PDA

View Full Version : Revolve Furnishings did $3000.00 Damage to my daughters brand new house



427
06-16-2013, 12:58 AM
Post deleted:closed:

heavyfuel
06-16-2013, 01:26 AM
Just looked at their website, they got some cool designs!

Goo_wak_jai
06-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Interesting... I bought a table from them but haven't had it delivered yet.

bleu
06-16-2013, 02:54 AM
Hopefully your daughter will get something worked out for her.

I've had a bunch of things delivered recently, didn't she have to sign off on the delivery that there was no damage to the item or her home before the delivery people left? I know I was watching how my things were delivered and would have questioned anything being slid across a hardwood floor with nothing underneath. These days it's super important that customers be diligent as well.

GTS4tw
06-16-2013, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by bleu
Hopefully your daughter will get something worked out for her.

I've had a bunch of things delivered recently, didn't she have to sign off on the delivery that there was no damage to the item or her home before the delivery people left? I know I was watching how my things were delivered and would have questioned anything being slid across a hardwood floor with nothing underneath. These days it's super important that customers be diligent as well.

Exactly, seems odd that you would see someone rolling a bookshelf across a hardwood floor, then get asked to sign a paper saying there is no damage, then wait until they leave to check? Still sucks, but sounds like she is SOL.

heavyfuel
06-16-2013, 07:32 AM
That's why, whenever we do a job inside a finished home/basement I make it a point to do a thorough walk through with my customer and takes pics as well.

Not saying this is necessarily the case here but there is no shortage of people looking to blame a delivery/trades/misc. person for damages previously caused, looking for a freebie fix.

KeepItGully
06-16-2013, 09:20 AM
I don't understand why you are involved. Like, why are YOU calling? What does having her dad call in supposed to do?

You made a thread on the Internet calling the owners scum of the earth, liars and chicken shit. You lost any sympathy at this point.

dirtsniffer
06-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Holy crap. The troll power is strong in this thread. OP, you should post the pictures.

jaylo
06-16-2013, 12:23 PM
427, if your daughter saw them recklessly hauling furniture in, why did she sign off on the delivery?

What could be more important than doing a 5 minute check before signing off on the delivery?

Unfortunately, they have your daughter's signature as a legally binding document and you may be out of luck on this one

Lesson learned

Sugarphreak
06-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Buyer beware... especially in Calgary.

Last time I had something delivered it was a Fridge from Future shop, luckily I deflected them around the hardwood, but they still managed to ding and gouge every single wall along the way and put a huge dent on the side of the fridge plus a scrape down the front of the stainless door. They ended up leaving the fridge in the middle of the kitchen and leaving for another job because “they were in a rush”, they were supposed to come back a few hours later to set it up. They never showed… meat heads.

I learned my lesson… better to pick things up yourself than to have anything delivered in this town.


Originally posted by heavyfuel
Just looked at their website, they got some cool designs! Neat designs, but the quality really isn't there for the asking price. I can see how it appeals to yuppies though.

You should check out Nordesign

roll_over
06-16-2013, 01:53 PM
post pictures of daughter and damage

427
06-16-2013, 09:50 PM
post deleted

427
06-16-2013, 09:54 PM
post deleted

427
06-16-2013, 09:56 PM
post deleted

D'z Nutz
06-16-2013, 09:57 PM
That sucks, but as an FYI, BBB isn't gonna do shit so you may want to consider alternatives (ie: small claims):

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/371002/does-bbb-do-anything-for-you/

JustinMCS
06-16-2013, 10:02 PM
Just saying, the floor will get scratches on it anyways.

Was she not apart of the process? I would have been monitoring their EVERY MOVE!

Proyecto2000
06-16-2013, 10:37 PM
I went thru a similar situation with Revolve last week, however they have agreed to pay for repairs as the delivery guys were honest when questioned by Revolve. So my experience with them has been good so far. :dunno:

canadian_hustla
06-16-2013, 10:47 PM
tough break, I hope it all works out for her. btw i saw her add on kijiji and e-mailed her (i'm dave b), how many sqft?

revelations
06-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by JustinMCS
Just saying, the floor will get scratches on it anyways.


:werd:

While it clearly is damaged and I sympathize with your situation, the "scratch" isnt really that - its the indent left by the roller on the floor as it traveled along - which unfortunately means that down the road this floor will suffer much more.

I'll bet that floor is one of those types that I can damage with my fingernail. If thats the case, I will never understand why people choose flooring that fragile :dunno:

UndrgroundRider
06-17-2013, 12:13 AM
Those are some pretty weak scratches to be going ballistic over. And that's probably a $100 fix at most. The scratches aren't down to the wood so you can just fill and polish.

427
06-17-2013, 12:26 AM
post deleted

Lex350
06-17-2013, 07:04 AM
I don't know why people use Revolve. Bad reputation....bad furniture. You can get the exact same furniture for a lot less by getting it online. (Most of their furniture in made in China). No service to speck of.

heavyfuel
06-17-2013, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by 427

When you get furniture delivered and setup do you walk around your house to see if there is damage anywhere, or do you look at the furniture that was delivered.

You should be doing both. It's YOUR house and the delivery crew should be focused on not causing damage, rather than worrying about damage that's already there. Business is a two way street and unfortunately in your case it seems that a walk through did not happen, so to 100% directly blame it on the delivery guys doesn't seem fair IMO. Let alone the lesson your daughter is learning from you on how to handle and better yet avoid these situations and (when appropriate, in this case we don't know) accept responsibility for your actions.


Originally posted by UndrgroundRider
Those are some pretty weak scratches to be going ballistic over.

You got that right lol

revelations
06-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by 427
I would agree that the floor is not the most expensive material there is but it is a solid 3/4 inch pre finished maple, it is not the cheap thin 1/4 inch laminate.


Actually, lots of 1/4" laminate have a extremely hard upper layer that is nearly scratch proof - cost isnt really the question here. The flooring at any price should be able to handle reasonable loads without denting which means down the road your daughter will have loads of problems with the floor.

Take an edge of your fingernail to the floor and see if you can put an indent in it.

Regardless, hope it all works out.

roopi
06-17-2013, 09:25 AM
If they aren't responding to phone calls/emails why don't you actually go down to the store?

D'z Nutz
06-17-2013, 09:53 AM
You guys who keep saying the scratching isn't a big deal clearly don't get the point. So if you took your car in for servicing and some goof puts a scratch or dent on it and won't take responsibility, you'd be okay with it because it's not a big deal and it was probably gonna end up there anyways? It's one thing if you fucked up and put the damage there yourself, it's a whole other when someone else does it when there's an expectation that they know what they're doing, especially if they're being paid to do it.

Sugarphreak
06-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
You guys who keep saying the scratching isn't a big deal clearly don't get the point. So if you took your car in for servicing and some goof puts a scratch or dent on it and won't take responsibility, you'd be okay with it because it's not a big deal and it was probably gonna end up there anyways? It's one thing if you fucked up and put the damage there yourself, it's a whole other when someone else does it when there's an expectation that they know what they're doing, especially if they're being paid to do it.

^^ Last time I took my car in for service somebody stole the entire spare tire carrier unit off of it, welcome to service in Calgary, lol

It is a big deal, but there is nothing you can do about it... well, maybe record everything on camara, haha.

BananaFob
06-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
You guys who keep saying the scratching isn't a big deal clearly don't get the point. So if you took your car in for servicing and some goof puts a scratch or dent on it and won't take responsibility, you'd be okay with it because it's not a big deal and it was probably gonna end up there anyways? It's one thing if you fucked up and put the damage there yourself, it's a whole other when someone else does it when there's an expectation that they know what they're doing, especially if they're being paid to do it.

But the paint on the car is so soft and it would get scratched up eventually anyways!

427
06-17-2013, 10:43 AM
post deleted

JRSC00LUDE
06-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by revelations
The flooring at any price should be able to handle reasonable loads without denting which means down the road your daughter will have loads of problems with the floor.

Take an edge of your fingernail to the floor and see if you can put an indent in it.

Regardless, hope it all works out.

lol, wut?! :nut:

REAL wood will scratch/dent, care has to be taken when moving things like furniture on it......any idiot (not referring to you) should know that. I can't believe the apologists on here, the movers should have taken more care. Since they did not, the store should be paying.

