02-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Are you pissed off too?

http://www.liberalcorruption.ca/

rage2
02-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Been pissed off for many years now.

davidI
02-20-2004, 06:36 PM
As long as Ontario is as pissed off as everyone else then the liberals will not be back.

edit: problem is...who else is there to vote for?

rc2002
02-20-2004, 08:52 PM
I don't think the liberal party is the problem. Chretien is the one that screwed our country. Chretien is without question the worst prime minister in the history of Canada. I feel sorry for Paul Martin because he has to clean up all of Chretien's crap.

davidI
02-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
I don't think the liberal party is the problem. Chretien is the one that screwed our country. Chretien is without question the worst prime minister in the history of Canada. I feel sorry for Paul Martin because he has to clean up all of Chretien's crap.

If I'm not mistaken Paul Martin was finance minister when all that shit was going on and really if he knew what was going on then he was part of the corruption and if he didn't know what was going on then he wasn't doing his job as well as he should have so he can lick my balls.

thich
02-20-2004, 10:42 PM
:werd:

i'm still voting conservative at this point in time

SwitchBlade
02-20-2004, 10:48 PM
I heard the conservative leader said she would work for free.

nismodrifter
02-21-2004, 12:15 AM
Paul = the sux0r!!!

he was the finance minister when all this shit was going on....but I am sure he will get to the bottom of this and find out who is REALLY at fault with all these committes being formed and shit to find out :guns:

403Gemini
02-21-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by davidI

If I'm not mistaken Paul Martin was finance minister when all that shit was going on and really if he knew what was going on then he was part of the corruption and if he didn't know what was going on then he wasn't doing his job as well as he should have so he can lick my balls.

yup paul martin was the finance minister and he let MILLIONS slip by? wow was he fuckin sleeping?

stupid liberals :thumbsdow

davidI
02-21-2004, 12:50 AM
I just wanted to add that I give mad props to the auditor general for doing her job. A lot of people would have backed down once they saw how big of a shit pile it really was but she chose to look right into it and tell Canadians what our government was doing behind our back. If anyone deserves a raise it should be her. Maybe we should revoke all these corrupt bastards huge pensions for screwing the tax payers in the ass to pay for her salary increase.

403Gemini
02-21-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by davidI
I just wanted to add that I give mad props to the auditor general for doing her job. A lot of people would have backed down once they saw how big of a shit pile it really was but she chose to look right into it and tell Canadians what our government was doing behind our back. If anyone deserves a raise it should be her. Maybe we should revoke all these corrupt bastards huge pensions for screwing the tax payers in the ass to pay for her salary increase.

fully hearted agree

accordboi_02
02-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Too bad we couldn't make all of the guilty liberals (including Martin and Chretien) have to pay back all of the tax payers the money out of their own pockets... would love to see > 5,000,000 lawsuits against the liberal government and all of their buddies!

:thumbsup:

Delta
03-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Agree that be sweet. I never used to follow that stuff, but now i don't trust alot of politicians, who knows what's goin on behind our backs.

hjr
03-04-2004, 08:15 PM
well at least martin is going to spend 10% more than expected this year... Oh wait, thats not better, thats worse. FUCK. Instead of begining a series of audits throughout the government to fins out where else money is being waisted and stolen, he decides its a better idea to just spend some more...

403Gemini
03-04-2004, 08:46 PM
stupid liberals

sputnik
03-04-2004, 08:49 PM
ive been conservative my entire life

rice_eater
03-04-2004, 09:20 PM
i'm also pissed off at how he became prime minister...did anyone vote for his ass? NO! If Cretien wanted to retire fine, step down and call new elections! This has been bugging me ever since he came to office :guns: