PDA

View Full Version : Review: Joey's Chinook

pinoyhero
02-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Meal for two with Drinks cost about 40 bucks

Food 3/5
Ambiance 4/5
Service 3/5

Nothing special but its hip and you usually wont find hotter staff than at Joeys.

sputnik
02-20-2004, 09:32 AM
joeys has been getting pretty lame lately... they really need to update their menu

im a big fan of the Cactus Club in the NE (Barlow just south of McKnight)

EK 2.0
02-20-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
joeys has been getting pretty lame lately... they really need to update their menu

Cactus Club rocks...and Earl's has Butter Chicken after 5pm...

IMHubmleO its pretty decent as well...

ZorroAMG
02-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Your humble opinion sucks. LOL jk. Just ate at Joey's chinook on wed night, good atmosphere and hot servers, food was from New Mexico-NM-Not Much

googe
02-20-2004, 12:27 PM
heh. pay for quality food and service, or pay to stare at people. joeys has basically become hooters :)

JAYMEZ
02-20-2004, 12:59 PM
I like there backyard burger , but it is made really shity that it just falls apart.

C4S
02-20-2004, 01:20 PM
Yeah ! Joey ! :thumbsup:

NW Joey .. NE joey .. chinook Joey ...

Damn .. anyone knows, how can they hire so many hotties ??? :drool: :drool:

Ben
02-20-2004, 01:30 PM
I will also agree that Joeys has the hottest Female staff.

C4S
02-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Hey Ben ! you should go take some nice pictures from Joey's hottie ! ask them to take pictures with some nice cars ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
(your pics are nice ! )

ZorroAMG
02-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Yeah Ben, should we ask a particular server? ;)

BebeAphrodite
02-26-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

They have been updating their menu. They just removed the BBQ ribs and then put on 'asian style' ribs but then when those sucked they put the BBQ back on. The menu changes here and there. They just created a newer style menu. Where drinks/desserts/food/appetizers are now on one.

Ben
02-26-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Yeah Ben, should we ask a particular server? ;)

hahaha, goot call! get a few drinks in her and she does wild. :D

Redlyne_mr2
02-26-2004, 02:42 AM
Ughh that Joey's is awful, slow service, and horrible awful food

BebeAphrodite
02-26-2004, 04:35 AM
I find the Eau Claire Joeys bad. I had to wait 1 hour 45 minutes after all my friends to get a steak. First they forgot it, then they made it well done (I ordered medium). By the time I got it I wasn't hungry anymore, I had eaten bits of everyone else's food. They gave it to me free but I would have rather paid and eaten with my friends than to sit there and watch them eat.

nosegrindR
02-28-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
I find the Eau Claire Joeys bad. I had to wait 1 hour 45 minutes after all my friends to get a steak. First they forgot it, then they made it well done (I ordered medium). By the time I got it I wasn't hungry anymore, I had eaten bits of everyone else's food. They gave it to me free but I would have rather paid and eaten with my friends than to sit there and watch them eat.

:werd:
that place does bite
the service is slow and the servers are huge, ugly girls that desperately try to look hot.