My god, you go to a thread where a guy scratched the bottom of a lip up on a hoist and it's "off with his head!"....

Xtrema
06-17-2013, 11:00 AM
I never trust the quality of delivery guys, especially in Calgary.

She should have threw some carpets or something on the floor for the delivery guys so it won't be scratched. I have had delivery issues like that from Brick or Future Shop as well.

Revolve is run by Asians, sourcing their stuff from China, so you know they are super cheap. :rofl:

I also don't think bitching about it on the internet will help either. Almost all of them are ran the same way unless you go for elite high quality stuff.

benyl
06-17-2013, 12:43 PM
Pre-finished maple is super soft. It shouldn't be called hard wood. It should be called soft wood.

By the way, even if you do get it replaced, it will never be the same. The only way is to replace the ENTIRE floor, not just sections.

Sugarphreak
06-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by benyl
Pre-finished maple is super soft. It shouldn't be called hard wood. It should be called soft wood.

By the way, even if you do get it replaced, it will never be the same. The only way is to replace the ENTIRE floor, not just sections.

Normally for a new house there should be some spare boards in the basement somewhere (I think anyway)

Ntense_SpecV
06-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak


Normally for a new house there should be some spare boards in the basement somewhere (I think anyway)

I had like 11 boxes in my basement. I could have replaced a whole room with the left overs. Granted there were a ton of short lengths in them but there are enough longer boards to fix almost anything.

benyl
06-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak


Normally for a new house there should be some spare boards in the basement somewhere (I think anyway)

Yes, but when they replace scratched boards, they just cut them out with a skill saw. Then they put them back in without the tongue and glue them in, rather than staple / nail them in. Also, since board width varies, you end up with gaps in the repaired areas.

You tight floor is no longer and sometimes looks worse than with just the scratches.

KappaSigma
06-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Edit - read the whole post.

Thats some serious soft wood if wheels marked the floors finish.

speedog
06-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by KappaSigma
Sorry for being dumb (too tired) but how does a scratch occur when something is on wheels? Are wheels not round? And are they not usually smooth in surface?
Take a look at the pictures further up in this thread and you should be able to figure it all out.

CRXguy
06-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by benyl


Yes, but when they replace scratched boards, they just cut them out with a skill saw. Then they put them back in without the tongue and glue them in, rather than staple / nail them in. Also, since board width varies, you end up with gaps in the repaired areas.

You tight floor is no longer and sometimes looks worse than with just the scratches.

+1

98type_r
06-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by rotten42
I don't know why people use Revolve. Bad reputation....bad furniture. You can get the exact same furniture for a lot less by getting it online. (Most of their furniture in made in China). No service to speck of.

This couldn't be more true. Revolve has absolutely no after sales service/support, once they have your money they really don't care about you. We had a problem with a sofa we purchased and they wanted us to pay $100 delivery fee each way for them to pick it up, fix it and bring it back.

427
06-17-2013, 04:24 PM
post deleted

D. Dub
06-17-2013, 05:27 PM
She has every right to be pissed off and deserves a new floor. However --are you actually being calm, rational and giving them the time to respond to your situation appropriately? Or are you flying off the handle at them like you are in this posting? Be assertive and act like an adult and they are more likely to respond.

Make sure your daughter documents absolutely everything in detail -- dates, times, names. Contact them respectfully and appropriately by telephone a few times about the damage they caused. Send them a demand letter if they do not respond to the telephone calls. If they still do not respond appropriately, then take them to small claims court.

Lastly, please use paragraphs in your posts.

ipeefreely
06-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by D. Dub
Lastly, please use paragraphs in your posts.

:thumbsup: did not read wall of text.... :nut:

FixedGear
06-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Hey OP, I'd be fucking pissedif that was my floor. These furniture delivery guys deliver furniture for a living and should know what kind of floor might be prone to damage. It shouldn't matter what kind of floor you have, they shouldnot damage it. Bring them to small claims court.

dubhead
06-17-2013, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by benyl


Yes, but when they replace scratched boards, they just cut them out with a skill saw. Then they put them back in without the tongue and glue them in, rather than staple / nail them in. Also, since board width varies, you end up with gaps in the repaired areas.

