PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Tim Lacroix- Canada Mortgage Direct

JordanLotoski
05-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Hey Guys and Gals

I thought it was time bring my mortgage broker onto Beyond, as I want to ensure my clients the same level of service and expertise that I offer.

http://cgymortgage.com/

For those who have used Tim in the past, He will now be here to answer all your questions and serve future needs.

Welcome Tim

ExtraSlow
05-30-2013, 03:24 PM
Welcome Tim!

TimLacroix
05-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the Welcome and Introduction Jordan!

I am very excited to be on Beyond. And not to mention to have the opportunity to assist in home financing needs.

Keep posted as I very much enjoy sharing wicked information on all kinds of things, not just financing... not to mention we have lots of giveaways (no strings attached).

More to come!!

TimLacroix
05-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Thank you ExtraSlow.

Bare with me as I navigate Beyond... learning how to reply and update threads... please be patient. :)

lilmira
05-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Haha, I just got my mortgage through Kelly at CMD.

TimLacroix
05-30-2013, 03:44 PM
That's excellent "lilmira". Kelly is awesome!

GS430
05-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Welcome to Beyond!

The REAL question is what you drive :D

TimLacroix
05-30-2013, 03:49 PM
A GMC Sierra.

Asian_defender
05-30-2013, 03:54 PM
+1 for Tim, highly recommended

ExtraSlow
05-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Tim, you'll get the hang of beyond pretty quickly, in case you are ever stumped, here's five handy responses that work in nearly any situation:
- Pics of mom?
- My T4 shows north of $250,000 per year
- HELOC that shit
- wait, I thought (insert user name here) was asian?
- guys, I'm starting this fitness thread to keep myself honest, feedback is encouraged.

Welcome aboard.

JordanLotoski
05-30-2013, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Tim, you'll get the hang of beyond pretty quickly, in case you are ever stumped, here's five handy responses that work in nearly any situation:
- Pics of mom?
- HELOC that shit
- guys, I'm starting this fitness thread to keep myself honest, feedback is encouraged.

Welcome aboard.

hahaha...ohhh beyond.ca ohh how I love you

TimLacroix
05-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Thanks Asian_defender ! You are now on my Christmas list!!!:clap:

TimLacroix
05-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
- Pics of mom?
- HELOC that shit

Welcome aboard.

Hahahahahahaha... I am already starting to love Beyond too. Thanks Jordan for the great intro and an even bigger SHOUT to everyone for the "welcome wagon".

USED1
05-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Another +1 for Tim, having nothing but great things to say about him.

TimLacroix
05-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by USED1
Another +1 for Tim, having nothing but great things to say about him.

Thank you USED1 ! You too are on my Christmas list. Haha. :clap:

npham
05-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Tim is fantastic(signed the mortgage docs a week or so ago); much like Jordan, responds to emails and phone calls stupidly fast. I would email him and before I got out of my chair to stand up, my phone would be ringing with a reply at 8pm. The constant communication and updates were amazing. I highly recommend Tim and will(not would) use him for any future deals. I've recommended him to a friend who didn't use Jordan as a realtor and she was very happy with him as well.

Thanks Tim!
-Nam & Jen

TimLacroix
05-31-2013, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by npham
Tim is fantastic(signed the mortgage docs a week or so ago); much like Jordan, responds to emails and phone calls stupidly fast. I would email him and before I got out of my chair to stand up, my phone would be ringing with a reply at 8pm. The constant communication and updates were amazing. I highly recommend Tim and will(not would) use him for any future deals. I've recommended him to a friend who didn't use Jordan as a realtor and she was very happy with him as well.

Thanks Tim!
-Nam & Jen

Thank you for the kind comments Nam!

Jordan and I are looking forward for you and Jen to take possession of your new home "CONGRATULATIONS"

fajita123
05-31-2013, 08:37 AM
Just wanted to add that I used Tim in the last couple months and he was great. My realtor had never seen a CMHC-insured mortgage approved so quickly (1 day!).

DENZILDON
05-31-2013, 09:13 AM
Welcome Tim! I might have a chat with you next week depending on what my bank says tonight, lol!!!!

TimLacroix
05-31-2013, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by DENZILDON
Welcome Tim! I might have a chat with you next week depending on what my bank says tonight, lol!!!!

Hi DENZILDON, regardless what your bank says, lets chat. There are so many little things to think about... and the rate should not be #1 - it is a top priority but should not be #1.

It can be a quick 5 minute call at the very least, it is a second opinion. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Note: I will not try to steer you away from your bank, I like to make sure that you make an informed decision whether it is the bank or a mortgage broker. There are times where I say that the bank is a better solution (not often but sometimes... hahaha)

DENZILDON
05-31-2013, 10:42 AM
Email sent!!! :thumbsup:

DeleriousZ
05-31-2013, 10:57 AM
Welcome Tim! Big +1 as he set me up a while ago, I wasn't able to pull the trigger but he was on top of everything up to that point!

