PDA

View Full Version : D-Aspartic Acid

elite
04-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Has anyone taken daa? I have some pills sitting here (2 month supply) that I was gonna take a while back but never got around to it. I just started taking it today and was just wondering if anyone had taken it before?

There is a lot of conflicting info out there and was hoping someone who has tried it before can chime in here and answer my questions.

Is an ai required? I understand that estrogen levels will most likely rise due to the increase in testosterone but is an ai something that i should be stacking with daa?

Secondly, if an ai should be taken what is a good one? i have heard that erase is really good but can it be found locally?

Lastly, and not related, there was a member who recommended using fitness one to order supplements. I have to admit they have really good prices but how is shipping? Is it pretty fast? Were you dinged any custom charges? I can't remember who the member was but if you stumble upon this thread do chime in about your experience using fitnessone.

Tej.S
04-19-2013, 12:20 AM
I was the member haha. Every time I've ordered, they've been great. I use the Canada post ground service and my package usually arrives within 2-5 business days. The only issue with fitness one is that sometimes your order can be pending for a day or two, but other than that, they're awesome :D

Did a bunch of reading regarding DAA and ai and as you mentioned, nothing is crystal clear. A lot of people say that there is no suppression if you take 3g of DAA daily and the increase in test is not enough to convert into estrogen. If you wanna be on the safe side and get an ai, I would go with Erase or Animal Stak. I think your safest bet is to just get your bloodwork done after using the DAA and if necessary, use the ai.

Edit: Would you mind me asking how old you are?

elite
04-19-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm 24 and I know my test levels should be high enough on their own but I am just taking a small cycle out of curiosity. I am not going to be running an extended cycle; probably nothing longer then 2 or 3 weeks. This is my second day taking it and I did feel more alert and more full of energy today. I'll see if I can get an ai locally in the next few days or if not just run a small cycle and place an order the next time I order a pwo.

Tej.S
04-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Just get your bloodwork done after a week or so. That way, you'll know if you really need an ai in the first place. You can get animal stak locally. Also, you could try Triazole by DS(people that make the pwo called Craze). It's known to work pretty well as an ai. You could try samson's, I doubt Popeye's would carry it. Hope everything works out for ya. If you got any other questions, just ask :thumbsup: