PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Diet Plan

smokedog
05-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Okay boys, I need your help. I spontaneously booked a ticket to Vegas today. I need to get in shape - well, Im already in decent shape, I just need to loss some body fat and tone up - im 6'3" 192lbs. I am leaving in a month (june/21), so I need a diet plan that will help me loss fat by the specified date. Do you guys have a diet plans that I may use?

Thanks in advance

zipdoa
05-16-2013, 07:39 PM
DNP, and lots of it. Or do a ketosis diet.

Disoblige
05-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Zip, would you actually recommend DNP? Did you use it before? Seems kind of risky and even dangerous. But I don't know much on it.

Tej.S
05-17-2013, 12:41 PM
LOL, lots of DNP.. Definitely the most efficient tool for fat loss.. Along with other things.

NoMoreG35
05-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by smokedog
Okay boys, I need your help. I spontaneously booked a ticket to Vegas today. I need to get in shape - well, Im already in decent shape, I just need to loss some body fat and tone up - im 6'3" 192lbs. I am leaving in a month (june/21), so I need a diet plan that will help me loss fat by the specified date. Do you guys have a diet plans that I may use?

Thanks in advance

Going to EDC? :clap: Maybe I'll see u there.

CanmoreOrLess
05-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Juice until noon everyday, no added sweet stuff, no dairy at all, just pure fresh juice. No beer, no white food (AKA bread, etc). No processed food. Do cardio, decent speed until you cannot carry on a conversation, tone it back by about 15%, do it four days a week for thirty plus minutes, double if you are in a desk job. Get to LV, go nuts, turn that six-pack into a uni-pack.

Or do a ketosis diet as above, basically Atkins Induction. Easy once you get past day three or so, I'd start a couple of weeks out from the LV date and stop when you get to where you want to be. Then simply stay carb food smart (easy to do once you see the results from induction) until LV. You better like meat on this, some idiots think it means eat all the bacon you want, it does not say this in any of his books anywhere. I read them twice a few years ago. Body fat shaves off, no cheating though. Get a box of ketosis strips from the local pharmacy to be really accurate.

Darkane
05-17-2013, 02:59 PM
^???

Anyway search for the rapid fat loss thread.

Buy the ebook by Lyle McDonald.

Tej.S
05-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Keto diet is your quickest way to lose weight and you'd only need to do it for two weeks(since its stressful after that). If you do it strictly, the gains(or losses :p) will come.

zipdoa
05-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Zip, would you actually recommend DNP? Did you use it before? Seems kind of risky and even dangerous. But I don't know much on it.

Hahaha no. I couldn't fathom putting a chemical like that in my body in the name of losing fat.

smokedog
05-17-2013, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the advice guys (I will not take the DNP lol, Im not that desperate). haha And yes, I am going to EDC

shakalaka
05-18-2013, 01:40 AM
What is this DNP thing you guys are talking about? Roids or something?

zipdoa
05-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
What is this DNP thing you guys are talking about? Roids or something?

It's an inhibitor of ATP within cells containing mitochondria. Basically your body starts to freak out and uses up tons of energy to compensate, making you lose body fat like crazy - guys talk about sleeping with towels because their sweat is yellow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

shakalaka
05-20-2013, 01:19 AM
Oh wow....doesn't sound like something that should be consumed at all.

Disoblige
05-21-2013, 09:27 AM
You end up sweating like crazy because your body is heating up so much.

So huge lack of useable energy so you'll feel exhausted all day, your body is heating up like crazy, you probably won't be able to focus at work, let alone workout, yeah sounds pretty "safe" to me.. lol.