PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: 1999 Purple Dodge Neon

CodyN
05-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Hello everyone! I just joined the forums here hoping maybe I'd be able to get some help tracking down my missing car!

The car is a 1999 Dodge Neon coupe. It's a deep purple colour and has a large dent on the front drivers side fender. It also has a fairly large rust spot on the drivers door, where the door meets the fender. The hood has the remains of where a Plymouth logo was, and a faint outline of it can still be seen. The plate number is BHW-6696

I last saw it on the night of May 9th in front of my house. When I woke up in the morning, it was gone (around 9:00 am). I live on Patterson Blvd in the southwest, and it was parked on the street. I am fairly sure the car was locked that night, as I rarely forgot to lock it, and the windows were rolled up.

I don't have any good photos of my car, but I'll add some of the same model and colour, and try my best to point out where the dents/rust spots are.

Feel free to ask me any questions here or by calling/texting 403-618-8678. If you see it, please call me or the police at 403-266-1234. Please let me know if you need anymore information! Thanks a ton :) I realise it's probably a long shot, but hopefully I can get my car back! I'm a student without much money and my car was just about all I had. Thanks everyone!

Again:
-Purple, 1999 Neon Coupe
-Large dent on driver side fender
-Easily seen rust spot on driver door
-Plate Number: BHW-6696
-Last seen in Patterson in the SW

http://i.imgur.com/tu9FkLe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FZHI4dj.jpg

Again, not pictures of MY car, but basically looks exactly the same.

revelations
05-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Chances are good the car will turn up recovered in a couple of weeks .... in the NE :nut:

03ozwhip
05-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Locked or not locked, that is one of the easiest cars to steal in the world. Good luck getting it back, but really, on the plus side, if you had theft insurance on it, maybe it'll get written off and you can get a new car!

CodyN
05-18-2013, 08:34 AM
The car's been recovered! They found it in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Based on all the McDonalds remains inside, it looks like it must of been a bunch of kids joyriding. It's got a fairly big dent on the side now, and a side rear view mirror was busted off, but it's drivable at least!

Thanks Mods for pinning the thread, and thanks to everyone who kept their eyes open for it!

Sugarphreak
05-18-2013, 11:09 AM