PDA

View Full Version : Neatfreak is hiring once again!

A790
05-24-2013, 10:14 AM
It's that time again!

Neatfreak, Calgary's largest independent cleaning company, is looking for new staff to add to it's cleaning team!

Do you know someone working for minimum wage or slaving away in retail? Do you know someone making less than they deserve, with no perks and no benefits? Refer them to us!

We treat our staff right:

+ Base pay ($9.80/hr) plus commission. For most staff this works out to about $16/hr, though cleaners that have a knack for delivering quality quickly and efficiently can make more. I have cleaners making $22/hr (seriously).

+ A flexible working environment. Need a day off for appointments? Want an afternoon to BBQ? Need a morning off because you're anticipating being hungover? If we can swing it we'll make it happen!

+ Benefits after 90 days. Our benefits program is offered to all staff, both full and part time, after 90 days. This includes direct billing for dental, medical, and perscriptions.

+ Paid mileage and travel time. Many cleaning companies only pay their staff when they're in a home working. Not us. We pay you every minute you're representing our business.

+ Quarterly quality bonuses. In addition to your base pay/commission you are entitled to a quarterly bonus equivalent to approximately 1% of the revenue worked. For most cleaners this is an extra $300 every 3 months.

+ Flexible work hours. Do you want Monday/Tuesdays off and would rather work Weds-Saturday? No problem. Want evenings/weekends only? No problem.

+ Management that actually gives a damn. We treat our staff like they deserve to be treated, period.

Job requirements:

+ A drivers license and vehicle. You will be using your own vehicle. We pay mileage per km to ensure that your gas/wear and tear are covered.

+ Able to pass a police background check.

+ Able to be licensed, bonded, and insured.

+ Have a punctual attitude.

+ Are willing to get dirty to help Calgary get clean! We're a cleaning company, plain and simple. If you don't want to clean unfortunately we aren't a fit for you!

We provide all training and materials. You only need to bring yourself :)

Please e-mail me directly at [email protected]. We are looking to hire 4 people immediately to expand our cleaning teams.

Learn more here: http://www.fightinggrime.com/about-us/careers/

NoMoreG35
05-24-2013, 11:09 AM
So basically the pay is ~30% of revenue worked? I am basing this on a 40hr work week.

A790
05-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by NoMoreG35
So basically the pay is ~30% of revenue worked? I am basing this on a 40hr work week.
Work week is typically between 33 - 37 hours.

Commission is 8% of revenue worked (adjusted based on performance, seniority, etc.).

NoMoreG35
05-24-2013, 01:34 PM
Sounds about right.