PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Mathew Swan?

Tik-Tok
04-30-2013, 12:36 PM
'Cause IMO he's a piece of shit.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/946988_10152776537700646_1027608056_n.jpg

Here's what she normally looks like...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/481360_10152635619925646_111003281_n.jpg

sr20s14zenki
04-30-2013, 12:42 PM
Looks like the doctors orders are a bullet for him...

jwslam
04-30-2013, 12:44 PM
NSFW please

spikerS
04-30-2013, 12:45 PM
whats the story here man? I can't stand this kind of crap. I have a special way of dealing with idiots like this when I find em.

Tik-Tok
04-30-2013, 12:47 PM
I'm not entirely sure. Was posted by her sister who is friends with my wife. I've never met the poor girl in the photo. Her sisters Bf, or ex-BF, or whatever did this.

spikerS
04-30-2013, 12:49 PM
well, thankfully, the police do not need to have this woman press charges, they can do it on their own.

Have the sister contact CPS and give them the details, and they will take it from there.

roopi
04-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by spikers

Have the sister contact CPS and give them the details, and they will take it from there.

What details? Post random picture with a random name with no story.

Jlude
04-30-2013, 12:54 PM
EDIT: nevermind

You'd have to be a low life POS to do something like this.

JRSC00LUDE
04-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Yes, a picture speaks a thousand words but still - a few more here may be appropriate?

Black Gts
04-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Showed up on my timeline as well, no story given.

Tik-Tok
04-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Yes, a picture speaks a thousand words but still - a few more here may be appropriate?

This was with the post.

"This is what my baby sister had to go through this weekend. Love you (name withheld) This is hard for me to post but I want everyone and anyone to know what you did to (her). And most of all I want you to know what you did... "

Maxx Mazda
04-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Used to work with Swanny.... He was always a little "out there."

No affiliation with him anymore aside from seeing this on FB.

KrisYYC
04-30-2013, 01:06 PM
^Yep Maxx and I worked with him a few years ago. I don't know the girl though.

Kloubek
04-30-2013, 01:07 PM
Woah. Don't get me wrong - I've wanted to slap my wife really really badly at times. (Never did it, of course - my parents taught me too well). But under no set of circumstances is something like this acceptable.

Hope he gets everything and anything coming to him...

JRSC00LUDE
04-30-2013, 01:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/mathew.swan1?ref=ts&fref=ts

That him?

ExtraSlow
04-30-2013, 01:38 PM
I don't want to get in the way of a good lynching, but has anyone on beyond actually confirmed that those pics are not just something somebody found on the net?

JRSC00LUDE
04-30-2013, 01:40 PM
^ Tik-Tok isn't one to typically start shit......says his wife is associated with the family of the girl.

But, valid question.

Maxx Mazda
04-30-2013, 01:44 PM
That is him, a friend at his current workplace says they're working on getting his current shifts covered, reason unknown. He was always into drugs and shit, maybe it was a bad trip?

Like I said, no further affiliation with him.

Tik-Tok
04-30-2013, 01:45 PM
Valid question indeed, I'm one of the most skeptical people I know when it comes to FB photo's and FWD's and shit, but PM'd you.

ercchry
04-30-2013, 01:47 PM
so i havent overly examined the photos... but is it possible he crashed a vehicle or something? maybe drunk, hence the blaming

Maxx Mazda
04-30-2013, 01:57 PM
The posts on his FB state that he did it "with his fists" so I'd rule that out. The girl herself has since posted and affirms its real.

Knowing swanny, he is one of those people who is ALWAYS on Facebook. The fact that he hasn't said anything or deleted the post shows he might be on the run or detained.

Myrrinda
04-30-2013, 01:58 PM
The dude that did this to her is definitely a POS, but I feel really bad for her that these photos are now all over the internet. Even though we're on her side, I'm sure she's really embarrassed and mortified. Unless of course she gave her permission...though I'm skeptical that she would have.

EDIT: Ok, Maxx Mazda confirms that she's ok with this, so I take it back.

D'z Nutz
04-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Maxx Mazda
The posts on his FB state that he did it "with his fists" so I'd rule that out. The girl herself has since posted and affirms its real.

