Vehicle Details
Year : 1997
Make and Model : Honda Accord
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Beige
Auto or Manual? : Automatic
Odometer Reading : 171, 491 kms
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, Alberta
Description : This 4-door car has been maintained really well with an excellent mileage for the year and no rust (that I can see). Have done mods to my baby but unfortunately have to sell to switch to SUV family car, Great fun car that definitely turns heads.

· Automatic Transmission, RWD

· Power Windows, doors, mirrors, AC, Alarm

· Cloth interior – no stains or dirt, very clean car

· Regular servicing and has been maintained diligently and can provide record of papers if interested

· Recent oil change with new car battery and car inspection done

· 171, 491 kms – great mileage for the year of the car!!

· Car is great on gas - the intake installed helps save a little bit!!

· Pretty much rust free – none from what I can see because it has coating done on it

· Great bass sound

· Minor wheel bearing problem with minor vibration & noise of the car, but dealer said car drive is still good – this can be seen in the recent car inspection papers that will be provided.

· Price is negotiable, best offers. Only Reasonable Offers and Serious Inquiries will be considered.

Extras :Extras that will be thrown in, Including Winter tires, floormats

· Extra mods installed : short ram intake, front grill with Mugen logo, rear lip, front lip (with minor scrap on it due to bump into side barrier during winter, barely noticeable though), Nokya Halogen Arctic white head lights, Japanese JDM white license plate lights and JDM red Honda emblem

Asking Price : SOLD QUICKLY - THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!

Pictures :
The link to pictures are attached - willing to offer a lower price on the forum:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=487846998

TL911
05-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Link is not active

quick_scar
05-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Link is not active, and Accords are FWD not RWD.