DENZILDON
05-31-2013, 01:06 PM
God damn it Tim, you made me and my office mate smile today! Hahaha!:thumbsup:

TimLacroix
05-31-2013, 02:11 PM

Awesome... glad to help.

:)

thinmyster
05-31-2013, 02:30 PM
We just finished using Tim on our first home purchase!

Only good things to say.

Thanks Tim

Jon&Holly

TimLacroix
05-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster
We just finished using Tim on our first home purchase!

Only good things to say.

Thanks Tim

Jon&Holly

Hey Jon & Holly - it was my pleasure. You guys are great to work with... you guys must be excited!! Have a great weekend.

TimLacroix
05-31-2013, 03:59 PM

Your welcome, glad to be able to assist.

Disoblige
12-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Just wanted to bump this up and share my experience I had with Tim and his team.

I purchased my first home through Jordan Lotoski and was recommended Tim as the mortgage broker. I expected the same level of service and expertise that Jordan offered, and Tim delivered. When I spoke with Tim, he always answered all my questions promptly and gave me sound advice based on my situation. Getting a mortgage through Tim was very straightforward and I never felt confused throughout the whole experience. Whenever I shot Tim an e-mail, he would call me and we'd talk right away. The 1 on 1 attention you get with Tim is just incredible.

Needless to say, I will be using Tim as my mortgage broker for my next downtown property in early 2015. And it's not just Tim, the entire team is great too. When Tim was away briefly, I got the same attention from Connie.

Don't think anything can beat the Jordan/Tim combo :thumbsup:

killramos
12-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Another +1 to Tim. Helped me out this summer along wth Jordan.

TimLacroix
12-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Thank you killramos and Disoblige for the comments.

It was a pleasure to assist you both. Have a great holiday season… Chat with you soon.

ffmf
12-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Another positive review here.

My wife and I purchased a house over the summer and Tim provided incredible service throughout the process. Working under a relatively tight timeline, Tim and his team were able to provide fantastic options and rates for our mortgage without sacrificing terms and options that would provide flexibility and opportunity in the future. Furthermore, Tim was able to quickly extinguish a small issue on closing day due to an oversight on my end with a recent change in employer.

I’m not sure if this man sleeps as he provided prompt responses to my early morning and late night emails with an offer to call him at almost any time of day.

My wife and I have no hesitations in wholeheartedly recommending Tim and Canada Mortgage Direct for all your mortgage needs.

94boosted
12-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Yet another +1 for Tim.

My wife and I couldn't decide which mortgage was best for us, we were flip flopping between fixed, split, variable.... Tim took the time to speak with me (a few times), asses our risk tolerance and made a suggestion as to which product would be best for us and then got us an awesome rate too.

Definitely will recommend.

Tom

TimLacroix
12-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Thank you ffmf (Justin). It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife… and by the way, the oversight was not your fault. It actually is something that I will be implementing in my process for all clients… to make sure that no closing issues arise. Glad we were able to rectify and still close!

Thank you 94boosted (Tom). It is nice to deal with clients who have some solid ground around what they would like… risk tolerance is well said. Since we chose a hybrid mortgage for you… I will get the pleasure of connecting with you throughout the course of your mortgage.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Holiday… :thumbsup:

ALBERTA_IS
12-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Hey Tim, I am looking for rates on my mortgage renewal. PM me with your contact info and lets seeif we could set somethinig up before this weekend.

Thanks,

Alex

doomdealer
03-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Here is a glowing review for Tim:

Tim was a pleasure to work with. He responded promptly to all our questions (usually in an hour or less) and was able to find the right lender for our rental property.

On closing day, there was a hiccup with the close and Tim quickly followed up on it to ensure the sale completed without issues.

On top of all that, we also received a nice gift basket from Tim when we finally met in person - I certainly didn't expect it!

I'd definitely recommend calling Tim if you need any info about mortgages... even if you're just in the early stages of exploring your options. :thumbsup:

And as a plus, Tim and Jordan knows each other... so it was definitely an easy experience having the 2 of them sort out the paperwork without me. :D

pheoxs
03-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Hey Tim, just wondering what the usual process is, I'm going to meet with a realtor in the next few weeks to start looking at properties, I went to my bank and just got a pre-approval with a 120-rate hold but if I'd like to do the mortgage through you when would it be best to start discussing things?

TimLacroix
03-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by pheoxs
Hey Tim, just wondering what the usual process is, I'm going to meet with a realtor in the next few weeks to start looking at properties, I went to my bank and just got a pre-approval with a 120-rate hold but if I'd like to do the mortgage through you when would it be best to start discussing things?