You tight floor is no longer and sometimes looks worse than with just the scratches.

My old boss could go into a room replace boards have a customer come back in and they couldn't tell which board he had swapped out. Not to say everyone's that good but it can be done well. Also a hardwood board glued down with PL is more solid than tongue and groove nailed on one side.

On the point of extra boards, since it's new I'm sure if they didn't leave any the builder has some kicking around since I bet that the whole block has exactly the same hardwood. I remember working on "custom" houses in Aspen woods and putting the same hardwood and back splashes up in 10 or so house within about a 4 block radius.

WhippWhapp
06-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Chalk it up to a lesson learned, never sign anything without understanding what you are signing off on.

D.Dub nailed it, they are going to be more receptive if you act in a professional manner.

SOAB
06-17-2013, 10:18 PM
this whole forum was up in arms over a stupid front lip on a stupid acura that cost $700.

a floor costing THOUSANDS is damaged and you guys are blaming the owner for not noticing it?

so according to the logic being used, if the owner of the acura didn't notice the damage when he picked up his car and signed the repair order, that should've absolved the shop of any potential damage that MAY have been done?

a house worth $400,000 with $4000 damage or a Acura POS worth a few grand and a HIGHLY inflated repair cost of $700 and you fucks are more outraged about the front lip?

sometimes, i wonder about the people on here.

jaylo
06-17-2013, 10:31 PM
That is why people should double-check someone else's work before signing off on the work completed.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st2/airways-brake-and-muffler-damaged-my-cars-front-lip/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369178&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

ercchry
06-17-2013, 10:55 PM
some dickhead delivery guy with shitkicker boots on and no "booties" to cover them tried to walk over the brand new hardwood to deliver a washer and dryer once at the old duplex. guy had the physique of an NFL lineman... and he tried to fight me in my home when i told him not to walk on the hardwood with his gravel filled boots... yeah, pretty happy his partner was sane. we called the company to complain (think it was sears?) never heard back after that...

moral of the story is delivery people are clearly intelligent, well rounded individuals with the utmost consideration for their clients homes :thumbsup:

SportEL
06-17-2013, 10:58 PM
People should just own up to their mistakes. It's one thing to mess up your own property and it's another when someone else you hire does it.

427
06-17-2013, 11:40 PM
post deleted

WhippWhapp
06-18-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks for giving us the heads up, let us know the outcome.

sillysod
06-18-2013, 08:19 AM
Unfortunately all the furniture shops seem to be hit and miss. I think it's where used car salesmen get their training.

People that say there is nothing worth getting bothered over are probably either renters or dirty people. I know people that have cars and when they get scraped or dented up they don't care because for them it is just a tool. I get just as tweaked if someone opens their car door into the side of my car as I do when someone spills coffee on my white carpet.

Good luck 427, I respect you for helping out your daughter. Today most parents / kids are too self absorbed to help each other out. Let us know how the legal proceedings go.

D. Dub
06-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Don't waste your money on a lawyer -- they're leeches. If you have solid case with documented evidence a lawyer is a waste in small claims.

403ep3
06-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Just take it to Social Media and something will get done :burnout:

roopi
06-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Have you tried going into the store? Calls/Emails aren't going to do shit.

woodywoodford
06-18-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm not saying the delivery guys were right - they're clearly totally incompetent at their job. But I have a hard time feeling bad for her when she signed that there was no damage. Half a brain and you know that signing at delivery is for damage on delivery, the 24 hr policy is for damaged product.

Shitty luck, but this is simply a case of somebody trying to rile up the crowd because of their own mistake.

FixedGear
06-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by woodywoodford
I'm not saying the delivery guys were right - they're clearly totally incompetent at their job. But I have a hard time feeling bad for her when she signed that there was no damage. Half a brain and you know that signing at delivery is for damage on delivery, the 24 hr policy is for damaged product.

Shitty luck, but this is simply a case of somebody trying to rile up the crowd because of their own mistake.

are you really trying to blame the homeowner for the damage because of a technicality? seriously?

maybe I should come over to your house and take a baseball bat to your car, I mean as long as you don't catch me red-handed then it's your fault, right? :facepalm:

Mixalot27
06-18-2013, 02:04 PM
Making a nice big sign and standing outside of their business for a few hours might get the issue resolved in a hurry.

FraserB
06-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Mixalot27
Making a nice big sign and standing outside of their business for a few hours might get the issue resolved in a hurry.

If it comes down to it, this coupled with talking with their customers going into the store will get a very quick response. Just make sure you are not on their property when you do this and don't embelish.

NoFlo
06-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Hey OP...from the pix you posted, the scratch patterns don't look consistent with a bookcase on wheels. The scratches should have at least two lines running in parallel. Im not saying they arent caused by the movers but they just look odd.

I remember when we first moved into our newly constructed home. I had similar scratches and had home builder fix it. Looking back i wouldnt have bothered. Its be 8 years now and my floor is way way way more scratched up then ever before. Its just not a big deal anymore. Think of it as your floor's 'characteristic'. Replacing hardwood floors is an artform. Unfortunately for me the guys who fixed ours was no artist. I would have rather kept the floors the way it was than go get it repaired.

See if you can get some money from them instead.

89s1
06-21-2013, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by ipeefreely


:thumbsup: did not read wall of text.... :nut:

X2

FixedGear
06-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by NoFlo
Hey OP...from the pix you posted, the scratch patterns don't look consistent with a bookcase on wheels. The scratches should have at least two lines running in parallel. Im not saying they arent caused by the movers but they just look odd.

I remember when we first moved into our newly constructed home. I had similar scratches and had home builder fix it. Looking back i wouldnt have bothered. Its be 8 years now and my floor is way way way more scratched up then ever before. Its just not a big deal anymore. Think of it as your floor's 'characteristic'. Replacing hardwood floors is an artform. Unfortunately for me the guys who fixed ours was no artist. I would have rather kept the floors the way it was than go get it repaired.

See if you can get some money from them instead.

LOL, shut up owner of Revolve. :rofl: As the OP said, there was a raised middle part of the wheel made from when the casting material oozed out of the mold. That's why the lines are single lines. Quit trying to pass the buck, your stupid movers fucked up his floor so you should fix it.

89s1
06-23-2013, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by FixedGear


LOL, shut up owner of Revolve. :rofl: As the OP said, there was a raised middle part of the wheel made from when the casting material oozed out of the mold. That's why the lines are single lines. Quit trying to pass the buck, your stupid movers fucked up his floor so you should fix it.

Single lines from EACH WHEEL though.

the parallel lines he is talking about would be from opposing wheels on the other side of the bookcase.

Go back to csi school. :zzz:

427
06-24-2013, 10:52 PM
post deleted

FixedGear
06-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by 89s1


Single lines from EACH WHEEL though.

the parallel lines he is talking about would be from opposing wheels on the other side of the bookcase.

Go back to csi school. :zzz:

Actually, the single lines are from the center if the wheel as you can see in the photo and as I explained above. So you go back to csi school. :rofl:

89s1
06-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by FixedGear


Actually, the single lines are from the center if the wheel as you can see in the photo and as I explained above. So you go back to csi school. :rofl:

The movers just balance this on 1 or 2 of these wheels?

Why no PARALLEL lines?

So, yeah... like I said.

Besides, with 5 wheels on it, the weight would be very evenly distributed. I think if the cabinet was rocking around so bad to cause no lines to run in parallel then you have worse things to worry about than the marks on the floor.

Khyron
06-25-2013, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by 89s1


The movers just balance this on 1 or 2 of these wheels?

Why no PARALLEL lines?

So, yeah... like I said.

Besides, with 5 wheels on it, the weight would be very evenly distributed. I think if the cabinet was rocking around so bad to cause no lines to run in parallel then you have worse things to worry about than the marks on the floor.

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=4138070

I'm with the skeptics on this one. How does a 4 or 5 wheel bookcase being wheeled from point A to point B make all these single lines in different directions, or 1 goes back while the others don't? You said you can't see them without certain angle/light - were you looking for scratches before they delivered?

Wait till the first dent - drop a pot or a lid or something, that stings. I won't hardwood a kitchen again.

ercchry
06-25-2013, 12:30 AM
better not get a dog :rofl:

revelations
06-25-2013, 08:22 AM
or kids

sillysod
06-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Khyron


http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=4138070

I'm with the skeptics on this one. How does a 4 or 5 wheel bookcase being wheeled from point A to point B make all these single lines in different directions, or 1 goes back while the others don't? You said you can't see them without certain angle/light - were you looking for scratches before they delivered?

Wait till the first dent - drop a pot or a lid or something, that stings. I won't hardwood a kitchen again.

If they were spinning the piece of furniture when they were moving it in to get around various things then all the wheels would leave marks that looked erratic as each one would be going in different directions.

427
06-25-2013, 09:34 AM
post deleted

spikerS
06-25-2013, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by 427
I hate to say it again, but there are stright lines where they were pushing it straight.

I cannot believe the mentality of some of the people on this site. This is one picture of an area of one or two square feet.

This fucking cabinet was pushed straight for about 2 feet in two places, other than that, all pushed around the corners to move into place.

I swear some of you think you are the owners or employees of revolve.

I cannot believe some of the comments you write. If you want to go comment make it worth while as i really getting sick of reading this crap some of you write.

Here, now you can all go off about my comment.

And to those that have made comments that actually have something to do with what this post is all about, Thanks.

To the really stupid commentls like do not get a dog and or Kids, What the Fuck is that.
:dunno:

well here is a big ol can of fuck you for ya!

Asking for opinions and comments that ONLY support your narrow view point screams that you are a bitch.

I was in your camp, but now, in seeing how you carry yourself here, I believe you and your daughter are a bunch of over zealous douchebags, and if I was revolve, I would tell you and your pretentious offspring to take a fucking jump off a cliff too as they probably did try to make things right, only to have you go off some more. Some people just can't be pleased.

Seriously, I am willing to bet that your floor has way more "damage" to it now than these bookcases ever caused, IF IT WAS EVEN THEM!

Mitsu3000gt
06-25-2013, 10:19 AM
I believe the guy. Every single time I have ever let a contractor (or similar) into my place, something has been damaged. When it's not their house, most people just don't give a fuck. With the looks of that ridge in the middle of the wheels, it isn't a stretch to believe that's what damaged the floor. I know my floors are pretty soft too (Walnut) and it's not too hard to scratch them. Those wheels would have probably done the same to my floor.

GTS4tw
06-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by spikers


well here is a big ol can of fuck you for ya!

Asking for opinions and comments that ONLY support your narrow view point screams that you are a bitch.


:rofl: :rofl:

So true, how can you come on a public site, see that public opinion is against you and justify it by thinking that everyone is in bed with some random furniture company. People are giving you their honest opinions, something you probably refuse to listen to in real life.

Str1der
06-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by spikers

...

:rolleyes:

Sugarphreak
06-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by 427
To the really stupid commentls like do not get a dog and or Kids, What the Fuck is that.
:dunno:

They are saying your floors are clearly not durable at all and that kids or dogs will probably damage it far worse than Revolve.


Just takes some pics of the parallel lines if you are looking to quite some of the nay-sayers. I can't really disagree with them, honestly the picture you have shown prior to this doesn't support the type of damage that could be caused by a rolling cabinet.

sillysod
06-25-2013, 02:53 PM
I was agreeing with 427 too.

Poor response by 427, but I still believe the furniture movers did it.

SOAB
06-25-2013, 04:01 PM
i agree with the OP about the damage as well as his anger at some of the replies.

Hang a vehicle repair shop for some damage that "might've been there already" or "would've happened anyway" but give a free pass to a furniture store for the same reasons. you guys are retarded sometimes.

JRSC00LUDE
06-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by spikers


well here is a big ol can of fuck you for ya!

Asking for opinions and comments that ONLY support your narrow view point screams that you are a bitch.



It's a narrow point of view because it's the only one, I don't doubt for a second he's right. I got similar damage on my one day old maple hardwood floor from almost the exact same thing.

Only problem was it was a situation of my mother "wondering how the fridge would look if it was built in over there?"..... :(

427
06-25-2013, 06:42 PM
post deleted