toyboy88
04-23-2013, 11:15 AM
YESSSSSSS! :D

eiysa101
04-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Was Loki about to drop the bass?

lilmira
11-08-2013, 05:13 PM
http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/wide-screen/thor-loki-hug-chinese-thor-dark-world-poster-193807252.html
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/aXFnbHhLwv7sD7jUJLkCdw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-CA/blogs/wide-screen/131108b-thor-1.jpg
:rofl: :rofl:

D'z Nutz
11-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Hahaha :rofl:

this is kinda funny too
Q-h4ulFK2Ek

firebane
11-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Quicktime? Nobody uses that anymore .. Sheesh..:nut:

npvJ9FTgZbM

MGCM
11-18-2013, 04:17 AM
saw this tonight, amazing movie, 3rd one looks like it will be quite the storyline too from how the post credits scene played out................and for those who somewhat hated the first one for how corny ass some of the shit was, they managed to restrain themselves this time........mostly

jsn
11-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Saw it yesterday too. Definitely better than the first movie but I thought it was mediocre overall.

I thought the plot was pretty stupid. Thor comes out the hero (of course) at the end even though his plan was absolutely terrible. He just about caused the destruction of the 9 realms because all he could think about was saving some girl he met briefly in the first movie. If he had listened to odin, that elf guy would never have gotten the ether and he'd just be stuck flying around invisible, doing nothing more but killing a few Azgardians every now and then. He pretty much just handed the ether over with his stupid plan and freed loki. Thor just lucked out big time that Erik was able to make those magic teleportation/portal sticks out of duct tape and metal scraps, otherwise he wouldn't of been able to defeat the elf guy and the 9 realms would have been destroyed.

403Gemini
11-18-2013, 07:21 PM
This movie was pretty fucking awful... you can tell Disney has sunk their teeth into Marvel ever since Iron Man 3 (the kid scenes... c'mon...) , but this was almost non-stop slapstick humor throughout the entire movie. Every scene with Kat Dennings (which was about 40% of the movie) made me cringe... too much focus on Natalie Portman. Loki was absurdly underutilized

I dunno, guess when i watch DC movies I feel like I'm watching an adult movie, Marvel movies are feeling too much for 8-14 year olds as the target audience. It's a shame, I really loved Avengers, but this was very poor. Forgettable enemies who looked like shy guys from super mario 2, predictable "twist" (Thor's 'plan' if you can call it that).

jsn
11-19-2013, 12:22 AM
^^ Yea, still better than the first Thor which says alot about how bad that one was. That was my biggest gripe about the movie. Thors plan was absolutely retarded yet he still gets praised as a hero for committing treason and almost single-handedly caused the destruction of the 9 realms. Plus, he freed Loki too, which is probably going to wreak havok in the third movie. Thor does more damage than good in this movie.

He only saved the galaxy out of sheer luck.

On a side note, I just find marvel movies to be very inconsistent. How can Captain America even hope to stack up against a movie like this? Thor just "saved" 9 realms. Captain America is pretty much useless in comparison. His new movie is going to seem so insignificant in context to this movie and the avengers.

403Gemini
11-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by jsn
^^ Yea, still better than the first Thor which says alot about how bad that one was. That was my biggest gripe about the movie. Thors plan was absolutely retarded yet he still gets praised as a hero for committing treason and almost single-handedly caused the destruction of the 9 realms. Plus, he freed Loki too, which is probably going to wreak havok in the third movie. Thor does more damage than good in this movie.

He only saved the galaxy out of sheer luck.

On a side note, I just find marvel movies to be very inconsistent. How can Captain America even hope to stack up against a movie like this? Thor just "saved" 9 realms. Captain America is pretty much useless in comparison. His new movie is going to seem so insignificant in context to this movie and the avengers.

Captain America is more about symbolism than anything - it seems like Winter Soldier is elluding to the civil war story line where he makes a hard stand against SHIELD and the super hero registration act (where super heros MUST register with the government and disclose their secret identities).

IMO Winter soldier from the previews looks to be the better movie, but yeah it's sort of like comparing Superman to a Batman movie - Superman and his villains are about insane slug fests and huge destruction because Supe's villains has the power to do that, whereas batmans cause anarchy and chaos, but never actually pose a real threat to anything larger than a city.