullest extent of the law."

Before being charged, Tsarnaev had been answering investigators’ questions in writing because a throat wound -- possibly the result of a suicide attempt -- prevented him from speaking, federal officials told NBC News.

The FBI was hoping to uncover a motive for the attack last Monday that killed three people -- one of whom, Krystle Campbell, was laid to rest in Medford on Monday.

Investigators also want to know whether Tsarnaev, a U.S. citizen of Chechen origin, and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, who was killed in a firefight with police early Friday, received assistance from others, officials said.

7 biggest unanswered questions in Boston bombing

The feds have asked to speak with Tamerlan's wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, who converted to Islam after she met her future husband at a nightclub. She dropped out of college, got married and had a baby three years ago.

William Farrington / Polaris

The FBI would like to speak to Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, seen here leaving the Cambridge house where she lived with husband Tamerlan Tsarnaev, her lawyer says.

Her lawyer, Amato DeLuca, told The Associated Press he was trying to work out the details of an interview.

His client, he said, worked up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tamerlan watched their daughter and didn't have any suspicions he might be plotting something.

He said she last saw her husband at home on Thursday morning, hours before he and his younger brother allegedly executed a campus police officer, pulled off the carjacking, and led police on a wild bomb-tossing chase that ended in a 200-bullet gun battle.

The carjacking victim told police his abductors told them they were the marathon bombers and said they would not kill him because he “wasn’t American,” according to a police report obtained by NBC News.

The man, who has asked that his identity not be revealed, told NBC News that he managed to escape and called his captors “brutal and cautious.”

Boston's top police official said Monday that while there are many unanswered questions, the city can rest easy.

Advertise | AdChoices

"We're satisfied the two main actors, the people that were committing the damage out there, have been either captured or killed," Police Commissioner Ed Davis said on TODAY.

"There is still an open question as to exactly what happened in this investigation," he said. "We can't say with 100 percent certainty...anything, actually, at this point."

Among the mysteries Tsarnaev could solve is what his brother did when he traveled to Russia last year and who he met.

Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said on “Meet the Press” that trip could be when Tamerlan "got that final radicalization to push him to commit acts of violence and where he may have received training."

Authorities are also trying to figure out where the suspects got their bomb-making supplies and guns. Cambridge Police said neither one had the necessary permits to carry firearms.

Immigration officials have arrested two of Tamerlan Tsarnaev's friends on immigration violations, days after they were detained and questioned by police in New Bedford, Mass.

spikerS
04-22-2013, 12:42 PM
may be more to this as well...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/Terror+plot+foiled+arrests+Montreal+Toronto/8277860/story.html

Terror plot foiled by arrests in Montreal, Toronto

The RCMP will give more details at 3:30 on announcement it has broken up an alleged terror plot, with its national security units in both Montreal and Toronto

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/Terror+plot+foiled+arrests+Montreal+Toronto/8277860/story.html#ixzz2RDe8Rueh

Tik-Tok
04-22-2013, 01:00 PM
Doubt it has to do with Boston.

BerserkerCatSplat
04-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
Charged with one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction

Shit, if a jury-rigged pressure cooker counts as a WMD, I guess ol' Saddam did have WMDs after all! :nut:

Tik-Tok
04-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Shit, if a jury-rigged pressure cooker counts as a WMD, I guess ol' Saddam did have WMDs after all! :nut:

I was curious as well, so I googled it. There's two different legal definitions for WMD's, the national defence level, and the civilian level. Civilian level only requires "incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce" :nut:

I wonder if the media had a hand in re-writing the laws, so they can use the term WMD'S!!!1!!!! more often?

D'z Nutz
04-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Civilian level only requires "incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce" :nut:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1gwskJocb1r0lty2o1_400.png

codetrap
04-22-2013, 01:36 PM
My opinion on all these conspiracy theories? They're just lies made up in order to drive traffic to their websites, and in turn generate revenue for the liars. People that take a tragedy like this and do their best to turn a profit on it are at the same moral level as the people that perpetrated the act.

Vagabond142
04-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Full legal papers in the filing of the charges against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/Sections/NEWS/tsarnaev_criminal_complaint_130421_1847.pdf

Kloubek
04-22-2013, 03:48 PM
^^ Interesting.

The most interesting parts of the whole documents are:

1) Them trying to claim this was a weapon of mass destruction - which might escalate this to a federal offence, and
2) Them saying the Boston Marathon has an impact on interstate and foreign commerce - which would also make it a federal crime.

In both cases, it is obvious they recognize that this could be viewed as a local offence, and therefore punishable under Massechusetts law which doesn't have the death penalty. As a federal offence, the death penalty would be involked.

FullFledgedYYC
04-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Crown would always try to get the maximum charge, why wouldn't they? Worse that can happen is it gets reduced down.

Kloubek
04-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Never said it didn't make sense - I totally understand that having him put to death is the only way some people are going to feel justice has been done.

I just find it interesting... with 99.9% of cases they would never even try - but here, they're trying hard to make a case for it.

Tik-Tok
04-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Stupid to even think of executing him by death penalty. Government approved martyr.

Myrrinda
04-22-2013, 04:31 PM
So apparently now the aunt is saying that the naked man arrested and placed in the police car is Tamerlan...though I'm skeptical as to how she can tell from a dark shot and the fact that she hasn't seen them in years. Also not sure how they'd be able to get away with this considering there were so many spectators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v0-C6Z0YEGM

parapara_vince
04-22-2013, 04:42 PM
I have always thought that Dzhokhar only suffer a single gunshot to the neck, but the filings states that he also had gunshot wounds to the head, legs and hand. Must have got hit when the police was firing at the boat and they are lucky to actually capture him alive when he got shot in the head as well.

WhippWhapp
04-22-2013, 05:06 PM

1) anyone who has ever worked with or for the government knows it would be impossible to pull off a conspiracy like this. First, there are just too many people involved. Who are these actors, and how do they keep them quite? Certainly something like this would take hundreds of people to organize. Second, governments are very inefficient. I just can't beleive something could be executed to this level of perfection without any leak of any kind -- especially considering the nature of politics (think about how "big" that stupid Lewinsky scandal was -- and the general public didn't even care about that!).

2) it simply makes no sense that anyone would conduct this bombing as a conspiracy, when it would be far easier for them to carry out a real bombing in the first place! I mean for real, does that really make any sense??? If I was an evil government leader, I'd just have a real bombing than a fake one with hired actors, fake bombs, and framed suspects who are fighting back.

This guy is right, people give the government too much credit.

Planning, approving, funding, then executing an operation of this nature and scale is well nigh impossible. Too many moving parts and people involved.

My cousin lives and breathes Alex Jones Infowars crap.

euro_racer
04-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Myrrinda
So apparently now the aunt is saying that the naked man arrested and placed in the police car is Tamerlan...though I'm skeptical as to how she can tell from a dark shot and the fact that she hasn't seen them in years. Also not sure how they'd be able to get away with this considering there were so many spectators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v0-C6Z0YEGM

that's just it, look at the amount of cops and other spectators present in the video. It would be impossible to hide unless each and every cop was part of the conspiracy.

besides, the guy in the video has no chest hair and i'm pretty sure someone so heavy into muslim religion would not wax their body hair. If you compare the body hair of the autopsy picture to some boxing pics of him it checks out.

The part that confuses me is if the two brothers had all the firepower and bombs (including a pressure cooker) during the shoot out/ manunt, how did they get it into the jacked Benz? I was under the assumption that they were on foot from when they left the 7-11 to where they killed the cop in his cruiser and ran off to the gas station where they jacked the Benz. Am I missing something or did they carry all that stuff with them while on foot?
:dunno:

collectskulls
04-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer

Am I missing something or did they carry all that stuff with them while on foot?
:dunno:

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Boston+Marathon+bomber+charges+reveal+details+terror+attack/8278909/story.html

euro_racer
04-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by collectskulls

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Boston+Marathon+bomber+charges+reveal+details+terror+attack/8278909/story.html

that article is missing how they killed the cop at MIT and compared to other sources it is not the same timeline, kind of mixed up

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57580402-504083/boston-marathon-bombings-timeline-of-events-in-the-manhunt-for-bombing-suspects/

found this on cnn though:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/justice/boston-marathon-timeline/index.html

"Early hours: At one point, the suspects pull over to transfer materials into their new car, two federal officials said."

guess that gives me the answer lol

JAYMEZ
04-22-2013, 08:31 PM
So after the 7-11 thing that happened (They did or didnt rob it?).. How did the whole naked guy thing happen and crap again? It looked like the older brother

Maxt
04-22-2013, 08:51 PM
The Nuge chimes in :

http://news.radio.com/2013/04/22/ted-nugent-calls-for-public-hanging-of-dzhokhar-tsarnaev/

Ted Nugent Calls For Public Hanging Of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Right-wing rocker Ted Nugent has taken to his column to call for the public hanging of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, one of the now-charged Boston Marathon bombers.

The column, titled “Time To Stretch Neck Of Jihadist Punk,” was posted on the right wing website WND over the weekend. Stressing the need for quick justice, he (mostly) avoided his frequent talking points (fighting against gun control, criticizing Democrats and President Obama).

Using his usual colorful language, Nugent refers to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and his now-killed brother Tamerlan using the term “voodoo” 13 times in his article, and calls for “stretching their necks” three times.

In the piece, he laments that Tsarnaev will likely spent years in custody before being sentenced: “Justice is supposed to be swift. At least that’s how our Founding Fathers thought it should be,” speculating that, 150 years ago “he would have been swinging from an oak tree in Boston Common no longer than 60 days from the date of his arrest. That would be justice.”

Nugent predicts: “He probably won’t go to trial for more than a year due to court-sanctioned delays. Once he’s found guilty, he will be afforded any number of appeals that will take more years, possibly more than a decade. The young voodoo nut has got a long life in front of him, thanks to America’s screwed-up justice system.”

He cites the trial of Nidal Malik Hasan, set to start May 29 (Hasan is accused of killing 13 soldiers and wounding 32 others at Fort Hood in 2009), as an example of crimes against Americans taking a long time to reach the court.

While “The Nuge” didn’t bring up gun control specifically (though he had a bit to say about it last week), he did note that Hasan’s “voodoo-inspired rampage” took place “in yet another gun-free zone.” Nugent added, “I would have supplied the rope, the lumber for the gallows and gladly pulled the hatch on this soulless rabid dog.”

Citing the speed in which John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated President Lincoln in 1865, was executed (less than three months after the murder), he says, “had our modern system of justice been in play in 1865, Booth’s conspirators would have died in prison of old age instead of having their necks properly stretched.” He laments that the American Justice system “has been hijacked by soulless lawyers and is being terrorized by years and years of intentionally engineered costly delays.”

Nugent closes with, “My dream of real justice would be a July 4 celebration of stringing this son-of-a-b**** up in the Boston Common and letting the crows pick on his rotting flesh. There will be no swift justice for the Boston voodoo punk. He’s got a long life ahead of him. How pathetic.”

gyu
04-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Saw this posted on facebook, too many pages to go through to see if it has been posted already.
http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

So my bad if it's a repost. Thought it's interesting.

Putting on my flame suit... http://one-of-kellys-heroes.right-0n.com/images/Flame%20Suit.jpg

Khyron
04-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Read somewhere else: These kind of people make Timothy McVeigh seem like a completely rational person.

Truth is it was actually done to sell more "Run for Boston" T-shirts. Adidas is the sponsor so they must be on it. Think of the millions they've made!

JAYMEZ
04-23-2013, 08:37 PM
^ Or pass bills that normally would not be passed without no one knowing ?

Cos
04-23-2013, 08:46 PM

sr20s14zenki
04-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Im sorry, I stopped reading when they assume that Seal Team Six is going to go under cover but still wear a seal hat. lol

I am pretty sure I have seen blackwater and seal guys walking around calgary. They also own an awful lot of trucks and put big vinyl decals on the back of their trucks to show their pride too. :nut:

are those the ones with the white sunglasses?