PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2010 Acura CSX i-Tech

Skyline_Addict
05-22-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello beyond. Up for sale is my 2010 Acura CSX with the i-Tech package. Below are the details:

Vehicle Details

VIN # : 2HHFD5F7AH200977

Year : 2010
Make and Model : Acura CSX i-tech
Exterior Color : Taffetta White
Interior Color : Black Leather
Transmission : 5-speed Automatic with Sport Mode (paddle shifters)
Odometer Reading : 52,200 km
Location of Vehicle : NW Calgary

Description : I am the original owner of this accident free and excellent condition CSX. The windshield is in good condition and has some small rock chips but no cracks. There is a spider crack on one of the fog lights and some small rock chips on the front bumper. The interior is clean and well kept and does not show any unusual signs of wear.

The car recently had an oil change completed less than 500 km ago and all maintenance has been kept up-to-date since acquiring the vehicle. This fuel efficient, reliable and technology-loaded car (navigation, voice commands, bluetooth, satellite radio, etc.) needs no work. This car is worry free and is an excellent car for daily driving. No modifications have ever been done to the car.

Extras : A set of 15" Kuhmo winter tires + steel rims with a few seasons of remaining use, are included in the price. These were $900 when purchased new. The car is ready for driving in any condition.

Beyond.ca Price : $16,200. This is a private sale, so no GST will be added. I've priced this car to sell and it is one of the best priced cars on the used market in Alberta. I am looking for an easy, quick, sales transaction with no haggling or tire kicking.

Contact Information
E-Mail : wah_sai_hin at hotmail dot com
Phone : Please PM me.

Pictures : please see Kijiji post. Click Here. (http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2010-Acura-CSX-i-Tech-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ486831960)

Skyline_Addict
05-30-2013, 02:59 PM
bump. new price.

Skyline_Addict
06-14-2013, 08:12 PM
sold. thanks.