Screencap that shit in case he takes it down.

KrisYYC
04-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Yeah it's pretty obvious it's actually her on facebook. They were roomates

JRSC00LUDE
04-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Myrrinda
but I feel really bad for her that these photos are now all over the internet. Even though we're on her side, I'm sure she's really embarrassed and mortified.

I know I only partially quoted what you said but it's to make a point.

That is ENTIRELY the wrong kind of way for anyone to feel when they are a victim, especially a woman. It's the wrong way to feel about a victim as well.

It's a fantastic thing that she isn't embarrassed to put them up, hopefully when it happens to someone else they realize the same thing - there's power in holding people accountable and there is no shame in getting beaten down by someone when you aren't capable of defending yourself. The shame is theirs (the abuser) and it should be placed upon them for all to know and see.

Maxx Mazda
04-30-2013, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by KrisYYC
Yeah it's pretty obvious it's actually her on facebook. They were roomates

This.

Canmorite
04-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Wow...would like to know the full story, but damn. Brutal :thumbsdow

KappaSigma
04-30-2013, 02:12 PM
Anyone post face pics of this douche? Went on his FB but I am guessing cause I dont actually have his a friend the viewing is limited. thx

sillysod
04-30-2013, 02:49 PM
https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000014134189-paivxk-t200x200.jpg

??

https://soundcloud.com/swan-e

hurrdurr
04-30-2013, 02:56 PM
Apparently he is also a Taylor Swift fan.

jwslam
04-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Wow. Result #7 when you google mathew swan calgary.
GJ beyond.

DeleriousZ
04-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by hurrdurr
Apparently he is also a Taylor Swift fan.

Definitely a precursor to woman beating...

ExtraSlow
04-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks for humouring me guys. Reason I was somewhat skeptical, is I know a guy with that exact name. Turns out it's not the same guy, and I can rest easy knowing that.

Still, wonder what damage you are doing to anyone who shares this dirtbags name.

04-30-2013, 03:40 PM
I went to high school with a mat swan.. but not sure if its the same dude.. anyone know what high school or grad year?

eglove
04-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Myrrinda
The dude that did this to her is definitely a POS, but I feel really bad for her that these photos are now all over the internet. Even though we're on her side, I'm sure she's really embarrassed and mortified. Unless of course she gave her permission...though I'm skeptical that she would have.

EDIT: Ok, Maxx Mazda confirms that she's ok with this, so I take it back.

Let's promote stockholm syndrome! Yay!

CompletelyNumb
04-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Love her facebook post though. "I'm not doing this for attention, I'm doing this as it's the only way for him to see what he did. I need him to see what he did." [paraphrased]

Pretty sure he'll see the pics in court.

EK69
04-30-2013, 07:21 PM
clicking that facebook link shows a shitload of matthew swans on the right hand side if you scroll down a bit.... its not really easy to say which it is unless someone knows him personally.

Before beyond crucifies every matthew swan out there, some more details of the guy should be posted? more pics? (i don't see any where he is identifiable) and details like high school he went to, grad year, etc?

:dunno:

//edit
this is cuz someone stated that a google search for matthew swan calgary brings up this thread... so in order to not fuck over the other innocent matthew swan, any other details available ? or is it illegal to put up shit like that? :confused:

Maxx Mazda
04-30-2013, 08:05 PM
The pic posted by "sillysod" above is the correct Matt Swan. Both KrisYYC and I know him personally and can confirm this. I will not post pics of him myself.

sr20s14zenki
04-30-2013, 08:14 PM
Wonder if he would learn his lesson if somebody punched the fuck out of his face.....maybe break a few limbs.

FixedGear
04-30-2013, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by EK69
clicking that facebook link shows a shitload of matthew swans on the right hand side if you scroll down a bit.... its not really easy to say which it is unless someone knows him personally.

Before beyond crucifies every matthew swan out there, some more details of the guy should be posted? more pics? (i don't see any where he is identifiable) and details like high school he went to, grad year, etc?

:dunno:

//edit
this is cuz someone stated that a google search for matthew swan calgary brings up this thread... so in order to not fuck over the other innocent matthew swan, any other details available ? or is it illegal to put up shit like that? :confused:

Just imagine all of the innocent Sean Bannerjees, Josh Ordes, Jim Stewarts, Pete Danihels, and Matt Swans out there whose lives have been completely destroyed by threads on beyond!

ExtraSlow
04-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Matt swan isn't an uncommon name.

CompletelyNumb
04-30-2013, 11:55 PM
She posted the link to his profile on the image description on fb, the correct guy has been listed in this thread.

dirtsniffer
05-01-2013, 12:03 AM
The pic posted by "sillysod" above is the correct Matt Swan. Both KrisYYC and I know him personally and can confirm this. I will not post pics of him myself.

If it's true you should, this showed up first hand on my fb too. pictures legit, story.. who knows? probably.

post some..:drama:

KrisYYC
05-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by 410440
I went to high school with a mat swan.. but not sure if its the same dude.. anyone know what high school or grad year?

He grew up in Guelph Ontario so I doubt it.

Offroad
05-01-2013, 02:36 AM
One of my girls boyfriends got slap happy with the oldest last week........lets just say no cops were involved and he got educated, and I got some stress relief :devil:

Maxx Mazda
05-01-2013, 05:34 AM
He posted his "final" status on FB a few moments ago basically apologizing and admitting that he's going away for awhile.

heavyfuel
05-01-2013, 07:30 AM
Not to condone such unacceptable behavior but I'd like to hear exactly what set him off to do something so horrible. Look at the shit some women pull when they don't get their way, it's no big surprise women's shelters are always full, especially when society is full of scumbags like this running around with zero control over their emotions and insecurities.

Well deserved beating coming up for this guy, hopefully we'll read about it.

Hallowed_point
05-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Offroad
One of my girls boyfriends got slap happy with the oldest last week........lets just say no cops were involved and he got educated, and I got some stress relief :devil:

I know..you told me all about it. It's amazing what sitting down and talking with a troubled boyfriend over coffee will do! :D

sillysod
05-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by EK69
clicking that facebook link shows a shitload of matthew swans on the right hand side if you scroll down a bit....

you did it wrong.

his name is cool and has only 1 "T" in Mathew. Narrows things down a lot.

Anyways good to hear he fessed up (online at least), let's hope he doesn't waste a lot of time going through the system fighting everything and making this girl have to spend more time than necessary in court with him.

Originally posted by heavyfuel
Not to condone such unacceptable behavior but I'd like to hear exactly what set him off to do something so horrible. Look at the shit some women pull when they don't get their way, it's no big surprise women's shelters are always full, especially when society is full of scumbags like this running around with zero control over their emotions and insecurities.

That wasn't a smack in the mouth because she was beaking off. The pictures say it all. he beat the living shit out of her smashing her in the face multiple times.

heavyfuel
05-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by sillysod

That wasn't a smack in the mouth because she was beaking off. The pictures say it all. he beat the living shit out of her smashing her in the face multiple times.

Yes I ascertained that by viewing those horrible pictures.

I'd still like to know what set him off, what could make somebody do that to a woman.

sillysod
05-01-2013, 09:05 AM

Yes I ascertained that by viewing those horrible pictures.

I'd still like to know what set him off, what could make somebody do that to a woman.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8eWOM80w91w/T6FYh80ci9I/AAAAAAAAFdk/t272FDWVlY0/s1600/JackDaniels.jpg

http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/illegal-drugs.jpg

http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/359/372/359372/derka-allah-muhammad-jihad_clink_large.jpg

Offroad
05-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point

I know..you told me all about it. It's amazing what sitting down and talking with a troubled boyfriend over coffee will do! :D

Ya coffee......thats how it went down :thumbsup:

bastardchild
05-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by FixedGear

Just imagine all of the innocent Sean Bannerjees, Josh Ordes, Jim Stewarts, Pete Danihels, and Matt Swans out there whose lives have been completely destroyed by threads on beyond!

Last I checked, my name and life was far from ruined. There's a few "haters" on here (who have never even met me and like to talk shit LOL). Unfortunately when you spread false information in the end none of it sticks around.

You know most people who down on others have shitty lives themselves so all I can do is just laugh at all the losers. :rofl:

snowcat
05-09-2013, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by bastardchild

Last I checked, my name and life was far from ruined. There's a few "haters" on here (who have never even met me and like to talk shit LOL). Unfortunately when you spread false information in the end none of it sticks around.

You know most people who down on others have shitty lives themselves so all I can do is just laugh at all the losers. :rofl:

I must have missed this one

heavyfuel
05-09-2013, 06:34 AM

Yup the Beyond E-Lynch mob can be something else at times, that's for sure lol whether or not said people deserve it, if it were in real life 90% or more of E-lynch mob members would just go about their business.

DeleriousZ
05-09-2013, 08:33 AM
http://www.badideatshirts.com/Assets/ProductImages/PS_0922W_STOP_SWAN.jpg

FixedGear
05-09-2013, 08:38 AM

Yup the Beyond E-Lynch mob can be something else at times, that's for sure lol whether or not said people deserve it, if it were in real life 90% or more of E-lynch mob members would just go about their business.

to be fair, bastardchild (peter danihel) defrauded a number of people in a Dell laptop scam, then went on to sell a service to boost youtube views by installing viruses on unsuspecting people's computers. He has also started some kind of charity, and it's not yet clear exactly what immoral or illegal purposes that serves. All of this is well documented on this site: http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-134623.html. If anyone deserves to be lynched, it's this guy.

Beyond is otherwise pretty good about respecting people's privacy. :dunno:

bastardchild
05-09-2013, 09:13 AM

to be fair, bastardchild (peter danihel) defrauded a number of people in a Dell laptop scam, then went on to sell a service to boost youtube views by installing viruses on unsuspecting people's computers. He has also started some kind of charity, and it's not yet clear exactly what immoral or illegal purposes that serves. All of this is well documented on this site: http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-134623.html. If anyone deserves to be lynched, it's this guy.

Beyond is otherwise pretty good about respecting people's privacy. :dunno:

Haha this makes me laugh. You basically said all that BS in that thread was real. Id like you see you bring all that info to the 5-0. The last place I would go to for credibility is a beyond thread full of haters. If I really have a "fake" charity I should be behind bars right now because I've made A LOT of money probably more than you'll ever see in your entire life. Plenty of people on here know me and have backed me up, but people just want to believe the bullshit. If you're one of those people, good luck in life because you'll get nowhere haha :thumbsup:

Tik-Tok
05-09-2013, 09:16 AM

Plenty of people on here know me and have backed me up,

You mean your other accounts? Kind of the same way you boost youtube vids? :rofl:

roopi
05-09-2013, 09:16 AM
He posted his "final" status on FB a few moments ago basically apologizing and admitting that he's going away for awhile.

What did the final status say exactly?

bastardchild
05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

You mean your other accounts? Kind of the same way you boost youtube vids? :rofl:

You mean revworks Rhys? Who works with rage2? The security guard at my condo building? Jay at tunerworks? The list goes on. Yea I'm all those people.

FixedGear
05-09-2013, 09:29 AM
[B]

Haha this makes me laugh. You basically said all that BS in that thread was real. Id like you see you bring all that info to the 5-0. The last place I would go to for credibility is a beyond thread full of haters.

So are you denying that you defrauded those folks with your Dell laptop scam?

GS430
05-09-2013, 09:30 AM

If I really have a fake charity I should be behind bars right now because I've made A LOT of money probably more than you'll ever see in your entire life. Plenty of people on here know me and have backed me up, but people just want to believe the bullshit. If you're one of those people, good luck in life because you'll get nowhere haha :thumbsup:

You're a fucking plug.

wow.

Maxx Mazda
05-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by roopi

What did the final status say exactly?

Basically "I'm sorry for what I've done and the pain I've caused me friends and family...." Blah blah blah... His FB acct is now taken down.

Hallowed_point
05-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Come talk to the guy in the red camaro at a wed meet if you want..
I'm definitely not a Peter Danihel spam account. And he's a standup
guy. :closed:

bastardchild
05-09-2013, 10:01 AM

So are you denying that you defrauded those folks with your Dell laptop scam?

Yup. They were all reimbursed by me (7 years ago) but you're clearly in your own little world to look at the positive stuff.

Originally posted by GS430

You're a fucking plug.

wow.

Thanks man!

Glad I don't give a fuck about someone who has never met me :rofl:

FixedGear
05-09-2013, 10:04 AM

Yup. They were all reimbursed by me (7 years ago) but you're clearly in your own little world to look at the positive stuff.

LOL so according to your logic, I could go rob a bank this afternoon, but as long as I eventually repay the money, then it makes everything OK? :rofl: And everyone should trust me and stop calling me a bank robber? And let me guard their bank vaults for them? gimme a break.

bastardchild
05-09-2013, 10:07 AM

LOL so according to your logic, I could go rob a bank this afternoon, but as long as I eventually repay the money, then it makes everything OK? :rofl:

Well actually when I was a kid I did my time (community service, paid everything, etc). I didn't get a free ride like most of you spoiled kids these days LOL.

I'm 26 now man, you can't hold something against me when I was a stupid 18 year old kid haha.

Tik-Tok
05-09-2013, 10:14 AM

So can I have my $63 back you scammed off me, raymondman?

gretz
05-09-2013, 10:22 AM

...but people just want to believe the bullshit.

I'm 26 now man, you can't hold something against me when I was a stupid 18 year old kid haha.

So, you did or didn't do it? lol...

Just because you were a twat (it seems) and had a hard time getting your shit right, doesn't mean everyone is spoiled kids lol...

FixedGear
05-09-2013, 10:36 AM
^he's just making excuses and blaming everyone else for his immoral and illegal acts. Class act, eh?

bastardchild
05-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Well I can see more bullshit has appeared out of the blue so I will refrain from commenting. Never did I blame anyone but its great to see you make stuff up in your head. I am a twat apparently as well now. :rofl:

rage2
05-09-2013, 10:57 AM
You mean revworks Rhys? Who works with rage2? The security guard at my condo building? Jay at tunerworks? The list goes on. Yea I'm all those people.
I can vouch that Rhys is real. I can also vouch that bastardchild's Hublot is real as well lol.

gretz
05-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Well I can see more bullshit has appeared out of the blue so I will refrain from commenting. Never did I blame anymore but its great to see you make stuff up in your head. I am a twat apparently as well now. :rofl:

What is BS? The stuff you wrote and I quoted? lol

I believe I wrote "it seems" as I don't know you or the story(ies).

codetrap
05-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Well actually when I was a kid I did my time (community service, paid everything, etc). I didn't get a free ride like most of you spoiled kids these days LOL.

I'm 26 now man, you can't hold something against me when I was a stupid 18 year old kid haha. Sure we can. Once a criminal, always a criminal. Sounds like you've demonstrated the level of your moral quality quite effectively.

Tik-Tok
05-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Well I can see more bullshit has appeared out of the blue so I will refrain from commenting.

This thread

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/278790/ama-plus-scam/

Plus

this thread

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/279795/paid-to-leave-your-pc-on/

Plus quotes from this thread (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/134623/am-i-the-victim-of-beyond-fraud-pt-3/)

Originally posted by Super_Geo
Wait raymondman is Peter Danihel as well?

Googe, any confirmation on this one?

Originally posted by googe

Haha, looks like it's either him or his partner in crime, Laurier Bloy :rofl:

His name came up early on when the thread was first started, but he convinced us he was some innocent bystander. He's since been using several accounts with Pete, which happen to be used for outright spamming and scamming forum members, at least one instance of which involves a server hosting Pete's "jumpstart" website. Guess he was in the fraud club.

Proof is visible to the mods.

Yeap, I would be refraining from commenting as well (on the advice of a lawyer). Scammers get good at lying, and it's even easier online. You can even convince people you know that you're "legit", but I'm sure a week ago, Ariel Castro's family would have vouched for him as well...

heavyfuel
05-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by codetrap
Sure we can. Once a criminal, always a criminal.

Not necessarily defending somebody I don't know, but you are dead wrong with that statement, and I am a perfect example of just how wrong you are.

bourge73
05-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Ok guys you are posting back and fourth
In a thread on a pos that beat up a woman
Really bad