PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to EDM friday night - June 14, 2013 ?

BokCh0y
06-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Anyone heading to EDM Friday night I can catch a ride with? I have to head there around 530 and be there by 9pm. Picking up a car is the reason and will be driving her back.

I'll cover the cost of the gas from Calgary to EDM.

Let me know please and thanks :thumbsup:

Alternative is I take the dang greyhound o_o

roopi
06-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
Anyone heading to EDM Friday night I can catch a ride with? I have to head there around 530 and be there by 9pm. Picking up a car is the reason and will be driving her back.

I'll cover the cost of the gas from Calgary to EDM.

Let me know please and thanks :thumbsup:

Alternative is I take the dang greyhound o_o

If you're Taking the bus I suggest Red Arrow.

shakalaka
06-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Do you ride motorbikes? I've been wanting to have my bike brought up to Edmonton but not sure how to do it. Maybe you want to ride that up? Do me a favour and get your thing done too.;)

BokCh0y
06-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Do you ride motorbikes? I've been wanting to have my bike brought up to Edmonton but not sure how to do it. Maybe you want to ride that up? Do me a favour and get your thing done too.;)

I do ride...but knowing you, this wouldn't just be a Honda CBR600 or something similar I'd be bringing up hahaha. Will have to pass, I just couldn't handle the responsibility :D

Thanks for the offer though!!!

shakalaka
06-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Actually it isn't the Ducati. It is pretty similar to CBR 600, it's a 05 R6. But all good, I thought I'd give you the option cause it would work for me too. I was thinking how it would be possible cause my gear probably wouldn't fit you, but I could always grab them on the weekend as I will be back in Calgary. Give it a thought I guess, but of course only if you're comfortable riding for the long 3 hours.

XXXXXX
06-11-2013, 11:58 PM
What's EDM ? Disco club in Edmonton ?

Sentry
06-12-2013, 12:10 AM
I plan on heading up Friday afternoon... Feel like dipping out of work early?

K3RMiTdot
06-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by XXXXXX
What's EDM ? Disco club in Edmonton ?

EDM= EDMonton... -____-

XXXXXX
06-12-2013, 07:32 AM
I was actually close cause it stands for a few things related to disco music.

http://www.edmcanada.com/calgary/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_dance_music

jwslam
06-12-2013, 07:50 AM
I was actually close cause it stands for a few things related to disco music.

http://www.edmcanada.com/calgary/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_dance_music
Would it have made you feel/understand better if he had said YEG.

XXXXXX
06-12-2013, 08:02 AM
It would have made me feel/understand better if he just said Edmonton.. :dunno:

Still had to Google YEG lol :facepalm:

GTS4tw
06-12-2013, 08:10 AM
It would have made me feel/understand better if he just said Edmonton.. :dunno:

Still had to Google YEG lol :facepalm:

Even YXD would work. :poosie:

BokCh0y
06-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Actually it isn't the Ducati. It is pretty similar to CBR 600, it's a 05 R6. But all good, I thought I'd give you the option cause it would work for me too. I was thinking how it would be possible cause my gear probably wouldn't fit you, but I could always grab them on the weekend as I will be back in Calgary. Give it a thought I guess, but of course only if you're comfortable riding for the long 3 hours.

I could do it, but like I said...too much responsibility, hate to wreck something that doesn't belong to me.

I am however planning a trip up there later this month with my truck, I can haul it up for you if you want?

Originally posted by Sentry
I plan on heading up Friday afternoon... Feel like dipping out of work early?

I have a hair apt at 4pm hahaha...that's why i'm looking to leaving around 530-6. Another member offered me a ride too, but no confirmation yet. But I am open to options and a backup plan. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

I'm not a serial killer btw. TomcoPDR can be my character reference!!!

shakalaka
06-12-2013, 01:09 PM
You know what, actually that would be great. PM me close to the time and we can arrange something. I would be happy to compensate you for your time and effort too.

BokCh0y
06-12-2013, 07:13 PM
You know what, actually that would be great. PM me close to the time and we can arrange something. I would be happy to compensate you for your time and effort too.

No probs, i'll let you know :)