PDA

View Full Version : Fence Recommendation

bets
06-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Hello Everyone,

Well I just have one of those neighbors that wont cooperate with the fence....She wanted white vinyl, I wanted just regular wood. She already got the other house on the other side to pay for half of the Vinyl white fence (this was done without even asking me anything, it was just there one day), which is both ugly and expensive as hell. So bottom line, I will have to pay for one side fully and build it in my property. I am trying to find someone that can do this work for me (I am not handy at all to handle these kinds of tasks, so please don't say, "do it yourself with some friends and beer", because it's not an option). I had a contact that did my deck for an awesome price (Duke developments) , they did a wonderful job and I tried contacting the person again, but I think the company is no longer in service. So now I'm in the need for a good and please not overpriced person to handle this job. I got a quote from those guys that go around neighborhoods, and it was something ridiculous (like $5000 for both sides).

Can you guys maybe share a contact that does a good job and is not extremely overpriced?

Thanks a lot for your help!

CanmoreOrLess
06-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Ironic really, considering the phrase is 'Good fences make for good neighbours'. Someone on Beyond will have a go-to fence builder.

AndyL
06-06-2013, 05:03 PM
I PM'd one to contact; but not 100% on giving a beyond reference for (as i haven't dealt with him - except in contracting for him, i know one member here got a good price from him but I didn't get a follow up on how it went).

But his work looks good...