PDA

View Full Version : Sport Chek 25% Off - 15/16th

Kloubek
05-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Hi guys,

As usual, I'm letting you guys know that Sport Chek (And Atmosphere) will be having a Friends and Family promotion running May 15th and 16th.

For now, I can only say what the online code will be:
FF0513E. (There is a different code on the pdf I posted below, but please use this one instead). As far as I know, we'll continue running the free shipping on $99 or more.

25% off products not marked down, 10% off products that have already been marked down.

Here is a printable version you can bring to the store:
http://www.sportmart.ca/store/mailers/scratchsave.pdf

...and if you're looking at the URL, yes, Sport Mart is closed down. It just happens to be the easiest server for me to access.

Perceptionist
05-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the coupon! Just a question on what's considered 'marked down' from the website... is everything that says 'as advertised' in red considered to be already marked down?
Also, is this good for just one item or would it be good on a purchase of 2 or 3 items at once?

schocker
05-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Thanks, I need to get a pair of running shoes for outside!

Kloubek
05-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Perceptionist
Thanks for the coupon! Just a question on what's considered 'marked down' from the website... is everything that says 'as advertised' in red considered to be already marked down?
Also, is this good for just one item or would it be good on a purchase of 2 or 3 items at once?

Good question, and I don't even know if I have the answer for sure. As advertised doesn't necessarily mean it has been marked down... it just means it is advertised. (With that said, many items that are advertised are, in fact, marked down). Marked down items will generally have either a statement in red on it, or will be marked as "sale". But honestly, the only way to know for sure is that the price will be automatically modified in the cart once you add it, and after you've put the coupon code in.

As for how many items - it's good for as many as you like.

max_boost
05-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Apply to hockey experts?

Kloubek
05-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Apply to hockey experts?

It was designed as a SC & Atmo promotion. If the Hockey Experts is inside or side-by-side with a Sport Chek, then yes. But if is standalone then probably not.