I will PM you... now is a good time to start so that when you start shopping, everything is pretty much ready to go and turn around time from offer to financing approval is 24-48 hours.

djrocketodd
03-27-2014, 02:41 PM
We just gout our mortgage through Tim on a recommendation from a friend. Very easy to work with, his team is very prompt on emails and phone calls. Had great advice and insight into the different mortgage options available to us and made the whole process less daunting for a first time house buyer.

+2 for Tim !!

juwantme
03-28-2014, 08:18 AM
I signed an offer to purchase a rental property about a month ago and based on the reviews from Beyond I decided to go with Tim to assist me with securing a mortgage. He was great at responding to my endless questions and was a pleasure to work with...he reviewed my situation and was able to provide his recommendations. Not only that he also helped me with different scenarios (i.e selling my current house, refinance, etc) I put out to him to allow me to make the best decision at the time - I really valued that!

Thank you Tim - look forward to working with you in the future!

P.S. I never got a gift basket but maybe next time! :thumbsup:

bmeier
11-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Great service from Tim.

Responds quickly, explains everything thoroughly and most importantly is extremely professional.

TimLacroix
11-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by bmeier
Great service from Tim.

Responds quickly, explains everything thoroughly and most importantly is extremely professional.

Thank you Ben... it was a pleasure assisting you. Hope you have settled in and enjoying your new home! Congratulations!!

Chingyul
01-17-2015, 12:37 PM
I'm not on Beyond much, but I find it a great resource for local information (BEYOND just car information).
Tim was great to work with. Worked fast and really responsive with all my questions.

TimLacroix
01-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Chingyul
I'm not on Beyond much, but I find it a great resource for local information (BEYOND just car information).
Tim was great to work with. Worked fast and really responsive with all my questions.

Thank you for the comments... really appreciate it! :thumbsup:

buh_buh
07-21-2015, 04:46 PM
Tim was fantastic to deal with. He helped us out with our deal and we couldn't be more pleased. According to our realtor, we wouldn't have had a deal if Tim hadn't made some recommendations and changes to the seller's listing. So if it weren't for Tim, our deal would've fallen through. He is extremely thorough, professional, and helped us out through our tight deadline. He responded to emails and phone calls quickly, and we were able to secure the property and financing while out of country thanks to his help. Would definitely recommend Tim to anyone looking for a mortgage broker and will use his services for future purchases.

TimLacroix
07-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Tim was fantastic to deal with. He helped us out with our deal and we couldn't be more pleased. According to our realtor, we wouldn't have had a deal if Tim hadn't made some recommendations and changes to the seller's listing. So if it weren't for Tim, our deal would've fallen through. He is extremely thorough, professional, and helped us out through our tight deadline. He responded to emails and phone calls quickly, and we were able to secure the property and financing while out of country thanks to his help. Would definitely recommend Tim to anyone looking for a mortgage broker and will use his services for future purchases.

Thank you for the kind words... and thank you for your trust. Hope you are enjoying your new home... congratulations! :clap:

Disoblige
02-24-2016, 12:06 PM
I used Tim and his team twice over the last few years (late 2013 and mid/late 2015) and I absolutely recommend them. Tim is always professional, very quick to address any questions you may have, and overall he and his team are friendly, competent and reliable people to work with. I will always use Tim for my mortgage broker needs.

Also like how he is a valuable source on Beyond for current mortgage news and just helping others with his advice.

Edit: Haha, just noticed I reviewed once already in this thread one the first property I purchased. So yeah, the 2nd time I used Tim was just as great. Top notch.

TimLacroix
02-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
I used Tim and his team twice over the last few years (late 2013 and mid/late 2015) and I absolutely recommend them. Tim is always professional, very quick to address any questions you may have, and overall he and his team are friendly, competent and reliable people to work with. I will always use Tim for my mortgage broker needs.

Also like how he is a valuable source on Beyond for current mortgage news and just helping others with his advice.

Edit: Haha, just noticed I reviewed once already in this thread one the first property I purchased. So yeah, the 2nd time I used Tim was just as great. Top notch.

Thank you for the awesome feedback! Looking forward to your 3rd property.. LOL :)

BrknFngrs
05-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Saw the great reviews Tim had on Beyond so gave him a call when it was time to renew my mortgage.

In spite of it being my first time renewing a mortgage, first time using a broker and my previous mortgage being established as a collateral mortgage; Tim and the team ensured the process was painless for me, secured me a great rate and everything wrapped up on time. Can't ask for much more than that.

Will definitely be using Tim and team again in the future.

TimLacroix
05-16-2016, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by BrknFngrs
Saw the great reviews Tim had on Beyond so gave him a call when it was time to renew my mortgage.

In spite of it being my first time renewing a mortgage, first time using a broker and my previous mortgage being established as a collateral mortgage; Tim and the team ensured the process was painless for me, secured me a great rate and everything wrapped up on time. Can't ask for much more than that.

Will definitely be using Tim and team again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words BrknFngrs.

Sorry for the late response... been awol with a slipped disc.