Year : 2008
Make and Model : Saturn Astra XR 3
Exterior Color : Blue
Interior Color : Grey/dark grey
Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : 66533
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :

This Saturn Astra XR 3 door hatchback is in great condition and ready for a new owner. It has been serviced at Jack Carter since Hyatt Saturn closed and all service records are available. It has given me no troubles and has been the most reliable vehicle I have owned.

Four winter tires mounted on Borbet aluminum wheels are included along with matching lug bolts. These tires work very well with the traction control and stability control and you will have no problems navigating the city in even the worst winter conditions. Each set of tires has about half the kilometers of the car since I have switched the tires each and every season.

Features:
Ice cold air conditioning
Great stereo system with steering wheel controls
Great fuel economy
Power windows
Fold down back seats (very large storage space)
Sporty suspension
Traction control
Stability control
ABS brakes
OnStar emergency/vehicle status/hands free calling/turn by turn navigation (will transfer account to you)

Extras : Borbet wheels mounted with Dunlop winter tires (these are a "high performance" winter tire).
Asking Price : sold
Contact Information
E-Mail :

Pictures : Please see the Kijiji Ad ID 485717421, I will post a link when it appears to have been activated (says it takes a few hours). I can also email them to you, just PM me.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2008-Saturn-Astra-XR-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ485717421

98brg2d
06-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Bump, great grad present for all you beyond kinda ballers to buy your kids (or girlfriends).

98brg2d
07-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Sold! Made a great grad present!