PDA

View Full Version : Oil and Gas People, Want 2 Weeks Free Labor ?

Offroad
06-16-2013, 02:04 PM
My niece just finished up her course at CDI College for Oil and Gas Admin, now all that is left for her too do is her 2 week practicum ( On the job experience ) . So any of you Oil and Gas people out there ( and I know there's many ) , Pm me your contact info and help this kid get on her way. Good worker and real serious about this new career direction.......and free labor .:bigpimp:

Offroad
06-16-2013, 02:25 PM
And that's Oil and Gas Admin...she aint workin the rigs :P

Hallowed_point
06-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Is she interested in doing an "oil change?" I have a spot open for July.26th (heated underground parking - safe work facility)

Mibz
06-17-2013, 01:22 PM
2 weeks is barely enough time to get somebody trained, let alone do some meaningful work. Is this practicum just supposed to be job shadowing?

Offroad
06-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point
Is she interested in doing an "oil change?" I have a spot open for July.26th (heated underground parking - safe work facility)

Not what she is looking for ....but not type of girl that wouldn't work on a car :burnout:

Offroad
06-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
2 weeks is barely enough time to get somebody trained, let alone do some meaningful work. Is this practicum just supposed to be job shadowing?

Yes job shadowing ...work experience type of thing .....but if you like her you can hire her too ,she is all done College just needs to complete her practicum.

FullFledgedYYC
06-17-2013, 01:46 PM
I work for an oil services company... she can come do my job for 2 weeks while I sit at home! haha. I will ask around.

Offroad
06-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by FullFledgedYYC
I work for an oil services company... she can come do my job for 2 weeks while I sit at home! haha. I will ask around.

Thanx much appreciated :thumbsup: