PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Dumb Ass ricer...

R-Audi
02-21-2004, 12:12 AM
I know, I know you've heard it all before. This one aggrevated me a little more then usual, so I thought I would post it.
So I am driving my Dads 540 to the Bull and Finch tonite, driving on Anderson. I pull up to the lights at Southcentre, and then a white 89ish White Civic HB complete with Indiglo something and fart can pulls up beside me. I proceed to quickly accelerate as the light turns green. Nothing super fast, but quick enough that no other cars are around me, but stopping at the speed limit. All of a sudden I hear the typical fart can noise, and this White Civic "zooms" past me. He then changes lanes in front of me, and puts his hazards on. What a champ!. I Flash my brights to applaud his stupidity, and then he seems to forget he is turning off on Macleod, and has to fire across all three lanes, shooting rocks up as he flies across. My beef is that I by no means revved at him, jumped at the line, or gazed over at this guy. WTF is with these stupid punks? If it was some kind of joke, don't hold out to be the next Seinfeld, Cause you're not funny. Its one thing if you like the car, its another to be reckless and an Ass.

I wish people like this would f'in grow up! If someone knows this guy, tell him to get a life! (not that a white older Civic HB with exhaust is that descriptive)

End of rant!:banghead: :banghead:

illeagle
02-21-2004, 12:17 AM
dude, you got beat by a civic? j/k, your a typical victim of ricer-fly by's...

JAYMEZ
02-21-2004, 12:19 AM
Rica fly by , lol what a loser

Redlyne_mr2
02-21-2004, 12:22 AM
I can't believe he flashed his hazards at you what a fag

Spyderman_MaryJ
02-21-2004, 12:22 AM
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one these idiots seem to find. Like really, what gives?? Ever since we got our new car everyone is a hero. But really i've learned if the car is older than the driver and it has a fart can... I know my blood presure will be soon going up! :banghead:

I feel your pain!

max_boost
02-21-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Rica fly by , lol what a loser And he gave R-Audi the hazards!!!:thumbsdow Stupid morons! Don't worry about it bro, you were cruising in style, let them losers be......:banghead: :guns:

Ed the SOHC
02-21-2004, 12:26 AM
hey, I just wanted you to know I beat you.... :D

j/k... wasn't me.

ZorroAMG
02-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Fuck idiots like that should be subjected to a firing squad. Last night Ben and I go to Joey's in Chinook and some little faggy ricer j-body owners decided they were going to spit all over my hood. I would love to see them do that in front of me, I would smash their heads through every window of their car.

If you little bastards are on Beyond and are reading this, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, my car still owns your POS even when covered in spit. :)

max_boost
02-21-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Fuck idiots like that should be subjected to a firing squad. Last night Ben and I go to Joey's in Chinook and some little faggy ricer j-body owners decided they were going to spit all over my hood. I would love to see them do that in front of me, I would smash their heads through every window of their car.

If you little bastards are on Beyond and are reading this, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, my car still owns your POS even when covered in spit. :) :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow That is so not cool man. WTF is up these days?

20incheyes
02-21-2004, 01:15 PM
those ricer toddlers are in my life on a daily basis, I've never lost, but I've never raced. For those people making last minute lane changes and spewing up all the rocks, I hope you slip on those rocks and end up with no car for months.

BebeAphrodite
02-21-2004, 02:14 PM

If you little bastards are on Beyond and are reading this, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, my car still owns your POS even when covered in spit. :)

People love to hate what they can't have/afford/be.
Damn haters!!! :guns:

Kona9
02-21-2004, 04:04 PM

Dood not cool!! Sorry to hear about that shit. It was probably someone like ANGIE!! He and his pussy posse displayed themselves quite well on wednesday!!!

RSRT-4
02-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Wow Never thought i'd hear the Ricer word from someone on beyond :D

finboy
02-21-2004, 04:07 PM
kind of odd, but i've noticed the ricer problem decreasing, it didn't seem like there were as many last summer as the one before?

sorry to hear about your car zorro.

GT2NV
02-21-2004, 04:08 PM
man i wanna come to these meets.... neeed ....car .....back on ....road:(

3g4me
02-21-2004, 04:14 PM
Damn spitting on cars is utter bullshit, but its better than the KEY. As for ricer fly bys.:thumbsdow :guns:

maximus
02-21-2004, 06:55 PM

Sucks to hear. I'd be pretty pissed as well. Just wodering how you know its a j-body kid??

izzoblitzo
02-21-2004, 07:18 PM
ah.. the ricer flyby.. well.. Im out driving my cavalier, and I get flybys from civics and mustangs all the time. Im a marked man cos I drive a cavalier.. its apparent that theres a fair share of cavaliers/civics/mustangs etc etc that love to show off their blazing speed. :D

///M3
02-21-2004, 07:31 PM
i really like civics and such. but after so many morons giving it a bad name with there stickers, and embarrasingly bad driving skillz. it drives me away from buying and supin one up. cuz if even if some1 sees me, they'll be like "oh look at this ricer POS" and never knowing the real potential under the hood.:(

t3rry
02-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ///M3
i really like civics and such. but after so many morons giving it a bad name with there stickers, and embarrasingly bad driving skillz. it drives me away from buying and supin one up. cuz if even if some1 sees me, they'll be like "oh look at this ricer POS" and never knowing the real potential under the hood.:( :werd: thats the only thing that prevents me from buying an import

Zero102
02-21-2004, 09:27 PM
I used to have respect for the people with souped up civics... but since this ricer thing exploded I think I have sort of stereotyped civics. I know it's not fair, but there's so damn many of them out there.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.
However, if I saw somebody who did some serious work on their civic, and it was actually fast and decent looking/sounding, I would have respect for them/their car.

CelicaST-162
02-21-2004, 09:36 PM
Leaving Canadian Tire, a white cavailer full of punks tried to race me...I mean come on a j body vs a 3000 some odd lb SUV. Very entertaining to watch though...

ZorroAMG
02-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by maximus

Sucks to hear. I'd be pretty pissed as well. Just wodering how you know its a j-body kid??

Because when I parked, they were all sitting in their Cavalier and making comments as I walked away.

Spit is no big deal as it does no damage, it's just nasty having someone's homo HIV on my HID's LOL

izzoblitzo
02-21-2004, 09:41 PM
hmm.. I remember back in highschool, before this whole tuner thing took off.. and just about the same time when people started putting body kits on their cars as the 'thing' to do.. seeing a body kit on a car was like seeing Janet pop a boobie. You just dont believe it. *L*:eek: back then, civics were ragged on like crazy... Like, why would you do 'that' to a civic. Then a few years pass, and all of a sudden, theres this whole massive potential thing with civics.. and how it can be done up as a crazy racing machine.. then a movie passes by, and all of a sudden, everybody that's got a civic automatically becomes a potential racer somehow.

I mean, I may only drive a cav, but I can relate to these guys that put money into their civics.. hey, at the end of the day, its custom, and it may go this fast, and look this nice.. but when its all said and done, I coulda bought something else a lil higher up the food chain, and get some more respect in the first place. Albeit less custom, but at least it'd be alot more pimpin.

I dont have Mugen stickers on my cavalier, and I dont drive it hard like a Type R. Its not a rocket ship, and I've never been to the moon, I'll push the speed limit every now and then.. but I'll drive responsibly like Im supposed to. But just like the bad civic drivers that give all civic tuners a bad name, theres just as many that give all j-bod tuners a bad name. You're marked when you drive these cars, and our society wont ever change. You dont need to represent the whole chain of cars, just represent yourself.:angel:

CalgaryB5
02-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
hmm.. I remember back in highschool, before this whole tuner thing took off.. and just about the same time when people started putting body kits on their cars as the 'thing' to do.. seeing a body kit on a car was like seeing Janet pop a boobie. You just dont believe it. *L*:eek: back then, civics were ragged on like crazy... Like, why would you do 'that' to a civic. Then a few years pass, and all of a sudden, theres this whole massive potential thing with civics.. and how it can be done up as a crazy racing machine.. then a movie passes by, and all of a sudden, everybody that's got a civic automatically becomes a potential racer somehow.

I mean, I may only drive a cav, but I can relate to these guys that put money into their civics.. hey, at the end of the day, its custom, and it may go this fast, and look this nice.. but when its all said and done, I coulda bought something else a lil higher up the food chain, and get some more respect in the first place. Albeit less custom, but at least it'd be alot more pimpin.

I dont have Mugen stickers on my cavalier, and I dont drive it hard like a Type R. Its not a rocket ship, and I've never been to the moon, I'll push the speed limit every now and then.. but I'll drive responsibly like Im supposed to. But just like the bad civic drivers that give all civic tuners a bad name, theres just as many that give all j-bod tuners a bad name. You're marked when you drive these cars, and our society wont ever change. You dont need to represent the whole chain of cars, just represent yourself.:angel:
:clap:
I like what you said.

Now the road is clear those soccer moms gun their vans on the freeway like no tomorrow, but not too far back when road cover with snow and ice they are slow ass.

People on the road got attitude problems.

Why would people think their Benz so great? German cars are just conservative machine.

