PDA

View Full Version : To the big group of organ donors...

AndyL
05-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Ok rant on!

to the large group of "motorcyclists" - organ donors would be a more apt description - running highway 9 this morning. Pull your heads out of your asses and use SOME common sense!

I wasn't going less than the speed limit, at least a dozen of you in the oncoming lanes at one time - over a double yellow line - with members of your group passing on the right shoulder? Up a hill - where you guys couldnt see traffic coming...

Bad enough I've got over a dozen motorcycles inches from all sides of my truck... then the oncoming car crested the hill...

and you guys are flipping me off? Who put who into this situation? I didnt ask you to pass on the shoulder, or try to squeeze down between two vehicles on the center line... i couldnt brake because all i could see was helmets in my rearview (not bikes, just the riders helmets, that means within what 4'?)

I'm in utter disbelief that nobody died; bikes on both shoulders 3 barely made it down the center line (on rumble strips). The car had nowhere to go; i had nowhere to go;

The next moron organ donor who passes me on the shoulder - better hope he's riding a dirtbike because im putting him into the weeds...

Y'all are lucky i broke the power supply to my camera, the RCMP would have loved that video...

Unfrickenbelievable

Had to vent... [/rant]

Darkane
05-11-2013, 03:17 PM
I would have braked. It probably would have been held against you if someone died. But yeah dick moves on their behalf.

AndyL
05-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Yeah... Dunno, retrospect, I should have put the 2-3 bikes on my right into the weeds... one would surely have bailed - then the cops could sort it out... they had no business being there, I doubt I would have been ticketed for them getting nailed during an illegal pass on the shoulder...

AudiPWR
05-11-2013, 04:22 PM
bucket full of marbles

Ven
05-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by AndyL

The next moron organ donor who passes me on the shoulder - better hope he's riding a dirtbike because im putting him into the weeds...

[/rant]

Depending on the outcome of your confession; that's a lot of weight to carry forever because someone made you mad on the road.

kvg
05-11-2013, 04:30 PM
You could have helped them donate more organs today:dunno:

Graham_A_M
05-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Yeah thats the problem riding in groups. So often you see fucking retards trying to "impress" the others by being complete ass clowns. Only on this big beyond group ride I went on out to Lake Louisa couple weeks back were there no idiots amazingly enough, despite there being 11 people on 9 bikes.
I went riding with this facebook group a few years back called "Ridin' Dirty" or some shit... and wow.

After 10 minutes I just fell to the back and turned off. :facepalm: It literally boggled my mind nobody was killed. most of the people were doing the same shit as what Andy mentioned.

Thats one of the big reasons I dont like riding in groups for the most part. So hard to find a good group of people that know how to ride, but dont feel the need to be a dumbass in some pathetic attempt and "showing off yo' mad skillz".
:rolleyes:

Im deeply sorry about your experience Andy, I've always been a very responsible rider so I can atess to the frustration you must be feeling.

zieg
05-11-2013, 05:53 PM
next time they are right behind you, give your windshield a nice long spray. The mist they catch really pisses them off. :rofl:

Maybelater
05-12-2013, 09:19 AM
A bunch of my friends ride and do shit like this all the time and it drives me nuts. Have fun for sure, but how old are you that you're all going to drive way over the speed limit and start cutting off traffic and running lights at the last second and being a general asshat.

One of them is going to learn the hard way.

Originally posted by ZiG-87
next time they are right behind you, give your windshield a nice long spray. The mist they catch really pisses them off. :rofl:

I use to have an old beater Toyota and the stream from the washer would clear the windsheild, hit the roof and splash off into cars behind me. If anyone tail gated me I'd hold it on and watch them turn on their own wipers. :rofl:

Maybelater
05-12-2013, 09:21 AM

Masked Bandit
05-12-2013, 04:33 PM
It's not uncommon for the idiot factor to get cranked up on groupl rides. Pack mentality I guess? :dunno:

CompletelyNumb
05-17-2013, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by ZiG-87

:werd:

toor
05-17-2013, 03:13 AM
Wow that is some cracked-out riding! It's a real shame the camera wasn't working, assholes like that deserve to get nailed (by the law... thanks for not injuring/killing anyone).