PDA

View Full Version : 2008-10 infiniti m35x vs 2010 audi A6

Forsale
05-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Whats the pro and con on each side. i test drove the m35x i love it, i am going this weekend to try the audi a6 2010.

i narrowed it down to these two, i do not like the BMW 5 series.
any comments or reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PS those infiniti are rare to find! been seraching for about 6months lol

ddduke
05-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Had a m45 which I recently sold. Absolutely loved the car, no issues ever. Had the tech package which is great, I think these things are a great value, so many features offered that other competitors don't have.

One huge issue is that selling them for a reasonable price is near impossible, everyone rather have a g35/37 and they have no problem paying top dollar for them but any m class sits on the market forever. Mine was perfect with no issues whatsoever, prices about 4k less then any other one on the market and I couldn't sell it for the life of me.

Xtrema
05-22-2013, 10:52 PM
2010 A6 3.0T?

Make sure all recalls on the engines are done.

clem24
05-23-2013, 01:07 PM
I dunno personally I think the M35/45 are kind of ugly.. The G's look great, but the M looks like the G's retarded and overweight brother. I am guessing that's why they don't sell.

I'd personally take the Audi..

Tarrantula
05-23-2013, 01:20 PM
I also would take the audi. The ride in those things is worth every penny.

GS430
05-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Depends if the Audi has warranty or not. They're great looking cars and ride really well, but the problems and cost to fix them is ridiculous.

My vote goes to Infiniti all the way, can't go wrong with a Japanese luxury car. Great AWD system, plenty of power, and extremely comfortable. I was close to buying one before I picked a Lexus GS instead.

The M's are quite rare as you mentioned, which is nice.

Mitsu3000gt
05-23-2013, 01:27 PM
If it's the 3.0 T that would be an easy decision for the A6 in my opinion. Ridiculously broad torque curve as well, such a pleasure to drive in the city. Also far and away the best interior, if you care about how well that sort of thing is put together.

C&D Liked it the best too, out of the M37 and 535i:

http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/2010-audi-a6-30t-quattro-page-4

schocker
05-23-2013, 01:39 PM
A6 with the 3.0T would be great. I do like the new M, but the old one was a little meh, the improvements made to the current gen make it less appealing.

Team_Mclaren
05-23-2013, 03:20 PM
The price difference is quite significant no? I would take the Audi. Would also looking into a GS.

what is your price range?

Forsale
05-23-2013, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
The price difference is quite significant no? I would take the Audi. Would also looking into a GS.

what is your price range?

Yes the price are different, with audi with kms at 90XXXkms is about 33ish i saw one and the infiniti m35x 2009 fully loaded i saw at hyatt went for 29 900, with 45XXXkms but it was out of province, that is what turned me away. if i remember correctly, with that said i drove the audi a6, what a beast is all i gotta say.

I have looked into a GS as well theres only one listing of it online right now, and i have yet test drive one. also considering a 2010 infiniti G37XS only in Sedan.

With a budget of 30k-35K

sneek
05-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by GS430
Depends if the Audi has warranty or not. They're great looking cars and ride really well, but the problems and cost to fix them is ridiculous.

My vote goes to Infiniti all the way, can't go wrong with a Japanese luxury car. Great AWD system, plenty of power, and extremely comfortable. I was close to buying one before I picked a Lexus GS instead.

The M's are quite rare as you mentioned, which is nice.

GS = :love:
I don't have much love for the M35 to be totally honest. The car doesn't look or feel enticing.

Purely just to drive, the Audi is much better than the M.