ZorroAMG
02-22-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by CalgaryB5
Why would people think their Benz so great? German cars are just conservative machine.

LOL. What are you talking about?

BebeAphrodite
02-22-2004, 04:06 AM
Ususally those who bash expensive cars are those who can't afford it...
y r u still up?

GTS Jeff
02-22-2004, 04:13 AM

Because when I parked, they were all sitting in their Cavalier and making comments as I walked away.

Spit is no big deal as it does no damage, it's just nasty having someone's homo HIV on my HID's LOL did u know them?

ZorroAMG
02-22-2004, 04:15 AM
No, they were 17yr old douche bags

86max
02-22-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by CalgaryB5

conservative is great, most german cars don't need to be mobile sticker books or accessory monsters to be classy and fast, you get what you pay for

Skyline_Addict
02-23-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

Dood not cool!! Sorry to hear about that shit. It was probably someone like ANGIE!! He and his pussy posse displayed themselves quite well on wednesday!!!

who's angie?

Kona9
02-23-2004, 04:08 AM
ANGIERIDESWITHME on this board

frostyda9
02-23-2004, 07:16 PM
No, they were 17yr old douche bags

Hmm...I wonder if it was the same guys that were parked beside me a couple months ago. A family member happened to be in town and we stopped at the store so we could get a few things....when I come out there is some punk bitch sitting ON the door sill of my car (window was open). I walked up to him and looked right into his eyes about an inch away from his face waiting for him to say anything.....but the little :poosie: just got off, backed the truck up and gave me some half-ass "y0 sorry d00d" and started chatting with his high school "homies". People have no respect, that's what it comes down to...

ZorroAMG
02-23-2004, 07:27 PM
probably different skanks, same idea, fucking loser LOL

It's like going to the 7-11 near Western near the time school gets out or lunch,

I walk out and some foreskin is sitting on my hood making out with his ugly girlfriend, I grab her and him by their jackets, remove them and stand there waiting for them to say anything...nothing... get in watching their stupid faces...

FAGS!

R-Audi
02-23-2004, 07:35 PM
This has turned into quite the threadjacking......
jk

ZorroAMG
02-23-2004, 07:39 PM
shit sorry man LOL
Back on topic!!

R-Audi
02-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Thanks Zorro, Its all about me! Me, me, me, me, me!

I guess there has to be some unity among the German enthusiasts....So I guess your ricer story fits in. I'm just glad no-one spit on my car. My condolences!

Hakkola
02-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Yeah, it's not always even kids though, I was leaving the clubs one day and I had some 20 year old drunk kid with his friends trying to act cool so he humped my car at an intersection on 17th ave.

:thumbsdow

Don't touch my car unless I know you.

EK 2.0
02-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Yeah, it's not always even kids though, I was leaving the clubs one day and I had some 20 year old drunk kid with his friends trying to act cool so he humped my car at an intersection on 17th ave.

:thumbsdow

Don't touch my car unless I know you.

When I had my Fartcan on my DSM I had some pissed out of his tree teen try to fit his arm into it...As I sit at a light...man did he freak when I gave him a tap of the Go Pedal...

SPEC_CELICA
02-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by CelicaST-162
Leaving Canadian Tire, a white cavailer full of punks tried to race me...I mean come on a j body vs a 3000 some odd lb SUV. Very entertaining to watch though...

Thats funny...:nut:

sputnik
02-25-2004, 03:05 PM
i think the gay part of this thread is the fact that he found it important to let everyone know he was driving his dads 540

ZorroAMG
02-25-2004, 03:32 PM
No, I think the gay part of this thread is YOU choosing to make the 540 an issue, he just was building a mental picture for the rest of us normal folk.

Ridelikeme
02-25-2004, 09:48 PM
back to the hole ricer situation... what is considered a ricer these days.. anything with badging not belonging on the car, just civics, j-bodys with fart cans, or any asian car that isnt pumping out 200+hp...while being completely stock and a dull color.. (wouldnt want anything to bright now)... im not tryin to bitch here but people that invest there time and money into a car, should not be bashed for having a car that they love...

unless... of course it is a ricer, ex. completely bone stock with chrome wipers, canadian tire fart can, and indiglo sprayers...

and maybe just maybe spinner hub caps... yes they make them.. and yes i have seen a cavalier with this exact description not to mention a huge turbokenetics sticker across the windshield... the car was NA

girlRACER
02-25-2004, 10:03 PM
R-Audi, I hear ya!! I think I've lost count of the number of ricer fly by's I've have this week :nut: Weird that they always happen on Northbound Crowchild going to the U...and 1/2 the time they're always old BMW's.

:confused: